auntiatease

Dubious reports

20 posts in this topic

I've now sent in three reports about different girls in different locations, all three have been rejected, i'm begining to suspect this whole arrangement as a fake!

Does anyone else have this problem? that's if this thread gets to go live anyway!

I am going to reply to this publicly in hopes that other people read it and decide to actually READ and FOLLOW the rules and instructions provided on the site.

On the user registration page there is this notice:

Only one account per person is allowed - creating multiple accounts is considered proof of dishonest intent and will result in being permanently banned! If you have an account and have forgotten your login details, use the Lost Password function or contact Galahad - do not create another account.

At last count, you had registered no less than FOUR user IDs on the Field Report system - all traced back to the same physical computer - and submitted reports with each of them. I can only assume that it was your intention to promote a lady or ladies with fake reports.

I am going to reply to this publicly in hopes that other people read it and decide to actually READ and FOLLOW the rules and instructions provided on the site.

On the user registration page there is this notice:

Only one account per person is allowed - creating multiple accounts is considered proof of dishonest intent and will result in being permanently banned! If you have an account and have forgotten your login details, use the Lost Password function or contact Galahad - do not create another account.

At last count, you had registered no less than FOUR user IDs on the Field Report system - all traced back to the same physical computer - and submitted reports with each of them. I can only assume that it was your intention to promote a lady or ladies with fake reports.

Surprised i even got a response!

I did one report that was deleted and my account suspended (for reason i can't work out) genuine girl i've now seen twice :) Rebecca Milton Keynes

So i set up another account (i know it was wrong) for another genuine girl still got her phone number. Billie Milton Keynes

And now another from the site we cannot mention. If you go there (i know you all do, and i laugh at the hypocrisy) look for a.showers very pretty czech girl for which we have both left positive feedback for each other.

It's not that imperative that i leave feedback here, but i thought it would be nice as these girls were very very good to me :rolleyes:

There was another girl from that site we cannot name that was also very very good, but i haven't submitted a report there because i want to save her all for me :D Here because it would be a waste of time typing it out :(

I am surprised too because someone that causes as much trouble as you have so far and also who has several accounts running normally gets a ban, not a response.

Now, you have been publicly warned and choked by the Boss, wind that neck right back in and behave within the rules or just post a last goodbye.

Your choice.

And, no, you are not a tease, you are a PITA. :rolleyes:

I did one report that was deleted and my account suspended (for reason i can't work out) genuine girl i've now seen twice :) Rebecca Milton Keynes

So i set up another account (i know it was wrong) for another genuine girl still got her phone number. Billie Milton Keynes

And now another from the site we cannot mention. If you go there (i know you all do, and i laugh at the hypocrisy) look for a.showers very pretty czech girl for which we have both left positive feedback for each other.

It's not that imperative that i leave feedback here, but i thought it would be nice as these girls were very very good to me

Im sure April loves your recommendation of "You can do a lot worse than this"

Never heard of Bille or Rebecca. But if they are off the other site then you can leave a review there too yknow. Oh wait you already know that.

Shame your meeting with Young Bonnie didnt go to well. Oh dear, perhaps you were a little tired or had a little too much to drink. Never mind. :D

There was another girl from that site we cannot name that was also very very good, but i haven't submitted a report there because i want to save her all for me Here because it would be a waste of time typing it out :(

So you didnt want to post on the other site because you wanted to keep her for yourself? But wanted to post a FR on her on here anyway ? Strange logic.

Well at least you use the same username on here that do on there so your hardly anonymous with your punts. Oh well if she wonders why she hasnt got many clients and then finds out that that it was because of you then Im sure she will be very grateful. :rolleyes:

I am surprised too because someone that causes as much trouble as you have so far and also who has several accounts running normally gets a ban, not a response.

Now, you have been publicly warned and choked by the Boss, wind that neck right back in and behave within the rules or just post a last goodbye.

Your choice.

And, no, you are not a tease, you are a PITA. :rolleyes:

Haven't casued any trouble mate, if you think asking a question of whether someone preffers brit's, to euro's to brazilians is racist, (not as though i need to ask, i've tried them all), quit this forum and become a member of liberty.

Haven't casued any trouble mate, if you think asking a question of whether someone preffers brit's, to euro's to brazilians is racist, (not as though i need to ask, i've tried them all), quit this forum and become a member of liberty.

Let's try looking at this another way, you post normally and stop making stupid comments about "ities", stop trying to scam the system, etc, or else you disappear into the twilight zone.

Final warning.

Let's try looking at this another way, you post normally and stop making stupid comments about "ities", stop trying to scam the system, etc, or else you disappear into the twilight zone.

Final warning.

Perhaps he only wanted to keep things nice and neat by having one account for the Brazilians and one for the Brits etc.

Something tells me you have re-educated him.

I doubt it, thoughts about the "impossibility of educating pork" come to mind, but we try to keep this board relatively trouble free.

I doubt it, thoughts about the "impossibility of educating pork" come to mind, but we try to keep this board relatively trouble free.

LOL quote of the week. Talk about bringing home the bacon.. :rolleyes:

I thought that a certain member who I shall not name, had the exclusive rights to receive that phrase from your good self.

I thought that a certain member who I shall not name, had the exclusive rights to receive that phrase from your good self.

While the cabs away, the might will play?? :rolleyes:

While the cabs away, the might will play?? :rolleyes:

very good.

I did one report that was deleted and my account suspended ...............So i set up another account (i know it was wrong) ..........And now another from the site we cannot mention. ........

So am I!

Pooh accepted that he was a bear of very little brain but I doubt even he wouldn't have been that foolish! :rolleyes:

That accounts for two IDs. I am curious as to the purpose of the other two as G mentioned you have 4 IDs.

Actually he said "no less than FOUR". :rolleyes:

"Aren't I a total dickhead?" has decided to leave the building.

His PMs to the Moderating team were even less funny than his posts and he clearly wanted to have some time out.

Another free lesson in "how to make friends and influence people" courtesy of punternet :rolleyes:

"Aren't I a total dickhead?" has decided to leave the building.

His PMs to the Moderating team were even less funny than his posts and he clearly wanted to have some time out.

Shame, I didn't get the opportunity to tell him how very silly and immature he was. I mean honestly!, using the same pc for multiple alias's.:):D:)

Shame, I didn't get the opportunity to tell him how very silly and immature he was. I mean honestly!, using the same pc for multiple alias's.:):D:)

You will probably get your chance as people like him are so obsessed that they come back time and time again and leave in the same way every time. (10 days from start to flaming exit - was that a record?).

You will probably get your chance as people like him are so obsessed that they come back time and time again and leave in the same way every time. (10 days from start to flaming exit - was that a record?).

Some feat indeed, but not a record I wouldn't wonder.

Could you give a me nod and a :) if you spot him before I do.