makv

Pre-mod

27 posts in this topic

Can't think of any way to ask this question other than trying to post it ...

I just noticed I am in pre-mode, but have no idea why? Could someone let me know.

Thanks.

The warn status bar will tell you the reason, just click on it.

I too find myself in this position??

I have clicked on the bar as advised but this doesn't give any reason/notes?

Can someone help please?

Edited by LicentiousMind

I too find myself in this position??

I have clicked on the bar as advised but this doesn't give any reason/notes?

Can someone help please?

You're not in premod. What gave you that idea?

You're not in premod. What gave you that idea?

cos next to your posts there is a thing that says warn ststus. Its sposed to change as you get more warnings etc, but with no warnings or infractions etc it still says warn status. If the box under warn status is a blue colour then your warn status is no warnings.

cos next to your posts there is a thing that says warn ststus. Its sposed to change as you get more warnings etc, but with no warnings or infractions etc it still says warn status. If the box under warn status is a blue colour then your warn status is no warnings.

Really, my bar is white and i have no warnings, i thought any blue meant you had a warning or more and the more blue the more warnings or more serious the rule breaking in admins opinion.

My warn status bar has always been white... When I first joined.. I was in Pre Mod.. My bar was white.. Might it be people confusing the words "Warn Status" as being in Pre Mod?

Surely the easiest way of telling you are in pre-mod is the green area above the "Reply To This Topic" window at the bottom of each thread says "This post will need approval from a moderator before the post is shown". I know this because I am looking at such an area right now as I type this :D . I guess I am under probation for being a newbie. Does anyone know how one is removed from such a status ?

Apologies - I took the Warn status to mean I wa sin pre-mod as I had no recollection of it being there previoulsy??

Sorry to have wasted anyones time dealing with my lack of knowledge!

Apologies - I took the Warn status to mean I wa sin pre-mod as I had no recollection of it being there previoulsy??

Sorry to have wasted anyones time dealing with my lack of knowledge!

no worries.

caught me out when the board migrated to the current software!

Does anyone know how one is removed from such a status ?

Read the FAQ

Read the FAQ

Umm, I have even done a search and saw there was a stickied thread mentioning it, but to be honest I can't find the faq'ing thing. Any clues ?

Scroll to the bottom of the page. There is a grey link at the bottom on the right hand side 'Forum Rules and FAQs'.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. There is a grey link at the bottom on the right hand side 'Forum Rules and FAQs'.

Thank you Claire. It would have taken me a while to find that.

Well I was in pre-mod (i.e. when I tried to post I got a warning saying that my post would be reviewed first). I did click on the Warn Status link but there was nothing to say why I was in pre-mod (although an odd message from November saying I had a warning for reporting a BJ that I never got and never reported). And now I'm off again, and none the wiser.

It is a mysterious world we live in. One minute thread here. Next minute thread gone.

It is a mysterious world we live in. One minute thread here. Next minute thread gone.

Nothings been deleted, its still there to read.

Yeah, but the thread I started less than an hour ago isn't.

Yeah, but the thread I started less than an hour ago isn't.

Thats because the original thread is still there, no need to post about a closed thread.

If you are in pre-mod does that prevent you from receiving pm's?      I had assumed that it was only if you were up to the 100 pm level that you wouldn't be able to receive new pm's.

I know that the facility to send and receive pm's can be totaslly removed.

2 people like this

If you are in pre-mod does that prevent you from receiving pm's?      I had assumed that it was only if you were up to the 100 pm level that you wouldn't be able to receive new pm's.

I know that the facility to send and receive pm's can be totaslly removed.

You can be blocked from them. In my case my inbox was just full. Its empty now x

mm mine says for excessive touting of my girls...that must be the reason for last time  :(

mm mine says for excessive touting of my girls...that must be the reason for last time  :(

That relates to your warning bar if you have had a warning as you did in the past.  You do not always get a warning if you are put in pre-mod.. Usually you will be told why by PM and there will be no reflection of this on your warning status bar unless you had a warning to go alongside it.

been in mod queue for around 12 months now - been a good boy since - seems there is no way off it though....oh well -

face - bothered!  :unsure: