Kantos Kan

Bargain Basement Punting - What's Your Experience Like ?

27 posts in this topic

On Friday, I found myself planning to pass through Hounslow area and prior to the trip, I thought I'd have a little browse through the other site to see if anything caught my fancy. Nothing did particularly, but my eye was drawn to the high number of profiles offering an hour for the bargain basement price of £60.

My normal punting ground, pricewise, is around the £100 to £150/hour mark, with British independents of a certain age (late 20's to early 40s). After a few disasters outside of this area, I have found that these are the type of punts that suit me best. However, in the interests of investigative journalism more than anything else, I opted to give it a go. A real punt as it were.

There were about 10 or so profiles in the £60 range within 3 miles of TW3, my arbitrarily designated ground zero as I don't know the area at all. All had a few things in common, such as zero feedback, minimal number of photos in the gallery, profiles written in the type of broken english that implied Eastern European origin and a list of promised services as long as your arm. After a bit of mulling it over, I opted to ring a lady with the profile name of "little nicole", a 21 year old brunette showing a clear, tineye approved, face photo of an attractive looking girl on a profile that had been active for only 3 days. The phone answered straight away, and yes "little nicole" had a strong EE accent, but her english was quite good and she was free at my designated time. After checking that there were no extras (CIM was £20 extra, but I am happy to forego that), I sealed the deal. She texted me her address (a local chain hotel), asking me to call on arrival.

I duly arrived and rather to my surprise, as I was half expecting the whole thing to be a scam, the phone was answered and "Nicole" gave me her room number and up I trotted. When "Nicole" answered the door, my first suspicion was confirmed immediately. It wasn't the girl in the photos. Surprise, surprise. However, she was an attractive young lady (not as wickedly beautiful as the girl in the profile), brunette, early 20s, size 10 and seemed OK, so I decided to stick with it. Normally at this point I would have walked on principle, but the investigative journalist in me took over and thinking "what the heck, it's only £60", I opted to give it a go.

I won't bore you all with the details of the booking itself as I never intended this post as an FR, more of a means to kick off a conversation. Suffice to say that the punt was significantly south of average without quite being a disaster. "Nicole" wore ordinary street clothes at the start of the punt. When I came out of the shower, she was already naked apart from her socks, showing a magnificent but heavily tattooed body. The oral was prolonged and quite good and she was perfectly willing to have sex for as long and in as many positions as I suggested. However, it was all quite mechanical and she showed about as much interest in my attempts at RO as Louis Spence trapped in a harem. Also, the conversation felt forced (I elicited she was from Hungary, that was about it) and the promised french kissing on the profile never once appeared. Truthfully, it felt like she'd be happier shopping in Tescos than in bed with me, which is probably the case with most WGs, but it's nice when the effort is made not to communicate that impression.

I left feeling a bit hollow and not at all happy with the hour. I was more annoyed that all of my prejudices about such cheap punts had been confirmed than the waste of time and money. I went into this with my eyes open and got exactly what I expected, so please don't see this post as a moan or a complaint. This type of punt might suit a lot of punters, I just don't happen to be one of them. Another reason for this not being an FR is that I am sure that "Nicole" will be gone in a few days, either back to Hungary with a pocket relatively full of cash or onto a different hotel in a different part of the UK as part of an organised "tour".

So, onto the point of the thread. Was my experience at this end of the market fairly typical of this type of deal, or was I a tad unlucky ? I am going back to my usual metaphorical stamping ground after this experiment as, fairly clearly, it's not for me. I like to enjoy my punts and although there was no indication that "NIcole" was there against her will, I have an uneasy concern that I might have helped finance something slightly unsavoury, which I have no intention of being a regular part of going forward.

Anyway, over to you chaps (and ladies if you want to comment). What's your experience been like ? If you haven't tried this end of the market, will you in future, or have I put you off for good. Hopefully, either way, my £60 will have done some good :) .

I've only once visited a premises at the lower end of the scale and that was in Sheffield

I wont mention the name of the place but I believe they don't pretend to be anything that they're not, it was many years ago but if I remember rightly they advertise themselves as being cheap.

