Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mavic

Mavic

12 posts in this topic

I had been seeing this sex-bomb of a woman for over a year. (I came across her on the "other channel" but her Profile was genuine and she is much in demand.)

Always looked after her, treated her well and respectfully, even recommended her strongly to others. I got good reports and recommendations from her in return

Last week, met her at her new place for another fantastic hour of sex. Had not seen her for some months and was warmly greeted as a friend, asked about health and family, shown round the place etc. before the action started. Never any clock-watching. Even a discount offered. Great sex, no question about that. Left with a smile on my face - or more of a broad grin! - having made a booking for my next visit. All was sweetness and light.

Sent my usual "thank you" text the following day and on the morning of the day I filed my report (not a PN one) we exchanged chatty, sexy texts.

Imagine my surprise (and anger) when that evening, upon her reading said report, I got without warning a vitriolic text message complaining that the report had not described in every detail what we had enjoyed together and that it was 'bland'. Yet the report did describe a lot of what we did, and said nothing detrimental about her, praised her, and recommended her to others.

I had scarcely finished reading the first message when a second text came accusing me of trying to destroy her business and demanding that I remove her name from my mobile. (Which I did.) This was because I had said that approaching/leaving her new place I felt a little exposed to view and only gave her 9 out of 10 for that. (Total score therefore 98% - not bad I thought.) And she herself had said that she wasn't entirely comfortable with the location.

End of a beautiful friendship!

Now (and here I ask for you WG for comments on this fiasco, and if ladies you want to read and comment on the offending F/R , PM me and I shall direct you to it):

Point 1. I did not have to submit a F/R.

Point 2. I should avoid writing F/R in future.

Point 3. I could write a P/N F/R giving the fullest details and why now I will not recommend her.

Point 4. I could, metaphorically- speaking, just walk away and put it down to life's rich experience.

Point 5. I could make an appointment for the ever lovely Jan of Whitchurch .

Come to think of it, I shall do 4 and 5.

Anybody else experienced similar situation?

Comments welcome....

sounds to me like she may have had a really, really bad day? i would not personally do Point 3 if i were you mate, it seems to me she has over-reacted but let's not respond in kind? Point 4 sounds more sensible.

Is it at all possible she saved your number under the wrong name and the whole thing is one big misunderstanding?

Don't think so, Sweexy. I did text her my thanks and goodbye etc. saying I had had some of the best sex for years with her but no response. I was polite with her - the 'soft answer turneth away wrath'.

I had been seeing this sex-bomb of a woman for over a year. (I came across her on the "other channel" but her Profile was genuine and she is much in demand.)

Always looked after her, treated her well and respectfully, even recommended her strongly to others. I got good reports and recommendations from her in return

Last week, met her at her new place for another fantastic hour of sex. Had not seen her for some months and was warmly greeted as a friend, asked about health and family, shown round the place etc. before the action started. Never any clock-watching. Even a discount offered. Great sex, no question about that. Left with a smile on my face - or more of a broad grin! - having made a booking for my next visit. All was sweetness and light.

Sent my usual "thank you" text the following day and on the morning of the day I filed my report (not a PN one) we exchanged chatty, sexy texts.

Imagine my surprise (and anger) when that evening, upon her reading said report, I got without warning a vitriolic text message complaining that the report had not described in every detail what we had enjoyed together and that it was 'bland'. Yet the report did describe a lot of what we did, and said nothing detrimental about her, praised her, and recommended her to others.

I had scarcely finished reading the first message when a second text came accusing me of trying to destroy her business and demanding that I remove her name from my mobile. (Which I did.) This was because I had said that approaching/leaving her new place I felt a little exposed to view and only gave her 9 out of 10 for that. (Total score therefore 98% - not bad I thought.) And she herself had said that she wasn't entirely comfortable with the location.

End of a beautiful friendship!

Now (and here I ask for you WG for comments on this fiasco, and if ladies you want to read and comment on the offending F/R , PM me and I shall direct you to it):

Point 1. I did not have to submit a F/R.

Point 2. I should avoid writing F/R in future.

Point 3. I could write a P/N F/R giving the fullest details and why now I will not recommend her.

Point 4. I could, metaphorically- speaking, just walk away and put it down to life's rich experience.

Point 5. I could make an appointment for the ever lovely Jan of Whitchurch .

Come to think of it, I shall do 4 and 5.

Anybody else experienced similar situation?

Comments welcome....

My advice is to just move on and leave it at that. Why she has reacted like this, who knows. The main problems i have had with regulars are them either retiring so good luck to them or doing a moonlit flit completely out of the blue, this used to worry me till i got to see some just move and start working in a new area, something i had no way of finding out pre-internet..

Obviously only she will know exactly why she reacted the way she did, but it could’ve been a combination of things. Perhaps she was having a shocking day, perhaps she’s actually really quite depressed but puts on a very good show of being up together with you, and something she read (or didn’t read) in the FR hit a nerve. Maybe she’s having a crisis of confidence and thought the “bland” FR would lose her custom, or that by saying you felt a little exposed to view when leaving her new place could give the impression it was indiscreet and therefore would put off new clients? Who knows. Regarding your options…

1. You’re right, you didn’t have to write the review and were hopefully doing her a favour by doing so. One thing I always found useful when receiving reviews was if the author ran them past me before submitting to check for any errors or indiscretions. For example, one FR said I wore red stockings but that was incorrect; I wore what he had asked which was actually black stockings and a red bra, thong and suspender set. This wouldn’t be a big deal but I happen to hate red stockings as I think they make me look trashy, so I asked the client to correct it. Another FR mentioned details (just general chit-chat type stuff) which were a little indiscreet, so I ask him not to include them as they were not directly related to the service.

2. Submitting FRs can be so helpful to ladies so are worth doing if you’re happy to do so. Perhaps show them to the lady first before submitting though in case she disagrees with something written.

3. I wouldn’t. Better to walk away with your head held high and not go down the tit for tat route.

4. and 5. Yup, sounds good to me.

Reviews are very strange things: you write about being sexually intimate with someone, then you publish it. I've only been reviewed following a first meeting. I might feel a bit odd if I'd seen someone a few times wrote a review, after we'd got to know each other. If that review were a less than perfect, it could easily feel like a hostile act.

Learn from it & walk away.

Nice to hear from you, Lara Brooks - long time no see.

Wise advice from both you Laras, in fact.

When reviewing for the first time, I usually say before I leave that I intend to write one, and ask if there is anything the lady in question does not want mentioned.

The reason why I wrote the 'offending' review was because she had moved to a new location and I wanted to "spread the word" and thus help her get established.

Funny old world......

If that review were a less than perfect, it could easily feel like a hostile act.

What then is the point in reviews if anything less than perfect is viewed as hostile?

To the OP, the lady in question has done you a favour, someone who's going to go off like that at a long term regular over a minor detail which she herself agreed with isn't worthy of either your time or your money.

Nice to hear from you, Lara Brooks - long time no see...

I've been in stealth mode :ph34r::P

Depends what is meant by 'perfect' . Romantic Rider. I lavished praise upon her, described in some detail what we did together, pointed out that her Profile gave an accurate description of what she offered (most things, actually!), recommended her to other gents. And then a verbal 'slap in the face'. No niceties on her part - just straight in with the attack.

Depends what is meant by 'perfect' . Romantic Rider. I lavished praise upon her, described in some detail what we did together, pointed out that her Profile gave an accurate description of what she offered (most things, actually!), recommended her to other gents. And then a verbal 'slap in the face'. No niceties on her part - just straight in with the attack.

Exactly my point, although I think you meant for that to be directed to Lara ;)