Lara Brooks

Discussing What Turns Each Other On During A Booking

46 posts in this topic

Can I run something past our members? Due to the numbers of what I describe as “wank fodder” collectors, I now have a policy that I will not answer questions along the lines of “what turns you on” unless it’s face to face. What I have found is that those who meet me are happy to chat about these things during the getting to know you part at the beginning of the booking, and it’s always seemed OK. However, I’ve had a recent enquiry from someone who asked “How do you like to be fucked?” and when I said I wouldn’t discuss it via email but am more than happy to tell him face to face if we meet, he said “It all sounds a bit clinical to me discussing it when we meet”. What do you think?

Lara, if you sense he's a TW, go with your instinct.

Most guys don't need to go into the minutiae of the punt in advance, other than to confirm availability of services or simple requests for outfits, toys, etc.

I prefer to just start slowly and let things flow naturally, if a girl likes/dislikes it a certain way, she'll normally let you know verbally or otherwise. I sometimes ask a few subtle questions as things progress to see if we're heading in the right direction, it doesn't need to spoil the mood.

I have to confess, I do not like discussing what does or does not, turn me on. I have often paid extra for services I dont get, more because, for me, I don't want an orchestrated meeting. I really do want my meetings to be off the cuff, as it were. If I want CIM or on face, or anal or just plain girl on top, I prefer it to be spontaneous if that makes sense. Discussing beforehand how exactly we are going to " do it" is a bit of a turn off for me. Clinical? Yeah, sounds about right. At least if you'd replied to his email hes saved himself a trip ( and probably expense.) to find out that what rocks YOUR boat doesn't necessarily rock HIS

nolt sure about the start. Its not until a fair bit of foreplay has occurred that how the fucking will be done should be decided. Well i reckon anyway.

Sometomes it just follows on nautrally..

Sometimes I'm asked at the initial chatting part of the booking what is allowed and what isn't, other times it's the odd question during the action to check something is OK to do, and other times it just happens without being discussed. I don't see why a man would want to know what turns me on, when I've said I offer GFE (so it's not going to be anything unusual), apart from to get an extra bit of titillation before booking, or to get a bit of free wank fodder instead of booking.

Once we have got "up close and personal" I sometimes ask if a certain thing is OK. Generally the answer is either "yes" or "I love....." which is just the indication I need.

Can I run something past our members? Due to the numbers of what I describe as “wank fodder” collectors, I now have a policy that I will not answer questions along the lines of “what turns you on” unless it’s face to face. What I have found is that those who meet me are happy to chat about these things during the getting to know you part at the beginning of the booking, and it’s always seemed OK. However, I’ve had a recent enquiry from someone who asked “How do you like to be fucked?” and when I said I wouldn’t discuss it via email but am more than happy to tell him face to face if we meet, he said “It all sounds a bit clinical to me discussing it when we meet”. What do you think?

Wow that is small type Lara :)

In answer to your question ......

The "what turns you on" and "how do you like it stuck in you" questions are not always form wank chat wanters.

It does get my hackles up too at times, but I now realise that for some chaps that the before time is just as important as the actual meet.

I usually answer those type of questions with a cheery "What don't I like and you will see for yourself soon enough" and then move on.

We have to make judgement calls of course with who is just wanting a wank chat, and who is just asking a genuine question before a meet with us.

I did have one bloke once who for definite was having a wank whilst talking to me, I just laughed and wished him a good day.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

I think a man can double check the services without it being wank fodder and if he gets all X rated then that's the point you say, 'Oh I don't go into detail on the phone.' I think instinct helps here, but it can be tricky getting the balance between being friendly and helpful and conveying 'Don't you waste my time on the phone wanky boy!'

Sometimes I'm asked at the initial chatting part of the booking what is allowed and what isn't, other times it's the odd question during the action to check something is OK to do, and other times it just happens without being discussed. I don't see why a man would want to know what turns me on, when I've said I offer GFE (so it's not going to be anything unusual), apart from to get an extra bit of titillation before booking, or to get a bit of free wank fodder instead of booking.

not before, but deffo need to know when in the sack!

Wow that is small type Lara :)

It is a tad small isn’t it. I typed it in Word, cut and paste, and it looked OK there but not so sure now :unsure:

not before, but deffo need to know when in the sack!

Ooops, I meant "doesn’t need to know what turns me on before a meeting". Checking services offered is fine, but asking what turns me on just sets my TW alarms off. I’ve found over the years that those who want this sort of info are the least likely to book.

A question like "what turns you on" isnt relevant to me to ask when enquring. Thats for when we meet in person and more often with a regular who i get on with. I would treat such a question as wank fodder if it were me. :)

With regards the 'How do you liked to be fucked?' it sounds like wank fodder. If he asked 'I have a particular way I like to fuck/I like to fuck really hard/slow - is this okay with you? Id like to check its before so I know whether we'd click', I have no problem answering that.

Hi Lara,

Interesting question but it does take all sorts to make the world go around...discussed over dinner would be fine (if the question is asked in a proper manner....sometimes its not what you say but how you say it.....we all have a sixth sense to gauge whats going on in someone else's mind but you never know for sure...anyway, goodluck with your endeavours...

This isn't something I've felt the need to ask before a booking, and have only asked it once face to face - when I was simply told "anything" which didn't help me a lot at the time, but thinking about it afterwards was probably accurate for this particular girl. I've not bothered to ask with the other girls I've met, as they've generally told me themselves by the time we've reached the point where it would make a difference. It seems to be a fairly common part of the conversation once you get to meet.