It wasn't a booking that was charged by the hour or any time frame, merely a case of walk in, OW and FS, then walk out. All for the princely sum of 20 British pounds (Or their Yorkshire equivalent <_< )

These days I would never dream of going to a place like that but I can see the attraction for people just wanting a quick shag without any illusions of GFE

I'll not be going back there but seeing as the last time I was going down that road the place was still up and running I can only assume that many people do still go there

Although, as an aside, it was rather amusing to see that the building that used to house one of the 'big' parlours on the Sheffield punting scene is now a chippy

In my experience if a price looks too good to be true it usually is. I've only opted for a bargain basement deal once and it proved to be a slight let down, I arrived at again a chain hotel, found the room and was greeted by a different girl than in the pictures but she was very attractive still so decided why not, I had traveled 40 minutes after all.

She preceded to give me oral which was great, then when I suggested we move on she asked if I had any condoms, I said no usually the girl supplies them to which she laughed and disagreed that's how it works, we agreed that she would do oral until completion, during this time I noticed that she was not enjoying giving oral as I had previously thought but instead watching the TV that was on in the mirror lol I realized when she laughed at a certain point. After we had finished she sat watching the TV on the edge of the bed and made no effort to have a conversation so at this point I decided to leave about half hour into an hour booing which was met by surprise but not disappointment from her, she even said I'll walk you out...to have a fag.

Yes I got a sexual experience with an attractive girl but did I enjoy it no not really.

KK

Don't be put off by that 1 experience

There are many girls out there at £60/70/80 that are good. It can be a bit hit and miss but worth persevering

