Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lessingham

Goodbye One And All

26 posts in this topic

Well, it's time to say goodbye. Mrs L & I have decided to get divorced, a final admission that I have been trying to breathe life into a thing that died years ago. It's a gentle agreeable parting, we both deserve that. This is a good solution and we'll both be happier for it.

But I need to be squeaky clean for the next few months so no punting and no Punternet- th PC will need to be cleaned or suffer a accidental destruction.

Thank you all for putting up with my meanderings and ramblings. I wish you all the best of things, may the women sheer the men and retire millionaires and may the men earn a fortune to withstand such happy shearings. Stay healthy, happy and horny.

Goodluck mate - hope things are brighter on the other side

All the best to you love.

Get yourselves in the happy place, it is possible after divorce.

Lucy :)

Well, it's time to say goodbye. Mrs L & I have decided to get divorced, a final admission that I have been trying to breathe life into a thing that died years ago. It's a gentle agreeable parting, we both deserve that. This is a good solution and we'll both be happier for it. But I need to be squeaky clean for the next few months so no punting and no Punternet- th PC will need to be cleaned or suffer a accidental destruction. Thank you all for putting up with my meanderings and ramblings. I wish you all the best of things, may the women sheer the men and retire millionaires and may the men earn a fortune to withstand such happy shearings. Stay healthy, happy and horny.

Sad to see you leave Lessingham but all the very best in the future. :)

Well, it's time to say goodbye. Mrs L & I have decided to get divorced, a final admission that I have been trying to breathe life into a thing that died years ago. It's a gentle agreeable parting, we both deserve that. This is a good solution and we'll both be happier for it.

But I need to be squeaky clean for the next few months so no punting and no Punternet- th PC will need to be cleaned or suffer a accidental destruction.

Thank you all for putting up with my meanderings and ramblings. I wish you all the best of things, may the women sheer the men and retire millionaires and may the men earn a fortune to withstand such happy shearings. Stay healthy, happy and horny.

All the best for the future Lessingham. I've enjoyed your rambling meanderings!

Somehow I think I'll be making a similar, if somewhat less eloquent, post myself in the foreseeable future. Though I doubt the word 'agreeable' will be present.

All the best Sir and I hope you both find the happiness you desire.

All the best ! Bin there and have the tee-shirt. Once you are throught the tunnel and come back into the daylight so to speak I'm sure we'll see you on here again.

Well, it's time to say goodbye.

We'll all miss you, but it is for you to decide! Good luck, and happy landings.

Have you tried fishing? It isn't as exciting, but it passes the time.

Sorry you and Mrs L were unable to work it out. That would have been a much better solution, and I am sure you never planned the big D when you got married either. However, you are where you are - so I hope things work out for you

GL and my best wishes go with you. I've recently been in the same situation myself, but found that divorce was more of a release for me in that I upped my punting activities even more drastically ........ funds permitting, of course. So based on my own experience, I doubt if this is the last we'll be hearing from you

Good luck to the both of you. It can be a difficult time, but if you both resolve to behave as adults (and it seems that you have) there can be a civilised way through it. Been there, and it can be done.

Will miss your wit and wisdom too.

I wish you all the best. Having just come through the light at the end of the Divorce Tunnel myself, the best advice I can offer is stay Fair and keep being True to Yourself.

Edited by LouisaPSUk

Good luck Lessingham! Survive the storm & we'll see you when the sun comes out.

Good luck, sir.

The programme "File Sanitizor" might be of service.

All the best! I've enjoyed your posts - some of the more perceptive and intelligent comments on the board. Other posters are correct - there is life afterwards and sunlit uplands await!

I hope it all goes ok Lessingham

Farewell to another kindred spirit - all the best, if you're reading this.

Nuke the PC from orbit - it's the only way to be sure.

Best wishes & good luck for the future....

Shame. Divorce is never nice.

Enjoy your release back into the wild. I'm sure when the noise is over things will be fine.

Goodbye.

Ave atque vale

Once you are free you may come to realise that Lessingham can be Moreingham

Best wishes to you both.

Good Luck L.

And I sort-of expect to see you in a year time..

(maybe we should agree on a code-word in case you decide to come back, just so we know it IS you)