Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnSheppard

Just Dont Get Some Girls..

66 posts in this topic

I just dont understand some girls..

So ive got an hour to kill in a couple of weeks between trains when travelling, so thought id see if I could get a quickie in while in the area.

So I looked up some girls on the purple site, and sent a message to a few in that area to see if they would be available for a half hour or so meet up and exactly what I was looking for..

One who offered me her services before but ive never been able to see started off playing email ping pong, and as soon as I said she's a bit far away from the area I was going to be in, she started stating the obvious, that I was just looking for a quick f*** and completly changed her attitude..err well yes, thats what I was asking for.

Anyway, I gave up emailing her, and had a look at a few more on the other site, but still kept getting a few snotty emails all through the evening last night, despite me not emailing back anymore.

Signed on today to find another email from her saying her friend had a message asking the same, and stating yet again the obvious of what I was looking for, but in a condecending way as if I was asking them to murder a puppy.

Its a Strange world!

Edited by JohnSheppard

I just dont understand some girls.. So ive got an hour to kill in a couple of weeks between trains when travelling, so thought id see if I could get a quickie in while in the area. So I looked up some girls on the purple site, and sent a message to a few in that area to see if they would be available for a half hour or so meet up and exactly what I was looking for.. One who offered me her services before but ive never been able to see started off playing email ping pong, and as soon as I said she's a bit far away from the area I was going to be in, she started stating the obvious, that I was just looking for a quick f*** and completly changed her attitude..err well yes, thats what I was asking for. Anyway, I gave up emailing her, and had a look at a few more on the other site, but still kept getting a few snotty emails all through the evening last night, despite me not emailing back anymore. Signed on today to find another email from her saying her friend had a message asking the same, and stating yet again the obvious of what I was looking for, but in a condecending way as if I was asking them to murder a puppy. Its a Strange world!

I stick with my punting phone and dont bother with emailing, i just turn it off when i am not punting and do get the odd abusive text but not many. If i get any hint of a bad attitude i go elsewhere, in my logic if a WG has a bad attitude when i am enquiring before i have paid her how bad could she be afterwards is my thinking. My bad luck if i miss out on a gem. I also view it that i would rather get this bad attitude when enquiring than after i have paid her so although disappointing at least i havent wasted anymore than a phone call.

Mr JohnSheppard - I really admire you for having the presence of mind, organisational skills and general goddamn coolness to seek to book a girl between trains when all I'd be worrying about is finding the right platform and not losing my suitcase.

Mr Smiths - you are the epitome of punting maturity. I wish I had one-tenth of your dispassionate common sense and ability to keep your brain focussed rather than just your dick. My downfall everytime.

I'm exactly the same.

If I get even the slightest hint of impatience, rudeness, sarcasm or attitude from a girl then thats it I'm out, I'll look elsewhere

I also practice the same no BS policy when I first walk into a girls flat who I've either booked through an agency or the (very) occasional phone box card booked girl.

Any hint of a negative attitude or unfriendliness then I turn around and walk before handing over any cash.

Too bad if I've wasted their time.

It wouldnt have been wasted if they made an effort to be more welcoming and more professional.

Spot on Bill. One of the really nice things about Punternet, is that all the women who post here seem so nice, professional, and intelligent. But I know very well from speaking to clients who punt regularly that it isnt always the case. I've heard some howlers about shitty attitude from men I talk to.

I always think 'fucks sake, these boys are paying your BILLS, and you get to have some lovely sexy fun'. If that isn't enough to put a smile on your face, go and get a job as a doctor's receptionist, where a shitty attitude seems to be a prerequisite for the job. :P

I stick with my punting phone and dont bother with emailing

I quite like email as an initial contact, but I can see your point as email can sometimes be a trial. I knew early last week I would have a spare hour on Fri afternoon but no more, so I would have to book someone very local. A few days before I wanted to punt, I found a likely looking girl on that site that seems to be unmentionable round here. Lots of good feedback and pays to display an "available today" on her profile every day. "Lovely", I thought and sent her a short email saying I intended to book on Fri but wanted confirmation of whether any of her services were charged as extra. I find this sort of exchange easier via email rather than phone, but that's just me. She read the email shortly afterwards, but never replied. Put me right off, I must say. Even though she was displaying "available today" on the Friday, I didn't bother booking. If that was an example of her customer care, I'll save my money and find another provider at a later date. Her loss.

Spot on Bill. One of the really nice things about Punternet, is that all the women who post here seem so nice, professional, and intelligent. But I know very well from speaking to clients who punt regularly that it isnt always the case. I've heard some howlers about shitty attitude from men I talk to.

I always think 'fucks sake, these boys are paying your BILLS, and you get to have some lovely sexy fun'. If that isn't enough to put a smile on your face, go and get a job as a doctor's receptionist, where a shitty attitude seems to be a prerequisite for the job. :P

Ahhhh, so some of them had been fooling us all along. I was always steadfast in my opinion that 99.9% of the ladies who post on here are excellent. Even though I've never had a bad experience from WGs I've seen from this forum, I now intend to be more careful as this is quite a revelation!

Hey Matrix, don't you go getting me in people's bad books!

I wasn't referring to WG's who post on here, sorry if it came over like that. Was just referring to the fact that for me it's been lovely to find a place where women say what they think, and I feel very in tune with a lot of that. Because they all seem so down to earth, and with very similar attitudes to mine about a lot of things, not just punting.

NOT a common experience for me with women, lol. Was just promted to post by some of the stories men have told me about really poor service, ranging from disinterest, to outright nastiness. None of these tales involve anyone I have seen post on here.

