tompunt1

Olypics, What Are Your Plans?

33 posts in this topic

The Olympics is very close and from what I've read watching the Olympics makes men very horny. What will your plans be?

Girls, will you be reinforcing your bed and bulk ordering condoms to service the queue of Germans outside your door, or will you only pick the cream of the crop?

Men, will you try and punt as you always do or will you go on holiday until all the fuss is over, or even watch the sport?

The Olympics is very close and from what I've read watching the Olympics makes men very horny. What will your plans be?

Girls, will you be reinforcing your bed and bulk ordering condoms to service the queue of Germans outside your door, or will you only pick the cream of the crop?

Men, will you try and punt as you always do or will you go on holiday until all the fuss is over, or even watch the sport?

I will be carrying on as normal, putting my feet up and probably taking out a subscription to an athletics magazine. I may pop over to a friends house to watch the marathon on TV, but that's about it. Should bring some tourists to all areas of the country too, will be an interesting time.

What'll I do? Stay firmly in Scotland, and watch lots of DVDs or al Jazz!

Massage parlour in Stratford - nice sensual rub down - off to the stadium good and ready for the pole vault.

Get the fuck out of London!

At every olympics two things happen - there are thousands of overseas punters in town looking for some action - and loads of girls ready to help them out. Unfortunately a lot of these in the past seem to have been trafficked/forced according to the media.

Do any wgs have any special plans for the extra tourist punters who will be around this summer?

If I win the lottery beforehand, fuck off out of the country for both this and the Jubilee shite.

Happy to do the Jubilee, God Bless Her, but I think the Olympics will be a little bit shit!

Going to try and keep as normal as possible while watching the thousands of bloody foreigners who got tickets at our expense coming to the British Olympics and watching our games.

Would love to believe that we will get as "fair" a share of tickets to their Olympics but have looked at the sky and there are no formations of porcine aviators up there.

My son wanted tickets to the shooting in Woolwich, told him I'd take him there Saturday night !!

The games coincides with holidays so unless I'm called out of London for work, it will be a puntless desert for me I'm afraid.

Surely you don't need tickets to go watch a shooting in Woolwich??? :lol:

If you work anywhere near the action its a nightmare. We're having to evacuate our Canary Wharf offices for the duration.

Any WGs out that way relying on Incalls will need those tourists, as regulars won't get near by tube.

The Jubilee carries 70k people in and out of there each day and struggles. Over the Olympics it's carrying 250k a day.

TFL have told us we have to forget about getting to work and make other arrangements.

Really glad I'm paying for it all!

If you work anywhere near the action its a nightmare. We're having to evacuate our Canary Wharf offices for the duration.

Any WGs out that way relying on Incalls will need those tourists, as regulars won't get near by tube.

The Jubilee carries 70k people in and out of there each day and struggles. Over the Olympics it's carrying 250k a day.

TFL have told us we have to forget about getting to work and make other arrangements.

And the government called the unions irresponsible a few months ago for stopping work going on, this royal wedding shit and 'jubilees' really fucks me off. off with their heads, the government and royal family plus the the Olympics noses in the trough crew.

Hopefully feeling smug that I am opposite end of London to the main Olympic sites, close to all those lovely busy Heathrow hotels and reaping the benefits from those who don't want to travel into town for their nooky!

Seriously though, I am business as usual, if I get busier then it's a bonus if not then so be it. On a personal level I shall be avoiding going into London and not watching it. It has no interest for me.

I will be watching as much stuff that takes my interest as possible.

I am looking forward to the athletics and swimming especially.

All will be watched on the telly though.

I did not have the desire to try to get tickers to go to a venue though.

I love all sorts of sport including footy, and rugby league.

Lucy :)

Me too!

Luckily will time it to be away in France for my usual summer migration.

Hopefully i wont have to go to london for the olympic fortnight. So i'll stay in the midlands and hopefully one of the many channels on Freeview will have something on worth watching. BBC and ITV will be fill of it tho :(

then sit back and laugh at the security fencing going up round the venues as they become an expensive white elephant.

I'll watch the rowing for the sport and the women's sprints to 1500m for the glutes

anyone nostalgic for the days when there was camera behind the start of the women's 100??

I was a 16 yr old when the Rome Olympics were on - start of a life long interest :)

Edited by akanostromo

Hide under the duvet until it is all over, if I can find someone nice to hide with, all the better :D

Well thanks drexia, that's really good of you! :D

Can't wait myself. I've only got tickets for two events out of the many applied for, but that's only to be expected. I shall be glued to the telly for the rest of it. I shan't punt for the duration as wouldn't want to miss anything.

When the games have finished though......... :P

I've entered for the pole vault, followed by an hour and a half session ( 45 minutes each way) watersports, back stroke, front stroke finishing with crawl ( to the shower)

Don't want to come first in any event!

In my dreams.

I will be watching the events that interest me on the TV. I hope its a great success and does leave a legacy behind as promised. With the amazing amount of money, a lot of taxpayers money included that its all cost which i dont agree with i hope it also perks people up in this time of austerity.

My punting will be as normal. The pigs have as usual got their snouts in the trough getting their tickets without a problem, politicians, business people and so called celebs.

Thinking of entering the 100 metres and the beach volley ball. :)

I will be staying out of London, and may visit a lady or two in neighbouring parishes.

I am then in N America for the rest of August, so the London wgs will have an opportunity to have a well-deserved rest and get themselves checked.

By September I'll be at bursting point, so I may be adding another post to the "What's the most enormous load you ever released" thread.

Edited by Reverend Dick

Read this topic yesterday and today took a quick time out from meetings in my office high up in Canary Wharf seemingly a hand stretch away from the stadium. I am thinking Sydney, Barcelona, Athens even but Stratford, Eat London- sorry does not quite gel and the regeneration, apart from the immediate Olympic Park, does not seem to have done much for the area. Still there is the industrial warehouse called Westfield Stratford to provide some jobs I guess. I shall be working throughout the games. The Jubilee line will just not cope- it struggles now. Roll on September.

Edited by Lestrade