Newbie888

Simona At 34 Romilly Street (soho Walkups)

9 posts in this topic

Knocked at the door, the maid opened it and I thought she was Simona and didn't like what I saw (because she looked about same age, in her 40's ). I said 'hi, I'll be back later'. She said 'I am not Simona'. I apologized and we both laughed. I asked if I could see Simona, so the maid let me in.

I went in Simona's room. She came and I was very pleased with what I saw, much better than I thought. The first times I only pay for 10 min, if I like the girl I'll see her again for 20 min punts.

Here's my test before I hand out the money....I reach with my hand out and I introduce myself (I even give my real name). Simona looked as if she could care less, however in the heat of the moment I gave her the money (I found her very hot as I wanted to have sex with a blonde MILF for a while now). She then turned her back to sort some stuff on the bed (she already seemed very distant).

Here's the ridiculous bit: as soon as I touched her ass, she gave me some general shit, like 'don't do that'. That's when I thought 'ok, this girl is unstable, I don't like her', said 'hey, give my money. I don't want anything to do with you, my business with you ends here'.

After I took my money, she said some stupid thing like 'so you want to touch me for free???' I said 'not at all'. I would have not touched her if she paid me.

As I left, I said 'goooodbyeeee' , not in an abusive way, but a bit like saying something to a kid with an ADD problem. I didn't even look at her. She said 'idiot!' in French or whatever, and slammed the door. I was laughing and shaking my head, thinking, 'wow man, Jesus, there's some crazy chicks around here!! Ah ah !! '.

I was really laughing though. I wasn't angry. I just didn't care, and I did not want that poor experience to affect my day in a bad way.

Well, that was my experience. If my post gets deleted, no problem, I have stored it on my computer and I'll write it on my own blog. What the hell, this is my experience and it IS relevant to other punters. Just ask them if they think this post is worthless.

Here's my test before I hand out the money....I reach with my hand out and I introduce myself (I even give my real name). Simona looked as if she could care less,

I meant that I reached out to shake Simona's hand but she didn't reach out. That was already a bad sign. It means that the person is completely close to you. Think about it guys, you are going to have sex with a girl, and even paying her, and she doesn't even shakes your hand.

I just see a red flag in that kind of anti-social behaviour.

PS. it is said that when people meet someone new, the first 10 seconds will give an impression that sets the tone for the whole interaction.

Sure, things can change. You may meet someone who acts distant and then when they know you better, they open up. But if you ask me, paying them to have sex with me, it's totally out of the question. I'd rather have a wank.

Edited by Newbie888

PPS. that was my 'first time' with Simona. I had not seen her before. The reason why I knew she was in her 40's before seeing her, it's obviously because I have read FRs.

10 minute punts?

Yup...welcome to the world of Soho :D

I'm inclined to think that Simona has excellent good taste.

Newbie888, if you want to write Field Reports, there is an excellent FR section. If you want to write a blog, you have the means at your disposal. If you just want to talk about how ungrateful these bitches are for your £20, you're in the wrong place.

Perhaps I'm missing the point and I apologise if I seem facetious, but what the flying feck did you expect for £20 ?

A glass of cool champagne and an Indian head massage ?

I reach with my hand out and I introduce myself (I even give my real name). Simona looked as if she could care less

Here's the ridiculous bit:

I just didn't care, and I did not want that poor experience to affect my day in a bad way.

Nuff said

Edited by Dang Leeballs