Chrish

What Swings It For You On A Website/profile?

38 posts in this topic

I've got to say I do a bit of research before I make a booking and whilst the web site may be good I try to follow my own rule of thumb: check reviews, read web pages and blogs for the sort of service I might expect, way up the cost, purv the photos and try to get some idea as to what the lady's personality is about. It also helps if she is a poster on a forum as this gives me some reassurance that she genuine. Whenever I've gone away from research I've allways been disapointed.

Oh yeah, the reviews are the thing that ultimately swing it for me - if she didn't have any, or they were very mixed, I wouldn't see her, it's only if they're largely positive (and the service sounds like what I'm looking for) would I then book an appointment.

I might have missed out on some gems over the years due to this, but I can't afford to have a rubbish punt these days as I can only afford 3 or 4 a year right now.

As a client I would be put off massively by badly written profiles. That's why mine is so well written! A lot of people say that this helps in their choosing me.

Girls - do these comments agree with what you would expect or are there any surprises?

I think it's a case of each to their own.

Guys have choices as to whom they'd like to see... and rightly so.

Some of you have said that you would not consider seeing a girl who doesn't show her face (how many times has THAT subject been covered now??), but as has been pointed out - there are many and varied reasons why some of us prefer not to show it. I would just suggest that you should read the feedback/field reports/reviews to get a better picture/image of what the girl is like.

I understand why some of you have said that you wouldn't book someone who has a badly written profile - spelling, grammar etc. I, personally, hate to see such a thing too, but have come to learn that, as someone has said here already, it doesn't make the individual bad, thick, ugly or stupid.

You're quite right when you say that the girl's personality should come through on her website/profile. You can tell a lot by that - including if the girl runs the site herself and/or if it (website/profile) is GENUINE!

Finally, I noted that there is a reply where the chap said that he would prefer there to be plenty to read on her profile etc....

I have spent a LONG time writing my profile and adding to the FAQ's (on the purple place). I think I've done a bloody brilliant job too - personality, humour, full of relevant info - yet there are still so many guys who call or email me asking my rates, do I do anal/cim. Making a booking before asking if I'm available and calling me on a withheld number etc....... AAAARGH!!!!!

I am always polite, friendly and cheerful when answering the phone, but when they ask me the above, I really have to bite my tongue!! :mad:

But at the end of the day - you guys have to remember that WE don't have much of a clue about YOU. I've been told that the caller is mid 30's, athletic and well hung..... all I can say is that I would love to have a mirror like him (them), lol...

xxx

But at the end of the day - you guys have to remember that WE don't have much of a clue about YOU. I've been told that the caller is mid 30's, athletic and well hung..... all I can say is that I would love to have a mirror like him (them), lol...

That's a good point, and so, although I'm probably unusual in this respect, I have put a lot of information into my profile over on the site you've mentioned, so that if I contact someone through there, they can find out something about me if they wish. That's the way that I'd prefer to make initial contact anyway, so it's there if they want it. Obviously I've no idea if any of them have read it, but at least I've tried to give those an idea of who I am. And I've been very honest in it, as it would only backfire at a later date if I wasn't.

1. No extra charges for OWO. It's become such a basic widespread practice that I feel paying extra for it is a ripoff when its available in the standard price from the vast majority of WG's

After not seeing a WG for 9 months then 3 recently who have owo on their profiles but don't offer without I am doubting this now. The last one last year offtered covered only as well (that agency doesn't list any services on site though).

That's a good point, and so, although I'm probably unusual in this respect, I have put a lot of information into my profile over on the site you've mentioned, so that if I contact someone through there, they can find out something about me if they wish. That's the way that I'd prefer to make initial contact anyway, so it's there if they want it. Obviously I've no idea if any of them have read it, but at least I've tried to give those an idea of who I am. And I've been very honest in it, as it would only backfire at a later date if I wasn't.

Surely you can go into your 'sent' mail and see what date and time the email was read?

I like to be able to chat to the guy on the phone too, though - you can tell a lot by the voice, accent, conversation. Sorts out the wheat from the chaff, and saves wasting a lot of time on both sides too.

Edited by Susan Glasgow

Surely you can go into your 'sent' mail and see what date and time the email was read?

Yes, for the email itself, I was taking about the Reston the profile info I've provided there, as that wouldn't be part if the email, so I'd have no idea if anyone has read it.

Girls - do these comments agree with what you would expect or are there any surprises?

No surprise really for me here.

If I was on the other side of the fence, photos would be the first thing that attracted my attention, the visual has to be very important surely?

Then it would have to be the price and was the price within my budget.

How a lady presented herself on her web site/profile by her words of type, is it informative about herself and all she gets up to?

Good reviews by a few different gentlemen.

Turn offs would be those who use blogs to rant on about timewasters/no shows/plonkers of any description, in fact any negativity connected with this world really typed up on a ladies web site/profile looks bad to read to me.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

I have put a lot of information into my profile over on the site you've mentioned, so that if I contact someone through there, they can find out something about me if they wish. That's the way that I'd prefer to make initial contact anyway, so it's there if they want it. Obviously I've no idea if any of them have read it, but at least I've tried to give those an idea of who I am. And I've been very honest in it, as it would only backfire at a later date if I wasn't.

I know on that site that you guys have the option to do that.

I find 90% of guys will not fill that section out though.

A few may put their area and an age on it.

I have just received a message from a bloke new to me on there, he has filled it out quite well.

I liked that really as it gave me some sort of knowledge about him.

Probably not over important for some, but I do like a bit of info on who I am dealing with.

Lucy :)

Not many surprises, really. I would have guessed that pictures, demeanour and reviews are what punters look for. I do get a little thrill of delight when a punter comes to see me and refers to (or quotes!) my website or posts. I do love when someone's paying attention. ;)

1. Selection of good, clear photos with a minimum of photoshopping

2. Provides all the services I require as a minimum and these are clearly stated on her page

3. Charges a reasonable rate (around £150/hr)

If I'm satisfied with points 1,2 and 3 then I'll look for independent reviews of her on sites such as this: if the reviews are good then I'll pick up the phone.

Occasionally, quite poor photos belie a very attractive girl in the flesh who also, more importantly, provides a superb service, so while this method above certainly isn't perfect, it has however helped me retain a very high proportion of very good to excellent punts in recent years

Guys when you look at a girl's website or profile what are the most important factors that will make you decide whether to book her or not (and why)?:

photos?

description of herself?

services?

reviews/reports?

blog?

other?

Personally I’d have to say photo’s (not necessarily face shot) and attitude.

I like to strike up a conversation with the girl first, you can tell a lot from how people communicate!

Also a blog can be quite useful in determining if the girl s genuine of if someone is behind her pulling the strings.

…O & services if I’m feeling naughty, lol!