Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
London07

Who's The New Cynthia Payne Of The Industry Now ?

20 posts in this topic

The mid 80's see our very own Ms Whiplash herself Cynthia Payne as the leading lady of the Industry, but who is the face behind the industry now ? When I cast my minds eye back to the mid 80's, their prob wasn't a Sunday that passed with out Cyn's Hse of ill repute having some Conservative MP strung up in her dungeon. But I noticed round about 1999 onwards the Tintanet really took off with gals offering services of every description, from "Milk maid Annie" to "Strumpet Sue" the boards were very popular back then and prob not monitored as closely as they are now. Indeed I recall having a few real eye openers round about 1999 - 2000 :) which I still sit and wonder about even now but of course that’s another story lol So who is running the show now ? yes you have ya independents as the gals are more business inclined now, but their must still be a Cyn's Payne about over seeing things possibly from the tintanet side of things Or even renting some of the plush pads out across london to the gals & agencies.

Digress: Quick recap for my more twilighted years & younger PN followers, Den & Rolo were behind the bar of the Queen Vic round bout Mid 80's & Sam fox had her charlies out almost every other day in the Sun personally I preferred Rachel Garley Or Linda Lusardi but that’s another story lol

London07

The mid 80's see our very own Ms Whiplash herself Cynthia Payne as the leading lady of the Industry......

Miss Whiplash was Lindi St Clair and not Cynthia Payne.

You are confusing the two.

The mid 80's see our very own Ms Whiplash herself Cynthia Payne as the leading lady of the Industry, but who is the face behind the industry now ? When I cast my minds eye back to the mid 80's, their prob wasn't a Sunday that passed with out Cyn's Hse of ill repute having some Conservative MP strung up in her dungeon. But I noticed round about 1999 onwards the Tintanet really took off with gals offering services of every description, from "Milk maid Annie" to "Strumpet Sue" the boards were very popular back then and prob not monitored as closely as they are now. Indeed I recall having a few real eye openers round about 1999 - 2000 :) which I still sit and wonder about even now but of course that’s another story lol So who is running the show now ? yes you have ya independents as the gals are more business inclined now, but their must still be a Cyn's Payne about over seeing things possibly from the tintanet side of things Or even renting some of the plush pads out across london to the gals & agencies.

Digress: Quick recap for my more twilighted years & younger PN followers, Den & Rolo were behind the bar of the Queen Vic round bout Mid 80's & Sam fox had her charlies out almost every other day in the Sun personally I preferred Rachel Garley Or Linda Lusardi but that’s another story lol

London07

I'm not sure what criteria you are using to determine what you categorise as leading.

Are you talking about best service, most extreme service, or merely most self-publicising service?

London07 is confusing.

:)

Cynthia Payne was the LV lady, I think? Was Lindi St Clair, of Earls Court, who incorporated her self and then got struck off, and is now a born-again duck breeder somewhere muddy near Liverpool, however, Miss Whiplash? When I availed myself of her services, they were pretty vanilla!

London07 is confusing.

:)

Yes but suddenly he seems to be able to string two, or even, three words together to form a sentence. Quite a change from his recent posts. I think Xenia may be right! :wacko:

yes you have ya independents as the gals are more business inclined now, but their must still be a Cyn's Payne about over seeing things possibly from the tintanet side of things Or even renting some of the plush pads out across london to the gals & agencies.

London07

2 Questions: do you think that the alleged big-time Madams are Estate Agents? Assuming we indies were found by a Madam, who "manages" us, why would we tell you?

I think its highly poss that someone invested there £££ very wisely in property in the beginnings of their career & and also see a opening with the tintanet way back in 1999 - 2000 and combined their luv of all things sexual, this including their own sexed up way of living & the property investments they had wisely invested in over the years and brought the two together to make quite a little enterprise for one's self :) I think a degree was completed in something also along the line on the IT / Business front but I believe this individual was already rather clued up on that score. This is how one fore see's it ;)

Mystic Meg for London07 :)

Cynthia Payne was the LV lady, I think? Was Lindi St Clair, of Earls Court, who incorporated her self and then got struck off, and is now a born-again duck breeder somewhere muddy near Liverpool, however, Miss Whiplash? When I availed myself of her services, they were pretty vanilla!

Not Liverpool, she's down the road from me in rural Herefordshire. Poor woman had a nasty road accident a couple of years ago where she went off the road, got trapped in her car and wasn't found for a couple of days. I was going to contact her to offer my help with her poultry during her recovery, but was rather put off by her purple site profile that mentioned her special forces ex-husband and his shit sorting abilities! I decided better not to try and become friends in case I accidentaly got on the wrong side of her; keep my head below the parapet.

So Lara, what do you make of one's intuitive thinking ?

London07

London07

Who are you referring to? There are now 2 Laras on this board and it can get confusing unless you make it clear which one :wacko:

Who's The New Cynthia Payne Of The Industry Now ?

Answer - there isn't one IMHO. Times have changed, things have moved on, mostly for the better. If prices fall much further we will be paying the rates going in her time!

It was Madam Becky without a doubt, but the real question is, who is the next Madam Becky

Nothing confused.com about me sis :) Its all the others lol

London07

Oh and its LaraBrooks I believe !

London07

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean :wacko: Please explain, ta.

Yeh I bet you don't ! I'm normally bang on the button with my third eye :) thats if others don't try to confuse the issue

L;ondon07

Nothing confused.com about me sis :) Its all the others lol

You're bang on the money here L07. Your posts certainly confuse the hell out of me :-)

Don't just Think, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like a finger pointing to the sun, otherwise you will miss all that heavenly glory !

It was Madam Becky without a doubt, but the real question is, who is the next Madam Becky

I'm still here and hard at it! Sharing the lurv across the media!