Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillyA

Topless Hairdresser In Wellingborough

16 posts in this topic

Hi, I have recently noticed that a mature topless hairdresser is now operating in Wellingborough and is on the purple site. I just wondered if anyone has visited her?

Many thanks

had my hair top and bottom done by her

Hi there,

I saw Lucy a few weeks back, nice lady, I had the haircut followed by a very nice massage. Haircut could have been better but on balance I would happily visit again.

Hope that helps.

Was this in a salon or her place ?

How many beer tokens is this service?

The impression I got longone is that it is at her place, does anyone know what she looks like has there are no face photos on her profile on the purple site?

The impression I got longone is that it is at her place, does anyone know what she looks like has there are no face photos on her profile on the purple site?

There are x2 Profiles that go in tandem, so I suspect it the same WG.

However I may be wrong on this, so tread carefully.

Hair By Lucy and Helena Male Grooming (who clearly advertises "NO SEXUAL SERVICES").

Perhaps pride85 could confirm whether both profiles relate to the same Lucy.

There are x2 Profiles that go in tandem, so I suspect it the same WG.

However I may be wrong on this, so tread carefully.

Hair By Lucy and Helena Male Grooming (who clearly advertises "NO SEXUAL SERVICES").

Perhaps pride85 could confirm whether both profiles relate to the same Lucy.

I've only seen Helena but they are different ladies, I think they work out of the same flat.

I've just got back from a visit to Lucy in Wellingborough. Helena was also there answering the phone/on the laptop/etc - they are 2 different people. To be fair, neither are TOWIE-type stunners but both were polite and friendly and I felt comfortable.

The haircut was fine: in my case, it's a simple clipper job all over, nothing fancy. Lucy seemed to know what she was doing. She told me she works in a salon on other days. I also went for the massage with extras, HE in my case. It was as good a massage with HE than others I've had with WGs and Lucy was open to rather more than just providing a basic massage with HE.

All in all, not bad at all and the price was very reasonable. If I found myself in the area with an hour to spare, I'd definitely be tempted to visit again.

Edited by Max Gentle

I would echo what Max Gentle said, two ladies, one flat. Not the worlds greatest stunners but far from bad and very friendly.

Thanks for the positive feedback, you mentioned Max that Lucy was open to a bit more apart from the massage and HE, what was she open too?

BillyA: I've sent you a PM.

I would be interested in that info as well, I went with a massage and HE but didn't enquire further.

I'm not far from Wellingborough and sounds like it might be worn a visit. thanks to those who been and reported back.