On Friday, I found myself planning to pass through Hounslow area and prior to the trip, I thought I'd have a little browse through the other site to see if anything caught my fancy. Nothing did particularly, but my eye was drawn to the high number of profiles offering an hour for the bargain basement price of £60. My normal punting ground, pricewise, is around the £100 to £150/hour mark, with British independents of a certain age (late 20's to early 40s). After a few disasters outside of this area, I have found that these are the type of punts that suit me best. However, in the interests of investigative journalism more than anything else, I opted to give it a go. A real punt as it were. There were about 10 or so profiles in the £60 range within 3 miles of TW3, my arbitrarily designated ground zero as I don't know the area at all. All had a few things in common, such as zero feedback, minimal number of photos in the gallery, profiles written in the type of broken english that implied Eastern European origin and a list of promised services as long as your arm. After a bit of mulling it over, I opted to ring a lady with the profile name of "little nicole", a 21 year old brunette showing a clear, tineye approved, face photo of an attractive looking girl on a profile that had been active for only 3 days. The phone answered straight away, and yes "little nicole" had a strong EE accent, but her english was quite good and she was free at my designated time. After checking that there were no extras (CIM was £20 extra, but I am happy to forego that), I sealed the deal. She texted me her address (a local chain hotel), asking me to call on arrival. I duly arrived and rather to my surprise, as I was half expecting the whole thing to be a scam, the phone was answered and "Nicole" gave me her room number and up I trotted. When "Nicole" answered the door, my first suspicion was confirmed immediately. It wasn't the girl in the photos. Surprise, surprise. However, she was an attractive young lady (not as wickedly beautiful as the girl in the profile), brunette, early 20s, size 10 and seemed OK, so I decided to stick with it. Normally at this point I would have walked on principle, but the investigative journalist in me took over and thinking "what the heck, it's only £60", I opted to give it a go. I won't bore you all with the details of the booking itself as I never intended this post as an FR, more of a means to kick off a conversation. Suffice to say that the punt was significantly south of average without quite being a disaster. "Nicole" wore ordinary street clothes at the start of the punt. When I came out of the shower, she was already naked apart from her socks, showing a magnificent but heavily tattooed body. The oral was prolonged and quite good and she was perfectly willing to have sex for as long and in as many positions as I suggested. However, it was all quite mechanical and she showed about as much interest in my attempts at RO as Louis Spence trapped in a harem. Also, the conversation felt forced (I elicited she was from Hungary, that was about it) and the promised french kissing on the profile never once appeared. Truthfully, it felt like she'd be happier shopping in Tescos than in bed with me, which is probably the case with most WGs, but it's nice when the effort is made not to communicate that impression. I left feeling a bit hollow and not at all happy with the hour. I was more annoyed that all of my prejudices about such cheap punts had been confirmed than the waste of time and money. I went into this with my eyes open and got exactly what I expected, so please don't see this post as a moan or a complaint. This type of punt might suit a lot of punters, I just don't happen to be one of them. Another reason for this not being an FR is that I am sure that "Nicole" will be gone in a few days, either back to Hungary with a pocket relatively full of cash or onto a different hotel in a different part of the UK as part of an organised "tour". So, onto the point of the thread. Was my experience at this end of the market fairly typical of this type of deal, or was I a tad unlucky ? I am going back to my usual metaphorical stamping ground after this experiment as, fairly clearly, it's not for me. I like to enjoy my punts and although there was no indication that "NIcole" was there against her will, I have an uneasy concern that I might have helped finance something slightly unsavoury, which I have no intention of being a regular part of going forward. Anyway, over to you chaps (and ladies if you want to comment). What's your experience been like ? If you haven't tried this end of the market, will you in future, or have I put you off for good. Hopefully, either way, my £60 will have done some good :) .
I have had some excellent punts at £70-100 an hour and its a case of viewing each WG as a seperate individual for me, if one is bad and/or a liar it doesnt mean the next one will be. Despite what some say i go on my own experiences and those of punters i know and there are good or better WGs out their charging low rates. What a WG charges has absolutely no automatic connection to how good her offered service might be, Paris of Soho Walk-Up fame was highly rated on here for example and having punted at £300 and £350 an hour i know those WGs were in no way better than ones i have punted with who charged me £80 an hour. In punting you dont necessarily get what you pay for, a WG is not an inanimate object and each one is totally unique and its her attitude that dictates how good she will be, not her fee. What you will find is its harder to get feedback about these WGs, many work solely off the phone so other site feedback which i regard as not credible anyway is often lacking and FRs cant directly mention such WGs nicks or that site. Some are new as well, some come and go. Sometimes its a case of doing what you did and taking a punt. My range is up to £150 an hour but i will go higher as i have in recent years up to £180 an hour but i dont need to pay more to locate good WGs, as long as the punt is VFM as i see it then at whatever price its cost me it was worth it. With parties also being of interest to me VFM is even better with them in my view. I have been scammed by scum at lower and higher rates, these women all had bad attitudes and if you punt like me for variety as well as with regulars sooner or later you could well meet such people at whatever price range. Its also the case that my Agency punting experiences years ago in the £150 plus range were generally not good and there are still many Agencies in London anyway bait and switching and ripping punters off charging £150 plus fees. A number of party providers lied and cheated me, one is a member on here, the owner knew i would discover his lies when i turned up but just didnt care. So the bad exist at all price levels sadly. Punting not being regulated means the scum can operate with inpunity except for sites like this which can at least reach those that know about it. My overall success rate of around 90% and no bad punts at any price range for a long time tell me my modus works for me, my bullshit radar is far from infallible but it sniffs BS out more often than not. Punting rarely offers any guarantees, a trusted regular or party have been guarantees in my experiences, but my desire for variety as well ensures i continue to punt with newbies to me and if i meet a bad one my bad luck, let other punters know and move on.:) Edited by smiths

KK

There are many girls out there at £60/70/80 that are good. It can be a bit hit and miss but worth persevering

Money is tight for some of us these days. How many times do we have to loose these amounts before we can discover a gem for those prices. I don't think I can afford to waste my money with the hope of finding a gem.

KK Don't be put off by that 1 experience There are many girls out there at £60/70/80 that are good. It can be a bit hit and miss but worth persevering

Indeed, and as the punting pioneer your at the sharp end as i know of punting with such WGs, and i know you have far more good punts with these WGs than bad. ;)

