Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
6upxxx

New skills or habits?

38 posts in this topic

We have all met them, the girls who go "oh yeeeeees babe"

when clearly you are only just starting and there shouldnt be any effect.

I have taken to blowing a raspberry on the clit, or a quick slap on the arse as a thankyou for these kind words gesture.:)

Anyone else got any new skills to report.:)

That annoys me too. I enjoy giving oral and take some pride in being quite good at it. A real orgasm is impossible to fake unless perhaps if the client is a complete newbie and has never seen one before.

So girls, stop that fake moaning crap!

asmall wet sponge placed high up and squeezed by muscles together with a jerk of the hips can be very difficult to assess as notthe real thing!

Have to agree it gets right up my nose as well.

But isn't all that noise and squirming, along with a certain 'look' and fashion sense what the PSE is all about?

asmall wet sponge placed high up and squeezed by muscles together with a jerk of the hips can be very difficult to assess as notthe real thing!

When a girl cums, she ' blushes ' in the middle of her breast bone just below her boobs. That is something very hard to fake. :rolleyes:

All things being equal...then chaps, would you mind a lady going, "North, North...South a bit"? If someone to my mind is doing you the kind favour of trying to pleasure you, they may as well do it right.

Agree with the fake moaning being offputting. A flatmate of mine sounded like a hyperventilating rodent when she was getting it on, overhearing this from the next room. It insults a sexual partner's intelligence. Fakery also insults their sexual ability.

When a girl cums, she ' blushes ' in the middle of her breast bone just below her boobs. That is something very hard to fake. :rolleyes:

Sorry not all girls do that, I don't nor have ever blushed anywhere during an orgasm. We are all very different.

Sorry not all girls do that, I don't nor have ever blushed anywhere during an orgasm. We are all very different.

Very true. Some girls thrust the hip, some don't, some blush, some don't and so on. My heartrate decreases post orgasm, blood pressure increases and I get my top lip moist.

All things being equal...then chaps, would you mind a lady going, "North, North...South a bit"?

I'd actually prefer it. If I'm doing good by all means let me know, if I'm not then helping me to improve is for the benefit of us both, surely?

All things being equal...then chaps, would you mind a lady going, "North, North...South a bit"? If someone to my mind is doing you the kind favour of trying to pleasure you, they may as well do it right.

Wouldn't bother me at all!! Everyone has their own unique things, and if a girl assisted by letting me know what rocks her world, then i'd want to know to help her have the best time possible!!

Communication is the key to the best sex :rolleyes:

All things being equal...then chaps, would you mind a lady going, "North, North...South a bit"? If someone to my mind is doing you the kind favour of trying to pleasure you, they may as well do it right

If it is your habit to do this, May, you are in a minority of close to 1. But please go right ahead, you have a good idea as usual :rolleyes:

Wellnhappy: but how do you know if you dont have a chest blush (or anywhere) during orgasm. Its not exactly the time to check yourself if you do (or not) straight after? :rolleyes:

I have taken to blowing a raspberry on the clit, or a quick slap on the arse as a thankyou for these kind words gesture.:rolleyes:

Anyone else got any new skills to report.:)

I had misread your comments. Being a fan of the book '6upxxx - The Modern Day Lathario'. I presumed this was something to be done when thanking a lady in any situation. The kind lady in Clarks shoe shop was quite taken aback by my behaviour in hindsight.

Its not a problem when you saying them "South, North a bit".. The problem starting when you tell them to go "South East, Precisely East, between North West and West, etc. then they are getting confused and shouting back "Give me a compass FCS you demanding ungrateful bitch!" :rolleyes:

Yes I remember seeing that on a David Attenborough programme once :)

Its not a problem when you saying them "South, North a bit".. The problem starting when you tell them to go "South East, Precisely East, between North West and West, etc. then they are getting confused and shouting back "Give me a compass FCS you demanding ungrateful bitch!" :rolleyes:

You could always have some little arrows tattooed in the appropriate places.

You could always have some little arrows tattooed in the appropriate places.

Would not work, if you approach different position for it, even an ol 69. Not that I expecting them to have a multi angled mirror too handy (for a reverse reflection), in addition to a compass. :rolleyes: I did said it can be very confusing.

Best comment on the fake moaning was Richard Pryor's:

'Will you wait while I put it in? 'Cos if the air can do that to a pussy, I'm gonna kill it.'

Add me to the list of blokes who don't mind this in the slightest May. The main reason I go down on a woman is to give her pleasure. If she isn't getting anything from it, I often feel I am wasting my time. A bit of instruction from the recipient can only help can't it ? I guess that's why they call it oral sex :rolleyes: !

Add me to the list of blokes who don't mind this in the slightest May. The main reason I go down on a woman is to give her pleasure. If she isn't getting anything from it, I often feel I am wasting my time. A bit of instruction from the recipient can only help can't it ? I guess that's why they call it oral sex :rolleyes: !

hear hear!

This must be a new fetish avidly watching the girls breast bone to detect whether there is giveaway blush - though not all are the same...

Bit complex for me, I'd rather be fooled by activities down south!

I'm terrible at fake moans and dirty talking. I'm not a cold fish but it makes me feel embarassed. So I do it only when it happens and often that includes a red rash on face as well as chest.

As for "give it to me big boy!", I prefer an enigmatic smile.

I gave you the money without you even asking, never mind an enigmatic smile!

Before I book an Indie for 2 hours I like to email them with my requests so they can tell me if they're up for it all, then we both know where we stand before we meet.

I'm usually looking for someone who gives a great GFE.

One lady who replied even used the "ooh yeah baby, give it to me babe" saying in her email back to me. Not once but 4 times!

I find it so fake, and really don't want to hear that. My girlfriends and past wives (bless em) didn't ever say it. Sure there were noises of pleasure, but nothing fake and certainly no acting.

I'm terrible at fake moans and dirty talking. I'm not a cold fish but it makes me feel embarassed. So I do it only when it happens and often that includes a red rash on face as well as chest.

I would not mind if you only provided real moans / dirty talk but as with SexyMay would you give direction ?