Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
widdlewilly

First Ever Punt

2 posts in this topic

Do you remember yours? I'll never forget mine. It was back in the mid 70's I'd say. Two lines or so in the local Gazette for Anne in Hayes End. I made my appointment where I was told where to park away from her place, walk down a lane and the first house on the right.

I had a bath where I already had a massive stiffy just thinking about what was to come. It calmed down fractionally on the car ride there but soon blew up again as I walked to her house. Embarrasingly, the neighbours kitchen overooked her front door and both were doing the washing up looking out of the window.

Fortunately, Anne didn't leave me hanging around and the door opened to reveal a rather huge hairy alsation. Anne was discretely behind the door inviting me in. Keeping hold of the dog she lead me to a ground floor bedroom releasing the dog into the hallway.

Anne was a beauty. Dressed in a silk gown, she sat at the headboard. Her gown was slighty parted between her legs revealing slightly, a beautiful hairy bush. The top was parted slightly to reveal one beautiful tight pert breast. By now my stiffy was bursting out of my trousers and like an idiot I dropped my money.

I was now a gibbering, whimpering wreck and as she helped me out of my trousers and other attire, I knew this was going to be quick. I told her this so the owo was quite short. She slowly straddled me and I knew the game was up. As she lowered herself onto the tip of my cock I exploded. She lowered herself down and. I felt another spurt. As I felt my self fully penetrating I was still shooting my juices, whimpering away like a total idiot.

I never saw her again, money was in short supply in those days. But if Anne is still there, please pm me. I guarantee I'll survive longer this time now I've matured a bit.

Fortunately, Anne didn't leave me hanging around and the door opened to reveal a rather huge hairy

Was it just me who thought that was going to end differently? I've become corrupted! ^_^