hendrix

Good news Ladies!...and gents

12 posts in this topic

So my very first boyfriend was right! If only I had believed him, I would still have baby soft skin from all the facials he wanted to give me lol

So my very first boyfriend was right! If only I had believed him, I would still have baby soft skin from all the facials he wanted to give me lol

See..we're only trying to help you...:rolleyes:

Damn it. Too late for me. Am wrong side of 40. Why did nobody tell me before?

They also say each dollop of sperm contains 15 calories so its not all fun and games

In what form is this treatment most effective?

1.External

2.Oral

3.Injection into muscle

4.I.V.

From reading the article it is not clear, it does mention within the bloodstream, but not how to get it there.

And hopefully the spermidine is 'clean'. Lots of old myths abound regards semen. I would doubt that a few moments of semen being in contact with your skin would have any noticeable anti-ageing effect.

Wasn't there something once about placenta's containing anti-ageing substances?

...... I would doubt that a few moments of semen being in contact with your skin would have any noticeable anti-ageing effect......
No, no. You've got it wrong! You have to consume it I'm afraid!!

I quote:

"The researchers investigated how spermidine affected longevity and various age-related processes in yeast, flies, worms, human cells and mice. To do this, they did the following:

No, no. You've got it wrong! You have to consume it I'm afraid!!

I quote:

"The researchers investigated how spermidine affected longevity and various age-related processes in yeast, flies, worms, human cells and mice. To do this, they did the following:

In what form is this treatment most effective?

1.External

2.Oral

3.Injection into muscle

4.I.V.

From reading the article it is not clear, it does mention within the bloodstream, but not how to get it there.

Indeed: not precise conclusion how its affecting: consuming orally, facially, or in the most natural way: vaginally. (never mind through bloodstream :rolleyes:) The last one (vaginal) of course its pointless: at least within this industry.

They also say each dollop of sperm contains 15 calories so its not all fun and games

But giving a 15min blow job uses up 60 Calories, and an hour of sex uses up between 400-900 calories.