Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnotherFrank

In Praise Of Profiles

19 posts in this topic

Now I respect Galahad's dislike for a certain site but I read a Pnet FR today FR108346 for a wg in Bristol that was full of praise for the girl and she sounded right up my street. So, fully intending to arrange a punt with her, I sought her out 'elsewhere' and horror of horrors her profile shows BB among her 'dos'

I wonder whether the FR reporter knew that? Nowadays I rarely punt with a new girl without finding a profile for her over there and confirming her 'no BB' status. Unfortunately a positive Pnet FR alone can't do this and I don't think you can easily deal with this on a phone call. So for me the purple profile is a must have

This isn't intended to be a discussion about BB per se but for your thoughts on the value of profiles and the missing info that an FR can't provide

Just had a quick look and found her- It looks like she has ticked EVERYTHING on the 'likes' list, even hardsports I'm not saying of she does or doesn't do BB, but I think it probably demonstrates that there are girls out there who are either careless (tick ALL the boxes!) or don't have an understanding of what everything means... however on a second look her profile is being accessed from Poland so it's someone else doing her profile for her.

But the FR was good... no wonder men get in such a pickle over who to see!

Now I respect Galahad's dislike for a certain site but I read a Pnet FR today FR108346 for a wg in Bristol that was full of praise for the girl and she sounded right up my street. So, fully intending to arrange a punt with her, I sought her out 'elsewhere' and horror of horrors her profile shows BB among her 'dos' I wonder whether the FR reporter knew that? Nowadays I rarely punt with a new girl without finding a profile for her over there and confirming her 'no BB' status. Unfortunately a positive Pnet FR alone can't do this and I don't think you can easily deal with this on a phone call. So for me the purple profile is a must have This isn't intended to be a discussion about BB per se but for your thoughts on the value of profiles and the missing info that an FR can't provide
An FR cant do this at all of course because if BB vaginal or anal took place the author cant do a FR as its against the rules. If its mentioned on her profile as you say i would think it unlikely he didnt see it but perhaps she has just started advertising it for example, although the chances must be slim that thats the case here. I certainly prefer BB to be on profiles if the WG offers it as i know who to immediately rule out. My experiences of that sites profiles over many years which is the primarily site i use to punt is that many enjoys lists are incorrect be it by straight deceit or the WG doesnt know what certain things mean so adds it anyway or just adds as many enjoys as she can in the hope of attracting more punters. On there own they cant be trusted which is why i require phone confirmation which is the best i can do, and i seek this when enquiring, booking, confirming and once again in person before handing my cash over. If i then dont get the services i require its always because the WG is dishonest, most are honest though in my experiences. Edited by smiths

Good point Lydia, I do sometimes wonder who does the profile for some EE girls in particular. I hadn't looked at all the likes - gave up instantly when I saw BB !! It's a real shame for the girl to have this on her profile if she doesn't want it and could of course lead problems for this or any othe service she might not do

My ** profile hasn't got reverse oral ticked as something I enjoy, nor does it have a box for receiving nice chocolates. I enjoy both. My website is more useful. Also, my website doesn't try squeezing me for every last penny, or attract as many undesirables.

The profiles on Another Website contain more information than profiles on here. The best source of info is the lady's personal website, but not every body has one.

Therefore the profiles elsewhere are a good starting point, but as others have pointed out, there is no substitute for doing your own research.

Far too many profiles just "tick all the boxes" either as a marketing ploy, or through ignorance. Only a phone call can determine which, and if the lady sounds as though she doesn't have enough command of English (or common sense and manners) then I shall go elsewhere.

The profiles on Another Website contain more information than profiles on here. The best source of info is the lady's personal website, but not every body has one.

Therefore the profiles elsewhere are a good starting point, but as others have pointed out, there is no substitute for doing your own research.

Far too many profiles just "tick all the boxes" either as a marketing ploy, or through ignorance. Only a phone call can determine which, and if the lady sounds as though she doesn't have enough command of English (or common sense and manners) then I shall go elsewhere.

How sensible !

As you say Paul, not all ladies had websites and in particular the transient sort of girl typical of the FR is very unlikely to have one, so the purple profile is their most obvious way to provide info. I started out 'in praise of profiles' on the thread but it's turning into more like a condemnation!

The one problem I have with the BB thing is you just don't want to even bring it up in conversation or on the phone in case the lady thinks that it's what you do want rather than checking to make sure that she doesn't do it. That's why I hope that the profile is explicit in that respect - probably means that I miss out on some good ladies who have incorrectly ticked the box or someone has in their behalf :-(

In that particular report, I would take the phrase "has no limits" to mean that the FR author was probably well aware of what was on offer. I've noted similar suspicious phrases in various FRs that seem to suggest something is on offer than cannot be mentioned on PN. But this is just guesswork of course, if excelsis is a member of the forum too, perhaps he can shed some light on that.

