Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brizzlefella

Naughty Sophie Of Banbury

6 posts in this topic

Just wondered if anyone has seen her before and what your feedback is?

Can't find any reviews on the site.

Saw her about 4 years ago. She was absolute dynamite. Nice to chat to, brilliant service, if slightly more than I would normally pay. There are legendary rumours about a party trick she will do if you take a bottle of sparkling wine, I was driving back to Brum so couldn't partake and in any event ,my legs were wobbly enough. Don't worry about her age, if she's half as fit as she was when I saw her, she will do the business. Let us klnow how you get on!

Saw her a few months after an 8 year gap. She is still as charming as ever but, seems to have had (collagen ?) injections in her face that dont seem to suit. Does the amazing sparkling wine trick and "loves" you lots amd makes you feel very special. She can also squirt big time. Seems to have widdened her repotoire and stil alks at length with the sultry voice of hers. Still charges at the upper end of the punting range, and may need to review her prices as time moves on !

Have fun though

Saw her a few months after an 8 year gap. She is still as charming as ever but, seems to have had (collagen ?) injections in her face that dont seem to suit. Does the amazing sparkling wine trick and "loves" you lots and makes you feel very special. She can also squirt big time. Seems to have widened her repotoire and stil talks at length with that sultry voice of hers. Still charges at the upper end of the punting range, and may need to review her prices as time moves on !

Have fun though

I wonder if anyone remembers Sharna from Banbury, I used to maid for her but we lost touch. She was a beautiful legend and I used to put men in the kitchen to wait for her. Back in the days when nobody in the area did OWO (or didnt admit it!!) and not many admitted kissing.