Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
6upxxx

Jimskill another manmeat in disguise?

17 posts in this topic

I must go rush and see these girls after such enlightenment!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And so you must. What more would you need to know?

Anyway, hadn't you heard? This is the official new sanitised FR style currently required just in case The Governator drops in to see what all the fuss is about.

I admit they're a bit short on detail, but you have to admire them for there ability to get the message across in so few words :rolleyes:

I admit they're a bit short on detail, but you have to admire them for there ability to get the message across in so few words :rolleyes:

one of these days I swear Im going to put up "Good fuck, felt better, details remain between me and the lady concerned." (HH approved PFR):)

two brilliant reports so far!

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=93574

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=92226

I must go rush and see these girls after such enlightenment!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I always take FRs with a pinch of salt and read them mainly for their entertainment value, but ultimatley I am looking to see whether the athor recommends or not and that can be achieved with very few lines of text.

I have read FRs where the punter does not recommend the girl yet because the reasons do not really concern me, I have still booked up and had a good time. IMO it is more important to state why you do not recommend than why you do.

I don't need FR's to go into every detail to decide for me whether or not the woman is worth seeing. I get a feel from the overall tone from the FR as to whether it was a worthwhile encounter or not. For research purposes, I tend to take more notice of the detail of FRs which don't recommend rather than the more positive FRs.

Those FRs are just as valid as the more verbose literary efforts from ManMeat. :rolleyes:

one of these days I swear Im going to put up "Good fuck, felt better, details remain between me and the lady concerned." (HH approved PFR):rolleyes:

Nah, it'll never happen, you love sharing your exploits too much :)

I don't need FR's to go into every detail to decide for me whether or not the woman is worth seeing. I get a feel from the overall tone from the FR as to whether it was a worthwhile encounter or not. For research purposes, I tend to take more notice of the detail of FRs which don't recommend rather than the more positive FRs.

Those FRs are just as valid as the more verbose literary efforts from ManMeat. :)

Always good to hear the minority view.:rolleyes:

Always good to hear the minority view.:rolleyes:

I doubt that it is the minority view. Manmeat's FRs are imbued with a flavour of the tongue-in-cheek view that he himself takes. You can tell from Reading them that he does not take this FR thing too seriously. I always look forward to reading his FRs but have never taken anything more than a thumbs up or thumbs down conclusion and when you think about it, even the most basic FR provides this.

Though as has been stated above, it is the ones that warn us away that perhaps require our attention the most.

I doubt that it is the minority view. Manmeat's FRs are imbued with a flavour of the tongue-in-cheek view that he himself takes. You can tell from Reading them that he does not take this FR thing too seriously. I always look forward to reading his FRs but have never taken anything more than a thumbs up or thumbs down conclusion and when you think about it, even the most basic FR provides this.

Though as has been stated above, it is the ones that warn us away that perhaps require our attention the most.

compare Elise....This movie has it all: bubbling libidos, deep French kissing, oral without, reverse-oral, fingering, stroking, poking, laughing and joking. It's unceasingly upbeat with Laugh-Out-Loud moments of hilarity, sparkling dialogue, and sexual performances that will linger in the mind like traces of mercury.

and Sally.......

Sally had a gentle manner about her; she was neither restrained nor intense - she provided a sort of relaxed GFE, which is in contrast to the two Brazilian anal intruders I have visited recently. This is not an attempt to damn her with faint praise. On the contrary, I found her as comforting as an elasticated waistband after a large Sunday lunch.

I hope he will forgive copyright issues, but within all the wit, he trys often to portray the flavour of the girl/punt.....having seen both these great girls I think he even does that well!:rolleyes:

compare Elise....This movie has it all: bubbling libidos, deep French kissing, oral without, reverse-oral, fingering, stroking, poking, laughing and joking. It's unceasingly upbeat with Laugh-Out-Loud moments of hilarity, sparkling dialogue, and sexual performances that will linger in the mind like traces of mercury.

and Sally.......

Sally had a gentle manner about her; she was neither restrained nor intense - she provided a sort of relaxed GFE, which is in contrast to the two Brazilian anal intruders I have visited recently. This is not an attempt to damn her with faint praise. On the contrary, I found her as comforting as an elasticated waistband after a large Sunday lunch.

I hope he will forgive copyright issues, but within all the wit, he trys often to portray the flavour of the girl/punt.....having seen both these great girls I think he even does that well!:D

I don't recall saying that he does not reveal details of the event :) I merely said that he does it in a tongue-in-cheek style.

Too much detail can build false expectations for others and what happens during one punt may be different in the next even for the same punter as you yourself point out in your FR for Elise:

'I went to use my fingers but today she pulled them away, I'm sure first punt they had been allowed in full?'

You also state that she has two negative FRs - I could not find those.

:)

I don't recall saying that he does not reveal details of the event :) I merely said that he does it in a tongue-in-cheek style.

Too much detail can build false expectations for others and what happens during one punt may be different in the next even for the same punter as you yourself point out in your FR for Elise:

'I went to use my fingers but today she pulled them away, I'm sure first punt they had been allowed in full?'

You also state that she has two negative FRs - I could not find those.

:D

Agreed services can change, so you shouldnt assume as a punter you will get the same next time. Dont think thats a good reason for not revealing details though. I would prefer to know what may be on the agenda.

Fingers and CIM is something which some girls seem to withdraw as time goes on, it is noticeable at HOD, I guess the new girls are often influenced by the other girls. i remember being massively disappointed with Brooke after reding her early reports and then visiting and finding they were no longer available...thats life!:)

PS I can only find one negative from kneesup now, maybe the other negative was deleted?

Agreed services can change, so you shouldnt assume as a punter you will get the same next time. Dont think thats a good reason for not revealing details though. I would prefer to know what may be on the agenda.

Fingers and CIM is something which some girls seem to withdraw as time goes on, it is noticeable at HOD, I guess the new girls are often influenced by the other girls. i remember being massively disappointed with Brooke after reding her early reports and then visiting and finding they were no longer available...thats life!:)

PS I can only find one negative from kneesup now, maybe the other negative was deleted?

Yes you're certainly right about girls withdrawing services as time goes by. Remember Paige? When I first saw her she offered DFK and it was awesome. The next time I visited, it was off the menu. Then the negative FRs came flooding in complaining of a dull service etc (not from me I'd already left a positive one after the first punt).

Though as I recall, she was still very popular amongst the type of client who did not expect or require that type of service. I think this is where we as punters are most likely to get caught out, when a girl suddenly decides to change the services she offers.

Yes you're certainly right about girls withdrawing services as time goes by. Remember Paige? When I first saw her she offered DFK and it was awesome. The next time I visited, it was off the menu. Then the negative FRs came flooding in complaining of a dull service etc (not from me I'd already left a positive one after the first punt).

Though as I recall, she was still very popular amongst the type of client who did not expect or require that type of service. I think this is where we as punters are most likely to get caught out, when a girl suddenly decides to change the services she offers.

Talking of paige,where has she gone? how pretty was she?omg!

Thanks for introducing me to Man Meat.. Enjoyable reading. Are there any other Field Reporters to look out for who know how to string a word together?

Talking of paige,where has she gone? how pretty was she?omg!

Well the last I heard of it, she had gone to Sandy's Superstars but under different name (can't remember what), but not to sure whether she is still there or not.