Thanks everyone. I just didn’t understand why he’d find it “too clinical” to discuss what turns me on when face to face, but OK via email. I can only imagine he’s just after a nice bit of free sexy chat rather than pay and actually do it. But I suppose I’ll never know because he probably thinks I have an attitude now as I won’t discuss it with him *sigh*

Thanks everyone. I just didn’t understand why he’d find it “too clinical” to discuss what turns me on when face to face, but OK via email. I can only imagine he’s just after a nice bit of free sexy chat rather than pay and actually do it. But I suppose I’ll never know because he probably thinks I have an attitude now as I won’t discuss it with him *sigh*

Anyway.....what does turn you on?

LOL

Anyway.....what does turn you on?

LOL

Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. Just that, I hate everything else ;)

Lara, as a woman with class, you have the right attitude to such telephone requests.

After the initial chat getting to know what each other likes/dislikes (as I have found with you) the finer points of pleasure can be requested/achieved when the "action" is taking place.

I've said it before elsewhere, i.e. on other threads on this forum, but I am a great believer in agreeing during the ice-breaking part, to TELL each other what each of us does / does not like as we go along. This still allows for spontaneity, yet prevents hurt feelings ( or other bits, lol ) ! :wacko:

At the initial contact stage (e-mail, text, 'phone or whatever) I simply find out if the lady has a problem with Older Gentlemen, ( I'm getting on a bit :( ) and if she does not, take it on from there. I do my research by reading Ladies profiles or web-sites thoroughly, and assume she is quite happy with her written likes list. If what I want is not there, I look elsewhere. Not exactly Rocket Science, is it ?

I very much enjoy the anticipation of meeting a different Lady as part of the build up to the meeting itself, but would no more think of asking her some of the questions that have been mentioned on this thread on the 'phone, than fly over the moon. ( Sorry, seem to have Rocket Science on my brain this evening :D )

With regards the 'How do you liked to be fucked?' it sounds like wank fodder. If he asked 'I have a particular way I like to fuck/I like to fuck really hard/slow - is this okay with you? Id like to check its before so I know whether we'd click', I have no problem answering that.

I do have a problem with it. If that question or anything similar is asked in an initial call to me I end the call immediately. Simple pimple.

Other than a brief outfit request I don't allow discussions on services or how a session will go.

If the caller asks for me to wear a red skirt and purple shoes or whatever turns him on then I say yes but that is all I am prepared to say and

if he asks what other outfits I have I reply that if he is not sure of what he wants me to wear he can ask when he arrives.

Obviously if a man is keen for domination/tie and tease or roleplay etc then he can ask if this is ok. I will say "yes that's fine

but I can not discuss further until we are face to face" I have yet to meet a genuine caller who is not happy with any of the above.

Once a man has turned up and we are beginning the appointment we can talk about specifics and discuss in great

detail as we do them!

I get very few time wasters or no shows but I know one thing... if I responded to all the texts and emails I get from guys

I have not yet met...and who are wanting my detailed responses I would no doubt have a long list of tw's.

I realise other ladies may work differently to me but my method ensures I am least stressed and frustrated by that band of

men who have no intention of crossing a wg's threshold but will happily send out a pile of emails or text messages to see

how many replies they get.

Edited by ADELE

…At least if you'd replied to his email hes saved himself a trip ( and probably expense.) to find out that what rocks YOUR boat doesn't necessarily rock HIS

But he’s not checking services offered, he wants to know what buttons he has to press to turn me on. That’s fine, but he wants to know this info before booking as he thinks it’s “a bit clinical” to discuss during the booking itself. All rather odd.

Adele, I’ve started doing what you suggested and I do feel better about it, but these guys keep getting in a tizz because I won’t answer their emails with the info they want :rolleyes:. But as you said, I’ve also yet to meet a man who has wanted all these titillating details before making a booking; every one of my clients has been happy to just clarify services and then go with the flow once with me.

Adele, I’ve started doing what you suggested and I do feel better about it, but these guys keep getting in a tizz because I won’t answer their emails with the info they want :rolleyes:. But as you said, I’ve also yet to meet a man who has wanted all these titillating details before making a booking; every one of my clients has been happy to just clarify services and then go with the flow once with me.

There's your answer then! ;) Far better that the guys have that tizz than we do and get our time wasted.

The genuine men who send those emails/texts are by far in the minority.

I have said this before but several ladies I am aware of have left the industry because of far too many time wasters and no shows.

If they had only resisted replying to anonymous texters, callers and emailers wanting nitty gritty details of what would happen when they

met .... they may still be around enjoying the job.

I know I may come across as a little hard and business like but if I relented and started responding to all those requests by invisible men

then I would grow very weary of waiting for those appointments which would not materialize.

when I've said I offer GFE

But there are whole threads debating what GFE is.

If you glance at the other site you'll see ladies saying they don't like this they don't like that. Just like any other GF will like/not like some things.

Adele is completely correct, the old "Ooh you sound clinical" is just to move the blame around onto you. I too will say I'll discuss it within the booking, mostly because that is the most appropriate place to do so.

Not indulging such questions about exactly what we'll get up to, has meant I've avoided quite a few timewasters. Most genuine guys will make a simple booking, and turn up. They may check you do xyz, but that takes one line and a straightforward yes or no sorts it out for them.