Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brummyboy2008

Is Business So Good In Essex?

15 posts in this topic

I only punt when away from home on business. Only managed one punt so far this year, so a week near Stansted shortly offered opportunites. Had no problem booking with a regular one evening, liked the idea of meeting someone new on another evening, but no success so far. One lady did respond, didn't do evening incalls, outcall location too far away. But I shall try again another time as she was so nice. No response to other enquiries. I often book via another site, where I have only good feedback. So I'm wondering if Essex girls are so busy they can afford to ignore genuine requests?

I only punt when away from home on business. Only managed one punt so far this year, so a week near Stansted shortly offered opportunites. Had no problem booking with a regular one evening, liked the idea of meeting someone new on another evening, but no success so far. One lady did respond, didn't do evening incalls, outcall location too far away. But I shall try again another time as she was so nice. No response to other enquiries. I often book via another site, where I have only good feedback. So I'm wondering if Essex girls are so busy they can afford to ignore genuine requests?

I hear tales from clients that many girls on another site don't always respond to emails. Could be because they are only available part-time and have other jobs or commitments, or that they simply prefer phone calls perhaps?I also think some ladies have others set up their profiles, then just wait for the phone enquiries.

I only contact girls on Adu1tw0rk if they display a phone number, can't be messed about with e-mails.

Since the loss of A13 Bliss as mentioned before Essex/Southend seems to be 'lady less' - Little Devils is too close to home - Secrets seems to be a 'hit and miss' affair and have never trusted the 'other' site. Advice please - thank you - by the way - what ever happened to Lisa of Thundersley - wow ...........

Edited by romeo017

Try a reverse booking on the unmentionable site.

Ask for her to be wearing a shell suit!

Since the loss of A13 Bliss as mentioned before Essex/Southend seems to be 'lady less' - Little Devils is too close to home - Secrets seems to be a 'hit and miss' affair and have never trusted the 'other' site. Advice please - thank you - by the way - what ever happened to Lisa of Thundersley - wow ...........

Lisa "retired" a good few years back. Essex is a bit of a desert, agencies like glamour Girls & Young Ones are awful as well as being habitual liars.

Stansted are good and reliable however their prices are a bit at the high end a minimum booking is 2hours. I've used Astar a few times and they are reliable and punctual and the couple of girls I've met were ok, but limited in their do's & don't's.

Its hard for me to speak for all of Essex since its a big county but IMO much of it has become a desert as stated above, in terms of punting choices.

Ive noticed a decline in the quality of girls and a decrease in parlours with many of the surviving ones turning into grotty dumps....and the girls not much better either.Occasionally Ive met the odd decent wg here and there though all have been EE girls operating in the leyton and barking area who are 'cheap & cheerful' punts so to speak though its a riskier using such girls esp when they have no feedback etc

I see that Summer is at KayJemmas on Mondays, and it doesn't come much better than that!

Hi guys , debut contribution to the site. Slightly going off message, but sticking with the essex theme... Whats happend to kayjemmas? Website down? Has it been closed? Paid a visit during early summer to see the ever so sexy, funny and charismatic Zoey. Have been a visiter over the years? Any news?

This post has got me thinking, many ladies complain about time wasting clients, I also think it works the other way around. So many guys send genuine e-mails and often don't get a reply. Isn't this reverse timewasting, so to speak? :)

This post has got me thinking, many ladies complain about time wasting clients, I also think it works the other way around. So many guys send genuine e-mails and often don't get a reply. Isn't this reverse timewasting, so to speak? :)

Timewasting I class as when someone by their actions leads another to believe there'll be something on offer at the end of it. Replying to an ad and not getting a response I don't think goes that far. There's been no engagement at all, no promises made.

Timewasting in my book is defined as someone repeatedly making contact (and I mean repeatedly) with no intention of following through. There are different degrees of this, and at some point either party usually bows out. Worst type is a person making all the final preparations to find the other person has disappeared from the planet, or makes some implausible excuse.

Not to be confused with people who genuinely need to ask and confirm details, or for whom life gets in the way.

Not too long ago a person asked why could I not be understanding that he couldn't phone, could only text because his phone was broken. Well if he'd not spent the last 6 months texting, asking the same questions, made 2 bookings without following through then I might have believed him. I did actually know for a fact that his phone was fully functioning, that he was capable of speaking on the phone. I'm not as daft as he obviously thought.

I never send an email, if you want a prompt response call is always better.

I never send an email, if you want a prompt response call is always better.

Hmmm, some guys complain phones are 'never' on so they might disagree with you on this one!