BillGoldberg

Top 10 Heartbreakers....

56 posts in this topic

Sort of a fun (or maybe devastatingly heart rending :eek: ) thread where punters could list those girls who, for whatever reason, they come or came perilously close to falling for, be it stunning natural beauty, endearing kookiness, phenomenal sex or that elusive factor of sparkling chemistry

Even though we all know we shouldnt tread this potentially ruinous path and that it is after all a business transaction dressed up as fantasy, maybe some actually did succumb totally and regretted it...........or perhaps not ?

I could name 4 here: (luckily I never let my heart rule my head in these cases.....who knows what couldve happened or could happen if I did....probably a big unrequited depression on my side of the deal :ph34r: ).........

Champagne :wub: (now retired) of 007 - longtime regular (and I'm talking years):

Sessions with her often felt like a reunion with a long lost love, the passion always felt real and searingly hot, the talks were long and in depth....mostly from her side......time frequently went 'out the window' - the sex was phenomenal and we really 'clicked'

Marisa of 007 - tiny, delicious and nutritious, a body that is petite all natural perfection, but its the combination of that AND her outrageous cheekiness, chokingly funny blue humour and boldness that almost slew me.....that and the really great sex too :ph34r:

Nadia of 007

Only seen her once, a repeat visit will definitely occur at some point.

So naturally and wholesomely beautiful that it almost hurts to look at her, forget the onsite photos, in person I almost couldnt believe it when I first laid eyes on her. She also has this vibe of Zen-like calmness and natural self assurance that is soothing to the nth degree.

Comes across as a very genuine girl

Mata of 007: refined erotic elegance personified

A voluptuous, bombshell of far Eastern gorgeousness, with a unique personal sense of style that I adore

The word 'Classy' fits her to a 'T', coupled with a body that couldve come straight out of a comic book female superhero fantasy

Stunning, dignified, unbelievably sexy and possessed of an almost regal air.

Edited by BillGoldberg

O I felt that feeling before, lol!

I’ve seen a few wg’s now and I actually do know 2 of them socially as friends. Bit strange I guess but it works ok.

Can be very difficult to judge but sometimes you’ve just got to trust your instincts!

As for falling for a girl yeah I did but I can’t name her cus she’s on here! Haha

Rather than it being completely sexual we (or i) clicked on a personal level and that was the real attraction… absolutely cracking girl!

Sophia from Bella in B'ham :wub: . Mentioned her a few times on here; beautiful, perfect age for me (early 30's), wonderful company and superb service. Saw her a couple of times, just as income increased...then she retired :(.

Happy days.

Just one so far Jessica who is at gfelondon agency and also somewhere else at twice the price.

I saw her twice for two hours (2nd time on her own). First Brazilian girl I visited, exactly my type as apart from her looks she seemed a genuinely sweet girl with a sense of humour, was full of compliments and there seemed to be chemistry, but judging by other reviews she is easy to get along with and that would perhaps apply to everyone seeing her, at least the chemistry during sex.

I've been trying to decide whether to go back for.... a year now, because I don't want to fall for a great actress (and also partly postponing meeting her again until I'm in better shape out of self-consciousness. I may do though. A friend of mine has become good friends with a WG and I would like that and think I could handle just being friends with a WG, but not too sure. My friend gets very jealous unfortunately. I am single and do not want to date just now, when I am actively dating again at some point then I will be able to handle any feelings for a WG much more easily.

hehehe, nice topic.

She knows who She is.

We walked on the edge, but didnt fall over.

I wonder. How many hearts have you gentlemen broken? :huh:

In my case the dangerous ones, with whom I might have been tempted "to say something stupid" were mostly not the full time Indies or the long term WGs.

There have been a string of women plying to get back on their feet, sort a problem, finance the college course or just having an adventure, who have arrived at my place, shared a great couple of hours and left me thinking "different place, different circs". Few stuck around long enough to collect FRs and I didn't write one 'cos it would be too close.

No point in naming them as they don't disturb the horizon.