I have had some excellent punts at £70-100 an hour and its a case of viewing each WG as a seperate individual for me, if one is bad and/or a liar it doesnt mean the next one will be. Despite what some say i go on my own experiences and those of punters i know and there are good or better WGs out their charging low rates. What a WG charges has absolutely no automatic connection to how good her offered service might be, Paris of Soho Walk-Up fame was highly rated on here for example and having punted at £300 and £350 an hour i know those WGs were in no way better than ones i have punted with who charged me £80 an hour. In punting you dont necessarily get what you pay for, a WG is not an inanimate object and each one is totally unique and its her attitude that dictates how good she will be, not her fee. What you will find is its harder to get feedback about these WGs, many work solely off the phone so other site feedback which i regard as not credible anyway is often lacking and FRs cant directly mention such WGs nicks or that site. Some are new as well, some come and go. Sometimes its a case of doing what you did and taking a punt. My range is up to £150 an hour but i will go higher as i have in recent years up to £180 an hour but i dont need to pay more to locate good WGs, as long as the punt is VFM as i see it then at whatever price its cost me it was worth it. With parties also being of interest to me VFM is even better with them in my view. I have been scammed by scum at lower and higher rates, these women all had bad attitudes and if you punt like me for variety as well as with regulars sooner or later you could well meet such people at whatever price range. Its also the case that my Agency punting experiences years ago in the £150 plus range were generally not good and there are still many Agencies in London anyway bait and switching and ripping punters off charging £150 plus fees. A number of party providers lied and cheated me, one is a member on here, the owner knew i would discover his lies when i turned up but just didnt care. So the bad exist at all price levels sadly. Punting not being regulated means the scum can operate with inpunity except for sites like this which can at least reach those that know about it. My overall success rate of around 90% and no bad punts at any price range for a long time tell me my modus works for me, my bullshit radar is far from infallible but it sniffs BS out more often than not. :)

Cheers for that smiths. I agree that variety in quality exists at all levels, believe me. I have a regular (British, 29, great fun) who charges me £80/hour, so bargains are there to be had certainly.

KK

Thanks Steve, it's good to hear the gems are out there. The trouble is that it can be hard to get any info on these (often short-lived as WGs) gems. Their profiles invariably have zero feedback and the FRs don't seem to cover this price bracket well. BTW, if Galahad is reading this, a search option on price on FRs as well as location, girls name and authors name might be useful.

It's much easier to find out info about an established WG in the £100 to £150 bracket than it is in the £60 bracket, where established is a bit of a non-sequiter.

What sort of hit vs miss ratio do you find in this sort of price bracket Steve ? My hit vs miss ratio in my usual price range is around 95%+, not that I believe for a minute if I started spending any more that that ratio would increase.

Edited by Kantos Kan

I used to use parlours a lot and it tended to be for quick, cheap, basic sex. About 6 to 8 years ago £30 or £40 would get me 20 minutes and two services (I generally chose oral and sex). The girls were always lovely - friendly and welcoming - and I always picked ones whom I found young and attractive so no complaints at all from me. Yes it was quick and basic, oral was always covered, but I had some memorable encounters with some gorgeous ladies and no bad experiences at all. I think parlour prices have increased now, although last year I did had 30 minutes for £60 with all services, including kissing and RO, which I thought was quite good vfm.

I'd be very careful if I were considering an independent at very cheap prices though. In fact I probably wouldn't full stop. True I might miss something really good but for an hour with an independent I tend to research very carefully to find the right GFE, and I just wouldn't expect to find what I wanted at less than £100 an hour.

What sort of hit vs miss ratio do you find in this sort of price bracket Steve ? My hit vs miss ratio in my usual price range is around 95%+, not that I believe for a minute if I started spending any more that that ratio would increase.

That's probably because you have good judgment, rather than 95% of girls in your range being good.

Apply that same judgment to the cheaper girls and you'll be fine, you just may have to filter out a few more.

JB

That's probably because you have good judgment, rather than 95% of girls in your range being good.

Totally agree with that last bit. It's probably just as much to do with knowing what I like and not going for girls who have little or no feedback/FRs, but thanks for the first bit. When I first started, my hit rate was a lot less. Experience is invaluable in this game.

Apply that same judgment to the cheaper girls and you'll be fine, you just may have to filter out a few more.

Ah, but there's the rub. The criteria that serve me well in the higher price range (British, independent, age range late 20s to early 40's, 5+ positive feedbacks on the other site or a handful of +ve FRs, reliable photos etc) don't seem to apply at £60/hour. I would need to recalibrate my punting radar and I'm not sure how I'd go about it. It seems easier to stick to what I know tbh.

