Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

A Miracle - First Ever Beauty In 30 Years Of Punting

34 posts in this topic

Yes that's right. A miracle.

I have probably only had about 20 punts in those 30 years and perhaps I have been unlucky - but today was the first time I came out not regretting the money. I took a bit of a chance because the girl's face was blurred out in the net photos but 19 (a student) and size 6 I figured it was worth a go. She was so attractive I thought I had knocked on the wrong hotel room door - I am just not used to that. In fact she was so lovely I did not even ask her to begin stripping down for the first 20 minutes. And she has brains too - the last 20 minutes after some action we just had a great laugh about various issues.

It wasn't a punt. It was good.

It has forced me to re-evaluate all that has gone before and I really felt like I found the holy grail today.

I have no particular point to make - just, well - yippee!

Well done mate. You haven't been unlucky you've just realised punting isn't just normality it's an opportunity to meet stunners. That's what it is all about and far more fun.

Edited by Vulvasailor

Always good to read of someone having had a good time. Only one stunner in 30 years seems a bit of a low hit rate, so no wonder you are cock-a-hoop. It also sounds like you got on well, which is always more important to me than looks to me, provided a basic minimum on those looks is met. Congratulations.

Yes that's right. A miracle. I have probably only had about 20 punts in those 30 years and perhaps I have been unlucky - but today was the first time I came out not regretting the money. I took a bit of a chance because the girl's face was blurred out in the net photos but 19 (a student) and size 6 I figured it was worth a go. She was so attractive I thought I had knocked on the wrong hotel room door - I am just not used to that. In fact she was so lovely I did not even ask her to begin stripping down for the first 20 minutes. And she has brains too - the last 20 minutes after some action we just had a great laugh about various issues. It wasn't a punt. It was good. It has forced me to re-evaluate all that has gone before and I really felt like I found the holy grail today. I have no particular point to make - just, well - yippee!

Sounds good, i have fortunately punted with countless stunners as i viewed them over the years, this WG also has a good attitude to go with her beauty so that combination along with offering the services i require is my punting holy grail and what i am looking for at all punts.

Always good to read of someone having had a good time. Only one stunner in 30 years seems a bit of a low hit rate, so no wonder you are cock-a-hoop. It also sounds like you got on well, which is always more important to me than looks to me, provided a basic minimum on those looks is met. Congratulations.

To be fair there are some I have met that others of you might rate as stunners - I just thought this was one of those girls I have seen in town and drooled at and I think part of it that she was not like a hooker at all.

Sounds good, i have fortunately punted with countless stunners as i viewed them over the years, this WG also has a good attitude to go with her beauty so that combination along with offering the services i require is my punting holy grail and what i am looking for at all punts.

Difficult isn't it. Looks and body are easier to find but a great attitude not so.

I think just to expand - the problem I have had in those 30 years - (and of course this does not reflect at all on those women on this site who are all, we can assume, sophisticated ladies) - even those I have seen who some guys would think stunners - are a bit "ruff". The last girl communicated very well - good english, obvious intelligent humour - and perhaps it's a lesson for me in how to find what interests me. It was also lucky for me that she suddenly appeared in my area - as it is not easy for me to go on expeditions.

Yes that's right. A miracle.

I have probably only had about 20 punts in those 30 years and perhaps I have been unlucky - but today was the first time I came out not regretting the money. I took a bit of a chance because the girl's face was blurred out in the net photos but 19 (a student) and size 6 I figured it was worth a go. She was so attractive I thought I had knocked on the wrong hotel room door - I am just not used to that. In fact she was so lovely I did not even ask her to begin stripping down for the first 20 minutes. And she has brains too - the last 20 minutes after some action we just had a great laugh about various issues.

It wasn't a punt. It was good.

It has forced me to re-evaluate all that has gone before and I really felt like I found the holy grail today.

Glad you had a great time with a lovely young lady, have you posted a Field Report?