But a couple of now retired who managed to create a "fuckbuudy" atmosphere and were tops have to be Sandy and Toni of Newcastle who kept me smiling for ten years - would be delighted to take either of 'em to lunch just to shoot the shit

Edited by akanostromo

Going back to around 2005/6, enjoyed meeting a lovely Thai girl called Mint. Some will remember her. Ticked every box for me. I was sensible enough only to fall in love with her for our two hour meetings. In other circumstances, she could have been the girl for me. Not really sure what happened to her during her last few months in the UK, and never did get the chance to say goodbye to her before she left the UK.

Actually, someone posted up a link to an archive of the Oriental Gems site just recently. And there she was. Brought a smile and nice memory.

My strategy is to not get anywhere near the point where I give my heart out to get it broken. I think most WG's would prefer it to be that way too, with the possible exception of some of the Asian ones.

Going back to around 2005/6, enjoyed meeting a lovely Thai girl called Mint. Some will remember her. Ticked every box for me. I was sensible enough only to fall in love with her for our two hour meetings. In other circumstances, she could have been the girl for me. Not really sure what happened to her during her last few months in the UK, and never did get the chance to say goodbye to her before she left the UK.

Actually, someone posted up a link to an archive of the Oriental Gems site just recently. And there she was. Brought a smile and nice memory.

She was lovely, very pretty girl. Her best pal was Nui, who many may remember. Nui was a good gitl too, very switched on. They went home together I think. I remember having a duo with them it was great laugh.

It will only happen once in the world of Punting. The only women I have ever had a shower with and I fell for her while she was stood naked brushing her teeth. She simply oozed sophistication and charm yet was such a peaceful spirited girl. I saw her four times and she is perfect but it wasn't love at first sight. She is everything I would ever need in a companion, but I never really met her and she never really met me. So sad, how something so brilliant can cause you so much upset. In hindsight it was what I needed to snap me back to reality but I miss her. I would have done anything to win her over but I didn't know how.

Only once for me, back in 2004. She was a gorgeous, funny, sexy Scottish lass where the sex was passionate but we spent ages talking (outside of the appointment time) afterwards, with her often complaining when I went to leave. I really could have fallen in love with her, so only saw her once every six months or so. Though when she left the industry for good I still felt gutted, and if she ever came back to the industry I'd book her in a second.

Not yet...but I can see how easy it would be to fall for a girl you find attractive on many levels...the paradox is that you want to punt with girls that push all your buttons but you don't want to get emotionally involved...unless the feeling is mutual and reciprocated.

If you're not careful, there's a lot of potential to become tiresome with unrequited feelings, make a fool of yourself and get your heart broken.

It will only happen once in the world of Punting. The only women I have ever had a shower with and I fell for her while she was stood naked brushing her teeth. She simply oozed sophistication and charm yet was such a peaceful spirited girl. I saw her four times and she is perfect but it wasn't love at first sight. She is everything I would ever need in a companion, but I never really met her and she never really met me. So sad, how something so brilliant can cause you so much upset. In hindsight it was what I needed to snap me back to reality but I miss her. I would have done anything to win her over but I didn't know how.

Really liked reading this V.S. :)

Thanks for sharing

Not yet...but I can see how easy it would be to fall for a girl you find attractive on many levels...the paradox is that you want to punt with girls that push all your buttons but you don't want to get emotionally involved...unless the feeling is mutual and reciprocated.

If you're not careful, there's a lot of potential to become tiresome with unrequited feelings, make a fool of yourself and get your heart broken.

indeed, as someone relatively new to the scene when i started lurking on here, I found advice like the above very useful the first time I went with a WG who I could very easily fall for.

Not ready to give a name yet but a girl at Barracuda. One day I'll tell you all the story, a proper roller coaster of emotion. Ultimately emotionally (and to a point) financially disastrous. 7 months of craziness.

Reading this thread has filled me with rather sad thoughts. Oh dear!

Gemma at Kiss Kiss Massage, and previously of the Soho Cottage. I would have climbed barricades for that woman. I can still remember the call to KKM when I learnt she had left. It was raining, and I was on my bike outside London Bridge. (this sounds very Mills and Boon)

Little Monica also at KKM. I used to lie naked with my head in her lap, and we would shoot the breeze. We nearly went to see the ballet at the ROH together, but I couldn't get tickets, then she went home to Estonia. i sometimes wonder what would have happened if we had gone. Probably a car crash of crossed wires!