Edited by Kantos Kan

As a quick survey, taking the latest 10 field reports with positive feedback, 7 paid £60 or less

Totally agree with that last bit. It's probably just as much to do with knowing what I like and not going for girls who have little or no feedback/FRs, but thanks for the first bit. When I first started, my hit rate was a lot less. Experience is invaluable in this game. Ah, but there's the rub. The criteria that serve me well in the higher price range (British, independent, age range late 20s to early 40's, 5+ positive feedbacks on the other site or a handful of +ve FRs, reliable photos etc) don't seem to apply at £60/hour. I would need to recalibrate my punting radar and I'm not sure how I'd go about it. It seems easier to stick to what I know tbh.

You wont find many genuine Brits in the £60 an hour bracket, not in my punting area of London and surrounds anyway, £100 an hour is often their entry price in my experience. Some EE WGs view things differently to Brits, to them £60-100 an hour is excellent money bearing in mind where they come from. Some also want to earn as much as possible in a short time and then go back home, some Brits as i am sure you know have a longer term plan. Apart from parties HOD South Kensington is among the lowest charging places to find Brit WGs in London, not all their WGs are Brits by a long chalk but they have some British crackers in my opinion. :)

As a quick survey, taking the latest 10 field reports with positive feedback, 7 paid £60 or less

Not for an hour though.

over the last few years Ive decreased punting in general..still havent seen anyone in 2012....due to a number of various reasons but last yr I did manage a variety of punts and many were in the £60-£100 range though closer to £60/£70 most of the time.All my experiences were either excellent to the point that I got what I wanted and more or they were simply 'decent' punts.

I must of been lucky because some of the cheaper girls will unfortunately be either scams or just rubbish. so pot luck was on my side, I saw 5 girls who would be classified as cheap punts and none dissapointed. Never got conned and most of the services I wanted were on offer.

However I took a huge risk because none of the girls had any feedback on the other site or info by punters on this forum.Ive now decided that I may not take that risk again after hearing a few stories on here but its upto you as the punter to make a judgement on whether too see a wg or not....never an easy task if they dont have feedback but it is what it is.

Price doesnt relate to quality.

but I'd be very careful with bargain basement (e.g. under 100gbp/hr it become a bit dodgy for me).

If not just price, but VFM is the criterium: develop regulars.

a regular will go beyond the call of duty (e.g. beyond the advertised rate/time) and you have so much more Fun.

For her: you become a regular-revenue with low risk, and for you : .. bliss.

(note: Good regulars sometimes bring food and other niceties to the appointment - LOL)

You wont find many genuine Brits in the £60 an hour bracket, not in my punting area of London and surrounds anyway, £100 an hour is often their entry price in my experience. Some EE WGs view things differently to Brits, to them £60-100 an hour is excellent money bearing in mind where they come from. Some also want to earn as much as possible in a short time and then go back home, some Brits as i am sure you know have a longer term plan. Apart from parties HOD South Kensington is among the lowest charging places to find Brit WGs in London, not all their WGs are Brits by a long chalk but they have some British crackers in my opinion. :)

Sorry smiths, I didn't make myself clear. The criteria I outlined above are what I use for my usual punting price bracket. They clearly don't apply at the £60/hour end. I am not sure, but I think that the number of British girls I have seen advertised as low as that can be counted on the fingers of one hand and I fancied none of them. Clearly it will primarily be EE and/or South American girls at this rate. Nothing wrong with that, I've had many delightful punts with both. I do find though that where their english is very limited, it can restrict my enjoyment of a punt. This is why I prefer British girls, but it's certainly not an exclusive rule for me. The trouble with punting blind at the £60/hour rate is that you are in the room and have usually paid your money before you really get a chance to assess how well they can communicate. Spoken english skills weren't a problem for "Nicole" on Friday, it has to be said, she simply didn't want to chat, which can happen with WGs of any nationality.

The basic issue for me comes down to punting blind. If I did so regularly at £60/hour and only had a 50% hit rate of good punts, then I'd actually be worse off than I am now. I am still hoping that someone could offer up some tips for how to maximise the hit rate on such punts.

I'd also like to hear from some more punters to see what sort of hit rate they are getting at that sort of price. Clearly Cole77 either has an acutely refined punting radar or is very lucky. My hat's off to you sir.

Price doesnt relate to quality.

but I'd be very careful with bargain basement (e.g. under 100gbp/hr it become a bit dodgy for me).

