Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otterhound

Samantha Of Earl's Court

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone visited this slender blonde in Earl's Court, going by the moniker of ~~~Sexy Samantha~~~ on the other site? There are no FRs of her.

115 views and no response would indicate that nobody knows her.

I've met her. She's quite cute and has a great body, her pics are genuine and I think quite recent. She's a nice girl, smart and interesting to talk to if a little shy at first. OWO, sex and CIM to finish were all good my only complaint was that she did look at her phone and reply to a text during our time.

I've met her. She's quite cute and has a great body, her pics are genuine and I think quite recent. She's a nice girl, smart and interesting to talk to if a little shy at first. OWO, sex and CIM to finish were all good my only complaint was that she did look at her phone and reply to a text during our time.

Many thanks for the info agh60.

Yes the switched on mobile is a headache.

Unfortunately when you are welcomed into a girl’s bedroom, her attitude too often is: ‘this is my place of work, which you are now part of.’ Instead, the rare sign of a true professional is: ‘this is my stage; you are about to take part in a performance, please turn off all phones.’

I have toyed with the idea of buying a phone jammer – both for punting and train.