lonlyboy

Girl With Anal As Speciality In London?

7 posts in this topic

I will be visiting London Friday and Saturday. Can you guys recommend any good anal girls? Girls that like it and can last long session with anal. Anyone from Maxesangels that you could recommend in that regard?

Hey lonlyboy, I hope you a fantastic time in London.. ;) xx

I will be visiting London Friday and Saturday. Can you guys recommend any good anal girls? Girls that like it and can last long session with anal. Anyone from Maxesangels that you could recommend in that regard?

The field reports may help you and so may the search tool at top right of the page here.

Been said before, but DirtyPrettyThing is your lady. Lovely girl too.

Been said before, but DirtyPrettyThing is your lady. Lovely girl too.

I guess it may not be obvious to a newbie, but I believe this refers to a lady whose nickname is dirtyprettything! (with the exclamation mark) on www.adultwоrk.com.

Lonlyboy,

as Legman says, there's a thread only a few posts down, which covers this topic:

I guess it may not be obvious to a newbie, but I believe this refers to a lady whose nickname is dirtyprettything! (with the exclamation mark) on www.adultwоrk.com.

I spoke a bit too soon. It seems she's also a member here as dirtyprettything (without the exclamation mark). :D