If the last statement is true, then the first must be incorrect :) .

I must say though that that last statement does match my experience as well, not just on Friday's experience.

I wonder if there really is a different balance of good vs bad providers under £100/hour (I suspect not) or simply that the lack of good info on the girls means that we truly are "punting" and relying on hope rather than research (I suspect so).

If not just price, but VFM is the criterium: develop regulars.

a regular will go beyond the call of duty (e.g. beyond the advertised rate/time) and you have so much more Fun.

For her: you become a regular-revenue with low risk, and for you : .. bliss.

(note: Good regulars sometimes bring food and other niceties to the appointment - LOL)

Believe me ptrleeds, I am with you there. I have a good selection of regulars and semi-regulars who virtually guarantee a good time. Trouble is I like variety and meeting new girls, so am always looking for the next good thing as well as the reliability of a good reg. It's called having your cake and eating it ;) .

Just back from one of my occasional visits at this end of the market. I was feeling in the mood but the nearest girl who I know to be good and working today was Gwen in North Harrow, which I decided was further than I wanted to travel. So I browsed girls working today within a 10 mile radius and found an Italian girl, late 20s, working from a Heathrow hotel for the unusual price of £79 an hour. Her working name begins with J, which I thought unusual as there is no letter J in the Italian alphabet. Anyway her profile emphasised:

I OFFER ALL MY LISTED SERVICES FOR MY GOOD PRICE OF £79.00

INCLUDED IS...........

------------------------OWO..SUCKING YOU WITH NO CONDOM

..............................DEEP FRENCH KISSING

------------------------DEEP THROAT...SEE HOW FAR I WILL SWALLOW YOU

..............................CUM IN OPEN MOUTH

------------------------SEX AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT

..............................LOADS OF HUGS AND KISSES

----------A LEVEL......£30.00----------------------------------------A LEVEL.....£30.00

.......IF YOUR NOT TOO BIG BEND ME OVER AND TAKE ME IN MY NEAR VIRGIN ASS......

I was particularly attracted by her photos which showed her pretty face and a very happy smile but desperately needed 5 minutes of PSE (PhotoShop Elements ... not what you lot think this stands for!) to get rid of the red-eye.

So I phoned and asked for a booking at 5 pm, which was agreed. After hanging up, I realised that I was not asked how long for. So I had a shower and before setting off sent her a text in Italian confirming the booking for 1 hour and that I would phone from the carpark of the hotel where she was working. I got no reply but when I arrived and phoned she answered, asked what I was wearing and told me to wait by the lift and she would come down and get me. (The hotel required a key card to access the lifts.) After a bit she appeared and was certainly the same pretty girl whose photos I had liked. Up to the room and she explained that she had only been working for a couple of weeks and was not operating independently but, with a friend who insisted on doing her profile to include all sorts of things she didn't offer, on the grounds that she would not otherwise get any work. In short, NONE of the things listed in caps above was on offer. I asked whether she had got my text and it turned out that she was not Italian but Czech and couldn't understand it. Her English is excellent as she has been working/studying here for nearly 2 years but is new to sex work. My call had been taken by her friend. She seemed to have a very pleasant personality and a figure that was just my shape (slim and athletic) and OWO was the only thing I was looking for that she didn't do, so I decided to stay. She then said it was £90 for an hour and I told her her profile said £79 and I would give her £80 but would probably not stay the full hour as about 45 mins is usually enough for me. She thanked me and accepted gratefully. We had a very nice session, which I would happily have paid £80 for, despite the fact the her friend phoned telling her to finish me off as quickly as possible as she had another client. I have no complaints about vfm but before leaving I did tell her that if her aim was to work as an indie she should start by getting her profile in line with what she was offering, getting the red-eye photos sorted and make sure that she knew how long each client was booking for and have her phone off until the end of that time. I am not doing an adverse FR as she seemed a genuinely sweet girl and, if she gets herself sorted out, could have a good clientele of blokes who are happy with OW. Some of the girls who are regarded as a rip off may just have been very badkly advised about how to go about it.