Edited by ik8133

Its a game of 2 half’s mate the good and the bad on this occasion it was good so lets not get carried away there are a lot of beautiful girls out there if you are willing to pay the "opening price"

This is one of the most remarkable topics I've read on this board. Only 20 punts in 30 years!!! And only one lady who hit the spot!!!

Once I started I couldnt stop and I've adored (nearly) everyone of them

She's too nice to put the word out.

Only a couple of weeks ago I was in the same situation. It was a meet in a hotel, girl was 19, size 6 and a real stunner. Could well be the same girl as Lancelot met? I found this wg via the other site and goes by the name of sweet claudia. She doesn't seem to hang around in one place for too long so grab her while you can. Very reasonable rates too!

Then why start this thread ?

Sorry Lancelot if I've put the word out!

She's also doing this to make money - it's a competitive world out there, and a recommendation on this Forum can be worth a lot to a WG.

Exactly VinDaLoo. Lancelot said himself

" I took a bit of a chance because the girl's face was blurred out in the net photo's."

How is the poor girl going to get to share her charms if you guys aren't going to say lovely things about her? God knows how many guys pass her over because she doesn't want to show her face on the internet, I'm sort of struggling with the whole 'should I/shouldn't I' myself. Not that I'm a stunner, more like 'slightly fat red haired milf, kinda sexy in a weird way' Lol, maybe I should just stick THAT on my profile. Seriously though Lancelot, dont be mean, give the girl a field report that reflects how wonderful you thought she was, you know it's the right thing to do.........

Exactly VinDaLoo. Lancelot said himself

" I took a bit of a chance because the girl's face was blurred out in the net photo's."

How is the poor girl going to get to share her charms if you guys aren't going to say lovely things about her? God knows how many guys pass her over because she doesn't want to show her face on the internet, I'm sort of struggling with the whole 'should I/shouldn't I' myself. Not that I'm a stunner, more like 'slightly fat red haired milf, kinda sexy in a weird way' Lol, maybe I should just stick THAT on my profile. Seriously though Lancelot, dont be mean, give the girl a field report that reflects how wonderful you thought she was, you know it's the right thing to do.........

Yes - put up or, in future, shut up.

Sorry Lancelot if I've put the word out!

We're not sorry. Thanks for sharing zan2161.

I relied on field reports where guys say - fantastic etc etc - then I see the girl and she's been well over-rated.

Sorry - chaps - I'm keep this girl to myself and she's not claudia. I think most guys only leave FRs for girls

not really worth seeing again. I know this will make me unpopular. I also don't want her getting worn out and played

out in a couple of years like most girls do. Anyway - she's off to uni in 6 months. And I did not find here where you think I did.

OK I have had a re-think. But I need to ask her if she minds being mentioned on this forum - or me doing a FR.

Only a couple of weeks ago I was in the same situation. It was a meet in a hotel, girl was 19, size 6 and a real stunner. Could well be the same girl as Lancelot met? I found this wg via the other site and goes by the name of sweet claudia. She doesn't seem to hang around in one place for too long so grab her while you can. Very reasonable rates too!

Thanks I will look her up.

OK I have had a re-think. But I need to ask her if she minds being mentioned on this forum - or me doing a FR.

If she wants to she can ask to be put on the no-reports list, but I think that usually implies something negative.

I do understand where you're coming from - not wanting the other nasty men on the forum getting their paws on her and doing unspeakable things. But you have to face facts that she is already selling her body for sex, and if she gets an upturn in enquiries as a result of your glowing FR and this thread then it could enable her to be a bit more choosy about her clients.

Lancelot, I'm glad you have had a rethink. And it's very well mannered of you to ask her first. I bet she is thrilled to bits, and very flattered when you ask.

She sounds like a nice, intelligent girl from what you have said, and really the idea of 'keeping her for yourself' is a bit......well, mean really. You have to trust that she knows what she is doing. How would you feel if you wanted to go back and see her, and she says "I'm not doing it anymore, I just couldn't make enough money to justify it."

And what VinDaLoo said above here.