gurney

The Fun Is About To Start

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, first post so allow me to introduce myself. I recently separated from my wife and whilst I have been a very occasional punter for a couple of years, my new found freedom, and approaching the big five-oh birthday, gives me the opportunity and motivation to begin fulfilling my bucket list.

In punting terms, this means getting much, much more excitement and experience. I'm embarrassed at how narrow my sexual experience has been to date compared to most of the contributors here, but its going to change!! In fact I am booked into my first party very soon.

Looking forward to contributing to this forum, sharing my experiences, and picking up some new ideas.

G

Hello Mr Gurney

I'm relatively new on here myself but been punting for a few years now, I was only a little younger than you when I started. I've done so many things now I'd never done before: threesomes, anal, black and asian ladies, rimming, deep bjs, huge breasts, ladies dressed in stockings and thongs etc but mostly Ive discovered shaved pussies. I'd never seen one before i first punted - my wife merely, er, trimmed, and when I was younger all the girls had huge bushes and wore tights! And, so far, I've never had a bad experience and they're all lovely, bright people. I dont do parlours, walkins or agencies so cant speak for them, just indies.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time

Hi Gurney and welcome to the forum, heres to lots of fun ;) xx

Welcome to our world of PNet

Welcome Gurney punternet has plenty to offer on forum board.

Hi everyone, first post so allow me to introduce myself. I recently separated from my wife and whilst I have been a very occasional punter for a couple of years, my new found freedom, and approaching the big five-oh birthday, gives me the opportunity and motivation to begin fulfilling my bucket list. In punting terms, this means getting much, much more excitement and experience. I'm embarrassed at how narrow my sexual experience has been to date compared to most of the contributors here, but its going to change!! In fact I am booked into my first party very soon. Looking forward to contributing to this forum, sharing my experiences, and picking up some new ideas. G

Welcome to the forum Gurney. :) Having attended many parties myself i know they can be great fun, dependent on the provider and i hope you will have fun. :)