Ahhhh, so some of them had been fooling us all along. I was always steadfast in my opinion that 99.9% of the ladies who post on here are excellent. Even though I've never had a bad experience from WGs I've seen from this forum, I now intend to be more careful as this is quite a revelation!

I dont think that was what Lovelyslut was saying. My reading of her post was that unlike the WGs on here some WGs outside here have a shitty attitude according to punters she has spoken to.

Having punted with 14 past and present WGs who have or do post on here i always had good or better punts with them.

Hey Matrix, don't you go getting me in people's bad books! I wasn't referring to WG's who post on here, sorry if it came over like that. Was just referring to the fact that for me it's been lovely to find a place where women say what they think, and I feel very in tune with a lot of that. Because they all seem so down to earth, and with very similar attitudes to mine about a lot of things, not just punting. NOT a common experience for me with women, lol. Was just promted to post by some of the stories men have told me about really poor service, ranging from disinterest, to outright nastiness. None of these tales involve anyone I have seen post on here.

I read your post differently to Matrix as i just posted but only just noticed you posted this as i was writing my post. :)

Hey Matrix, don't you go getting me in people's bad books!

I wasn't referring to WG's who post on here, sorry if it came over like that. Was just referring to the fact that for me it's been lovely to find a place where women say what they think, and I feel very in tune with a lot of that. Because they all seem so down to earth, and with very similar attitudes to mine about a lot of things, not just punting.

NOT a common experience for me with women, lol. Was just promted to post by some of the stories men have told me about really poor service, ranging from disinterest, to outright nastiness. None of these tales involve anyone I have seen post on here.

Sorry lovelyslut, I may have misinterpreted your post. Thanks for clarifying........lol

Edited by matrix837

I'm exactly the same.

If I get even the slightest hint of impatience, rudeness, sarcasm or attitude from a girl then thats it I'm out, I'll look elsewhere

I also practice the same no BS policy when I first walk into a girls flat who I've either booked through an agency or the (very) occasional phone box card booked girl.

Any hint of a negative attitude or unfriendliness then I turn around and walk before handing over any cash.

Too bad if I've wasted their time.

It wouldnt have been wasted if they made an effort to be more welcoming and more professional.

This is response to me asking her if she was genuine, since she had got feedback that indicated that she was, she deleted my (polite) e-mails without reading them:

"No because i will not be able to satasfie someone who has been so rude and insulted me.

K** xx"

This works both ways you know.

Have you ever thought that maybe a girls attitude reflects your own

Every single time I enter a girls flat, and this is without exception, I make a big effort to smile, say hello and present an open and friendly attitude.

I'm fully aware of the dangers facing girls who work in this business of allowing a stranger into their flat at all hours of the day and night, so a politely communicative, personable and (this should go without saying) non-threatening bearing and attitude would be a good start towards developing a friendly, 'light' and open atmosphere to the proceedings.

If she feels safe, happy and relaxed with me then thats the best possible basis for reciprocation and for a good booking.

This seems to work the vast majority of the time as in recent years I'd estimate that 95%+ of my punts are very good or better.

This also indicates that my 'potentially lousy punt radar' is now working very well as I said before if I detect the warning signs I up and leave and thats that.

Edited by BillGoldberg

Edited by BillGoldberg

:lol: :lol:

Good point LovelyS

I'm glad its not just me who noticed this common trait amongst doctors receptionists

The phrase 'Delusions of grandeur' springs to mind whenever I have to deal with them (thankfully thats only usually once a year for my spring/summer time repeat prescription hayfever medicine)

I'm exactly the same.

Bloody right as well. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people stand for being treated like shit when they are a client spending their hard earned money, when you are holding the cash then YOU are the boss, this applies everywhere from retail shops to hookers, don't let them abuse you --------------------- unless it is a Dominatrix obviously.

Bloody right as well. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people stand for being treated like shit when they are a client spending their hard earned money, when you are holding the cash then YOU are the boss, this applies everywhere from retail shops to hookers, don't let them abuse you --------------------- unless it is a Dominatrix obviously.

But that's just it, you are not holding the cash for very long are you as 90% of girls want the money at the start of the booking. So then what? How many punters would actually ask for a refund and get it without any hassle????

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

Gentlemen who book us ladies are NOT the boss.

Jimmy you are a paying customer, I appreciate that, but you are not in control as well you know.

The punter/gentleman is NOT king, but should be MADE to feel like one for the time booked for.

I know where you are coming from though, but you sure express yourself in very unique way to you!

Lucy :)

Of course it does; I am never less than polite and respectful. Lol!

Gentlemen who book us ladies are NOT the boss.

Jimmy you are a paying customer, I appreciate that, but you are not in control as well you know.

The punter/gentleman is NOT king, but should be MADE to feel like one for the time booked for.

I know where you are coming from though, but you sure express yourself in very unique way to you!

Lucy :)

Lucy, big smile! Agree totally.

I find that smiles ( much like yawns ;) ) are infectious.

I always have one ( a smile ) when my door is opened but occasionally

I do not see one. However on seeing mine my visitor usually reciprocates.

I think we as humans are the only species who show our teeth when pleased or happy.

All other creatures bare their teeth in anger or defense :unsure:

I could not greet any client without giving a nice welcoming grin and cheery "hello".

like this :D

I don't understand this at all. Why didn't you call her?

I am myself with clients. If a client irritates me, I will tell them to go and see someone else. I could get a Loan to pay for the Masters. I cannot afford to be driven around the bend!

Me or one of the others?

If me, she hadnt given me her phone number!

Me or one of the others?

If me, she hadnt given me her phone number!

Are there not suitable ladies in your area who have phone numbers on their profiles to chose from?