Then Katy/Helena at the Bunny Lounge - that girl was almost my first punting experience back in 2009. She genuinely taught me pretty much everything I know (sexually!). I'd love to see her again and thank her...

I am seeing a WG at the moment who I am sure will merit a similar report from me when she comes to her senses and gets a proper job. And leaves me moping on the sidelines. Was it ever thus!

She was lovely, very pretty girl. Her best pal was Nui, who many may remember. Nui was a good gitl too, very switched on. They went home together I think. I remember having a duo with them it was great laugh.

Couldn't agree more about Mint. She was one of the first girls I met and totally blew me away :). She was someone who you could all too easily fall for and I made a conscious decision not to repeat my two hour booking for that reason. However, I did see her again as part of a three girl booking with Nui and their other friend Kaiya. Greedy,I know but a very, very good memory :).

I think arcadian is right, they went home a few months later. They seemed very switched on - Nui, in particular - and I can imagine they would be great examples of how Thai girls can make a success of coming to the UK. I certainly hope so.

Couldn't agree more about Mint. She was one of the first girls I met and totally blew me away :). She was someone who you could all too easily fall for and I made a conscious decision not to repeat my two hour booking for that reason. However, I did see her again as part of a three girl booking with Nui and their other friend Kaiya. Greedy,I know but a very, very good memory :).

I think arcadian is right, they went home a few months later. They seemed very switched on - Nui, in particular - and I can imagine they would be great examples of how Thai girls can make a success of coming to the UK. I certainly hope so.

You just reminded me of Angel Loulou, another tiny Thai lovely who used to work out of a flat in Upminster

What an absolute sweetheart she was !!

I felt I liked a couple of girls when I started punting. However I have learned a lot about women in general in the past few months and I learned very quickly that don't fall in love. Girls fall in love. Men have sex with them. I am not saying this in a sexist or misogynistic way.

You have to be very careful in not getting swirled into a fantasy where you invest more time and affection than the other person is investing in you, whoever she is.

In this case the fact that she's a WG defeats my affection automatically. I can't fall for her, that would be ridiculous, since she would never fall for a customer. If she would be open to 'fall' for someone, she would look for a boyfriend or an husband. The fact that she wants to be a WG means that she is not interested in this type of life, and therefore it is extraneous to me 'falling for' her.

We could even be friends, but no way I am going to fall for her. Women are more irrational, but a man has to be rational or he'll be sorry.

If anything, I am going to the opposite spectrum to 'falling for her' ,and I'll be less nice to WGs and women in general, than I have been until now. I am not going to do anything wrong or stupid and I am not talking about being physically abusive or any of that crap, but I am learning very quickly that very often women mistake kindness for weakness. I have seen this happening to me and other guys, over and over. And I am learning something from that . It's also something I needed to learn as in the past I have been too much of a nice guy.

So, if anything, I am learning to be the opposite. I focus on her body and the sex. I'll leave the rest to someone else who wants to waste valuable psychological energy and time for fantasies that aren't worth either.

Think about it, all the time you spend thinking of that girl, could be spent to do something more productive or profitable. You can't waste your time and energy in something that has nothing in store for you.

Edited by Newbie888

How depressing was that? What a narrow and miserable view on life in general and women in particular

Close, but not quite for me.

My favourite regular SP is like an Old Mate to me now, and it makes for fun and friendly times when we get together :D ( and I honestly think the sex is better too ! )

No Names, but SHE knows who I'm talking about.

If anything, I am going to the opposite spectrum to 'falling for her' ,and I'll be less nice to WGs and women in general, than I have been until now. I am not going to do anything wrong or stupid and I am not talking about being physically abusive or any of that crap, but I am learning very quickly that very often women mistake kindness for weakness. I have seen this happening to me and other guys, over and over. And I am learning something from that . It's also something I needed to learn as in the past I have been too much of a nice guy.

this might come out slightly harsh, but the frequency with which you use phrases like this make me think you've got some deep-rooted psychological issues.

Does anyone know of an occasion where a punter and WG actually got together?

I asked a client out & dated him for a few weeks. Now it's a bit complicated.