Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cl114

Late Night Parlours London

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, does anyone recommend any parlours that are open late at night in London? Sometimes after a few drinks I really fancy it, but don't know where to go.

Cheers

N.B. first post, so apologies if poor etiquette!

Stacks. Advertising all over the net.

Greens Court Soho is open all hours, but not the area that I would want to be in when I should be tucked up snugly in bed (with a lovely WG)

Greens Court Soho is open all hours, but not the area that I would want to be in when I should be tucked up snugly in bed (with a lovely WG)

Are there any decent ladies?

Are there any decent ladies?

Angie works there on Thursday's but not that late - to me, she is the number one girl in Soho. Best check the Wiki link for others.

Audlyn, would you have any specific ones to recommend?

Ray - thanks

Quite a few of the walk ups in Shepherds Market are open to 4 - 5am. Not that I have been there much since the departure of Porcha and Sasha from No.52.

Paradise Sauna on the Caledonian Road, open untill very late/early hours of the morning. A bit out of the way of central London but if you take a cab souldn't cost too much or try the N91 bus.

Hi all, does anyone recommend any parlours that are open late at night in London? Sometimes after a few drinks I really fancy it, but don't know where to go.

Cheers

N.B. first post, so apologies if poor etiquette!

After a few drinks the best place to go is home. Save your money and go when you haven't been drinking - you will enjoy it more.

Sound advice - just which I could practice what I preach!

Ben

After a few drinks the best place to go is home. Save your money and go when you haven't been drinking - you will enjoy it more.

Sound advice - just which I could practice what I preach!

Ben

Very sound advice Ben. Apart from the performance issue, there's the question of being less aware of people that may intend to come between you and your wallet, by hook or by crook.

I made this decision a long time ago (yes, have failed on several occasions), that you have to decide what you want, booze or pussy, since the 2 definitely don't go together - there's also the question of respect for the girlie.

Recommendation - pussy then booze, in that order.

A number of sites like Ace, Craigs, Vivastreet, etc. carry ads - some disguised as massage. Also TCM and oriental massage shops and parlours are open all over Soho and Chinatown until the early hours - massage plus extras ranging from a tug to a shag.