As you say Paul, not all ladies had websites and in particular the transient sort of girl typical of the FR is very unlikely to have one, so the purple profile is their most obvious way to provide info. I started out 'in praise of profiles' on the thread but it's turning into more like a condemnation!

The one problem I have with the BB thing is you just don't want to even bring it up in conversation or on the phone in case the lady thinks that it's what you do want rather than checking to make sure that she doesn't do it. That's why I hope that the profile is explicit in that respect - probably means that I miss out on some good ladies who have incorrectly ticked the box or someone has in their behalf :-(

Until I read this forum I thought men who asked 'Do you do bareback?' meant they wanted it and therefore would not see them (because even if I said no, they might pester for it at the appointment and I don't need that hassle) Now I know chaps ask because they don't want to see a girl who does do it. How useful PN is! :)

Exactly Lydia, and even if the guy (who wanted BB) agreed to see you for protected sex I'm sure you would be concerned that he's been doing BB elsewhere, and same for punter point of view. It's a difficult topic to discuss to get across the right meaning.

Exactly Lydia, and even if the guy (who wanted BB) agreed to see you for protected sex I'm sure you would be concerned that he's been doing BB elsewhere, and same for punter point of view. It's a difficult topic to discuss to get across the right meaning.

I certainly would be concerned enough not to wish to punt with such a WG as in my view she is utterly stupid to offer BB to punters and i dont wish to meet such people. Many BB WGs dont even charge a premium for BB so there isnt even a financial motive for offering it which at least would be a reason to, still madness to me though even if they did. Others on here over the years have posted if you are going to practice condom penetration what difference does it make that the WG offers BB to punters who want it. All the difference in the world to me.

As to your point, if a profile/site doesnt mention BB i slip condoms in to the conversation by saying shall i bring my own, whether a WG advertising BB would say dont bother you wont need any i dont know but at least i have mentioned it. Its thankfully very rarely that a non-advertising BB offering WG has offered it to my anyway. The usual reason has been "because i like you i want you to fuck me BB", an instant passion killer and signal for me to hastily depart. As its unlikely i am the special one i assume such WGs offer this to other punters some of whom might say yes please. Just shows me along with the amount of profiles that do offer BB that its a popular service sadly and going on the increase of such profiles over the years increasingly popular sadly. :eek::)

Until I read this forum I thought men who asked 'Do you do bareback?' meant they wanted it and therefore would not see them (because even if I said no, they might pester for it at the appointment and I don't need that hassle) Now I know chaps ask because they don't want to see a girl who does do it. How useful PN is! :)

It's a difficult one isn't it? I want to know so I can avoid. The less scrupulous WG will tell me what she thinks I want to hear, which rules out "you don't do bareback, do you?". I rely on profiles and feedback and FR's to guide me. As already noted, I may miss out on some gems but a small price to pay, methinks.

Please bear with me through my ignorance. What is so wrong about about bb that makes owo safer? I fully understand the dangers of unprotected sex, but wonder why owo, indeed dfk, is considered safe.

Please bear with me through my ignorance. What is so wrong about about bb that makes owo safer? I fully understand the dangers of unprotected sex, but wonder why owo, indeed dfk, is considered safe.

Its a question of the risk level for me. Nothing sexual with a stranger is safe as you cant know what they could be doing with others, so i punt on a risk to reward basis myself. I have been punting with OWO and DFK being on offer for years and not caught anything backed up by going to the GUM quartely, the risks involved are worth the rewards to me, BB penetration isnt with anyone outside a relationship.

1) With OWO, saliva has a far lower concentration of microbes than semen or vaginal see regions. If a man ejaculates in my mouth, I swallow & stomach acid destroys the sperm, the semen & any nasties.

2) DFK is only alleged to have transmitted HIV in a handful of cases, all are disputed.

3) The friction in penetrative sex is greater than in oral sex, as is the risk of abrasions. The amount of intimate fluids & the microbial concentrations of said fluids are far greater. The duration of exposure to said fluids is greater. For a woman, the fluids aren't just washed away. If she's having unprotected sex with you, how many others are there?

1) With OWO, saliva has a far lower concentration of microbes than semen or vaginal see regions. If a man ejaculates in my mouth, I swallow & stomach acid destroys the sperm, the semen & any nasties.

2) DFK is only alleged to have transmitted HIV in a handful of cases, all are disputed.

3) The friction in penetrative sex is greater than in oral sex, as is the risk of abrasions. The amount of intimate fluids & the microbial concentrations of said fluids are far greater. The duration of exposure to said fluids is greater. For a woman, the fluids aren't just washed away. If she's having unprotected sex with you, how many others are there?

That surely is the crux of the situation for all WGs and punters. If there is any remote possibility that a WG indulges in BB then I'm out of there like greased weasleshit! BB intercourse has to be the most risky activity in punting.

Edited by porker paul

Thanks for the replies. It also begs the question of the safety of the gentlemens parties such as Lady Marmalade doesn't it?

Why would the safety of LM parties be brought into question? OWO, protected penetrative sex & kissing.