Just back from one of my occasional visits at this end of the market. I was feeling in the mood but the nearest girl who I know to be good and working today was Gwen in North Harrow, which I decided was further than I wanted to travel. So I browsed girls working today within a 10 mile radius and found an Italian girl, late 20s, working from a Heathrow hotel for the unusual price of £79 an hour. Her working name begins with J, which I thought unusual as there is no letter J in the Italian alphabet. Anyway her profile emphasised: I OFFER ALL MY LISTED SERVICES FOR MY GOOD PRICE OF £79.00 INCLUDED IS........... ------------------------OWO..SUCKING YOU WITH NO CONDOM ..............................DEEP FRENCH KISSING ------------------------DEEP THROAT...SEE HOW FAR I WILL SWALLOW YOU ..............................CUM IN OPEN MOUTH ------------------------SEX AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT ..............................LOADS OF HUGS AND KISSES ----------A LEVEL......£30.00----------------------------------------A LEVEL.....£30.00 .......IF YOUR NOT TOO BIG BEND ME OVER AND TAKE ME IN MY NEAR VIRGIN ASS...... I was particularly attracted by her photos which showed her pretty face and a very happy smile but desperately needed 5 minutes of PSE (PhotoShop Elements ... not what you lot think this stands for!) to get rid of the red-eye. So I phoned and asked for a booking at 5 pm, which was agreed. After hanging up, I realised that I was not asked how long for. So I had a shower and before setting off sent her a text in Italian confirming the booking for 1 hour and that I would phone from the carpark of the hotel where she was working. I got no reply but when I arrived and phoned she answered, asked what I was wearing and told me to wait by the lift and she would come down and get me. (The hotel required a key card to access the lifts.) After a bit she appeared and was certainly the same pretty girl whose photos I had liked. Up to the room and she explained that she had only been working for a couple of weeks and was not operating independently but, with a friend who insisted on doing her profile to include all sorts of things she didn't offer, on the grounds that she would not otherwise get any work. In short, NONE of the things listed in caps above was on offer. I asked whether she had got my text and it turned out that she was not Italian but Czech and couldn't understand it. Her English is excellent as she has been working/studying here for nearly 2 years but is new to sex work. My call had been taken by her friend. She seemed to have a very pleasant personality and a figure that was just my shape (slim and athletic) and OWO was the only thing I was looking for that she didn't do, so I decided to stay. She then said it was £90 for an hour and I told her her profile said £79 and I would give her £80 but would probably not stay the full hour as about 45 mins is usually enough for me. She thanked me and accepted gratefully. We had a very nice session, which I would happily have paid £80 for, despite the fact the her friend phoned telling her to finish me off as quickly as possible as she had another client. I have no complaints about vfm but before leaving I did tell her that if her aim was to work as an indie she should start by getting her profile in line with what she was offering, getting the red-eye photos sorted and make sure that she knew how long each client was booking for and have her phone off until the end of that time. I am not doing an adverse FR as she seemed a genuinely sweet girl and, if she gets herself sorted out, could have a good clientele of blokes who are happy with OW. Some of the girls who are regarded as a rip off may just have been very badkly advised about how to go about it.
Interesting post and a familiar scenario, i wouldnt want to be met by a complete stranger in this way myself requiring the address or room number or i go elsewhere. Another WG answering the phone is a EE group flat tactic that is quite prevalent in my experience. Sometimes the WG who actually answers the phone doesnt even inform the WG i have booked intent on getting my business by telling me her colleague has an STI, is crap or nasty when i arrive. In my opinion offering whats agreed and advertised is a punting basic and all WGs should know this, they shouldnt need advising. Fortunately most do know this i have found.

:)

Edited by smiths

I asked whether she had got my text and it turned out that she was not Italian but Czech and couldn't understand it.

It always amazes me that profile writers :

1) Think that punters prefer an italian (or swedish) girl to a czech (or any other EE nationality) girl

2) Think that punters are dim enough to fall for this type of trash

What punters want on profiles more than anything is honesty. I wish we got it more often.

Her English is excellent as she has been working/studying here for nearly 2 years but is new to sex work.

I suspect this is true of many of the EE girls who are here working behind these cheap profiles. I further suspect that this was also true of "Nicole" from my OP above, but you elicited much more info from your young lady than I did from mine. If it is a common phenomenon behind these profiles, it makes the punt even more of a gamble. Some WGs are just born to the trade and take to it like a duck to water. Others need time to acclimatise and some friendly advice/help from a compatriot, which isn't always forthcoming.

