Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolTiger

Wg Replies To Queries Raised About Her Services

13 posts in this topic

In the space of two days, two WGs have come onto this Forum and replied to posts that were made here enquiring about their availability/servoces offered.

To be fair to them, nothing untoward had been said about them. They merely clarified/replied to the points that had been raised by previous posters (Punters).

I don't have any issues with this, as at least they have been given the opportunity to set the record straight.

In fact on of them replied to my query and I have since spoken to her, to arrange an appointment.

What puzzles me is how the girls concerned were alerted to this.

One of the girls had never posted on Pnet prior to replying to posting a reply.

Surely they would have been tipped off by Posters/Punters from this Board?

In the space of two days, two WGs have come onto this Forum and replied to posts that were made here enquiring about their availability/servoces offered.

To be fair to them, nothing untoward had been said about them. They merely clarified/replied to the points that had been raised by previous posters (Punters).

I don't have any issues with this, as at least they have been given the opportunity to set the record straight.

In fact on of them replied to my query and I have since spoken to her, to arrange an appointment.

What puzzles me is how the girls concerned were alerted to this.

One of the girls had never posted on Pnet prior to replying to posting a reply.

Surely they would have been tipped off by Posters/Punters from this Board?

It must be the infamous sisterhood :eek:

In the space of two days, two WGs have come onto this Forum and replied to posts that were made here enquiring about their availability/servoces offered. To be fair to them, nothing untoward had been said about them. They merely clarified/replied to the points that had been raised by previous posters (Punters). I don't have any issues with this, as at least they have been given the opportunity to set the record straight. In fact on of them replied to my query and I have since spoken to her, to arrange an appointment. What puzzles me is how the girls concerned were alerted to this. One of the girls had never posted on Pnet prior to replying to posting a reply. Surely they would have been tipped off by Posters/Punters from this Board?

Anyone can read certain boards without being a member though so they might have read it and felt strongly enough to join and reply. Perhaps some do inform WGs by informing them they are the subject of a thread or post on here. In my own experiences very few WGs have ever heard of Pnet.

Anyone can read certain boards without being a member though so they might have read it and felt strongly enough to join and reply. Perhaps some do inform WGs by informing them they are the subject of a thread or post on here. In my own experiences very few WGs have ever heard of Pnet.

One of the girls had previously posted on here, so I can only assume she came across it or was alerted by someone from here.

For the 2nd one, an EE girl who only comes to the UK for a 2-Week "Busman's Holiday", as you've mentioned, it is highly likely that

she was not aware of PNet, wo sould have have been alerted to comments about her.

I agree with your last last point. Most WGs on ** whom I've spoken to are not aware of PNet. When mentioned, some of them have even

asked if they can put up a similar profile to that of their ** profile. Others have gone one step further and enquired if they can advertise

on PNet, and have a link that would direct the Punters to their ** profile!!

Perhaps it's because they keep an eye via google analytics on where their website hits are coming from ?

If there's a sudden spike then they'll want to know why, I'd imagine.

Perhaps it's because they keep an eye via google analytics on where their website hits are coming from ?

This could be very true.

My couple name was mentioned once on here years ago, we traced it back to a thread on here.

Most private web sites give you the ability to track where your traffic comes form you see.

Lucy :)

Very true.

I used to read this board as and when I felt like it before actually signing up and joining.

I felt compelled to join one day to contribute on a thread about something Sarah S had typed on here.

Lucy :)

One of the girls had previously posted on here, so I can only assume she came across it or was alerted by someone from here.

For the 2nd one, an EE girl who only comes to the UK for a 2-Week "Busman's Holiday", as you've mentioned, it is highly likely that

she was not aware of PNet, wo sould have have been alerted to comments about her.

I agree with your last last point. Most WGs on ** whom I've spoken to are not aware of PNet. When mentioned, some of them have even

asked if they can put up a similar profile to that of their ** profile. Others have gone one step further and enquired if they can advertise

on PNet, and have a link that would direct the Punters to their ** profile!!

what if someone has alerted her? If someone is being discussed an a public board its only right thay have the right of reply.

parps it should be a rule that if u start a thread about a particular lady u email her to tell her.

mebbe if that had happened on the FSBM board there may not have been the issues there?

what if someone has alerted her? If someone is being discussed an a public board its only right thay have the right of reply.

parps it should be a rule that if u start a thread about a particular lady u email her to tell her.

mebbe if that had happened on the FSBM board there may not have been the issues there?

I certainly agree anyone has the right of reply if they want to exercise it. I wouldnt though be emailing or indeed phoning scum who have scammed, ripped me off or offered me a bad service to inform them i am going to post about them on here thats for sure. Once i know i wont be getting my money back off them i dont wish to deal with them again, just inform other punters.

I certainly agree anyone has the right of reply if they want to exercise it. I wouldnt though be emailing or indeed phoning scum who have scammed, ripped me off or offered me a bad service to inform them i am going to post about them on here thats for sure. Once i know i wont be getting my money back off them i dont wish to deal with them again, just inform other punters.

sorry smiths. I was referring to positive comments etc. if it is reporting a scam or bad service then you are 100% right

should have made mesen clearer

sorry smiths. I was referring to positive comments etc. if it is reporting a scam or bad service then you are 100% right

should have made mesen clearer

No worries Cov. :)

Some of the girls I've met from ** didn't even know how to put up pics in their PG, or alter their profile for

touring (one girl used to set up a profile for each area!!)

She could have a set up a Google Alert on her name, although that takes some online savvy.