As we all know here, there is much, much more to a being good hooker than taking your clothes off and lying down with legs open.

Thanks for your input trouncer. Very interesting and thought provoking.

Thanks Steve, it's good to hear the gems are out there. The trouble is that it can be hard to get any info on these (often short-lived as WGs) gems. Their profiles invariably have zero feedback and the FRs don't seem to cover this price bracket well. BTW, if Galahad is reading this, a search option on price on FRs as well as location, girls name and authors name might be useful.

It's much easier to find out info about an established WG in the £100 to £150 bracket than it is in the £60 bracket, where established is a bit of a non-sequiter.

Probably less than 10% are really not good. But as you say you will have to adjust your punting radar.

Just back from one of my occasional visits at this end of the market. I was feeling in the mood but the nearest girl who I know to be good and working today was Gwen in North Harrow, which I decided was further than I wanted to travel. So I browsed girls working today within a 10 mile radius and found an Italian girl, late 20s, working from a Heathrow hotel for the unusual price of £79 an hour. Her working name begins with J, which I thought unusual as there is no letter J in the Italian alphabet. Anyway her profile emphasised:

I OFFER ALL MY LISTED SERVICES FOR MY GOOD PRICE OF £79.00

INCLUDED IS...........

------------------------OWO..SUCKING YOU WITH NO CONDOM

..............................DEEP FRENCH KISSING

------------------------DEEP THROAT...SEE HOW FAR I WILL SWALLOW YOU

..............................CUM IN OPEN MOUTH

------------------------SEX AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT

..............................LOADS OF HUGS AND KISSES

----------A LEVEL......£30.00----------------------------------------A LEVEL.....£30.00

.......IF YOUR NOT TOO BIG BEND ME OVER AND TAKE ME IN MY NEAR VIRGIN ASS......

I was particularly attracted by her photos which showed her pretty face and a very happy smile but desperately needed 5 minutes of PSE (PhotoShop Elements ... not what you lot think this stands for!) to get rid of the red-eye.

So I phoned and asked for a booking at 5 pm, which was agreed. After hanging up, I realised that I was not asked how long for. So I had a shower and before setting off sent her a text in Italian confirming the booking for 1 hour and that I would phone from the carpark of the hotel where she was working. I got no reply but when I arrived and phoned she answered, asked what I was wearing and told me to wait by the lift and she would come down and get me. (The hotel required a key card to access the lifts.) After a bit she appeared and was certainly the same pretty girl whose photos I had liked. Up to the room and she explained that she had only been working for a couple of weeks and was not operating independently but, with a friend who insisted on doing her profile to include all sorts of things she didn't offer, on the grounds that she would not otherwise get any work. In short, NONE of the things listed in caps above was on offer. I asked whether she had got my text and it turned out that she was not Italian but Czech and couldn't understand it. Her English is excellent as she has been working/studying here for nearly 2 years but is new to sex work. My call had been taken by her friend. She seemed to have a very pleasant personality and a figure that was just my shape (slim and athletic) and OWO was the only thing I was looking for that she didn't do, so I decided to stay. She then said it was £90 for an hour and I told her her profile said £79 and I would give her £80 but would probably not stay the full hour as about 45 mins is usually enough for me. She thanked me and accepted gratefully. We had a very nice session, which I would happily have paid £80 for, despite the fact the her friend phoned telling her to finish me off as quickly as possible as she had another client. I have no complaints about vfm but before leaving I did tell her that if her aim was to work as an indie she should start by getting her profile in line with what she was offering, getting the red-eye photos sorted and make sure that she knew how long each client was booking for and have her phone off until the end of that time. I am not doing an adverse FR as she seemed a genuinely sweet girl and, if she gets herself sorted out, could have a good clientele of blokes who are happy with OW. Some of the girls who are regarded as a rip off may just have been very badkly advised about how to go about it.

Good info T

Personally had the services in caps NOT been offered I would have walked. Maybe thats the best way to help them write an honest profile

I always tap on the Rating tab on ** even if it shows a big fat zero as oftern there are Positive feedbacks aplenty; it confuses me why these are not shown are the profile page. Personally I've experienced a better punt at the £120 per hour mark after some investigative homework beforehand.