Laura Blair

15 Minutes Quickies

58 posts in this topic

Short quickies of 15 minutes can be tricky when for some clients this timespan doesn't seem long enough to cum/become satisfied. I experimentes with 15 minutes sessions a while ago and dropped it after only a couple of them for this reason. But I am now giving them a second thought, maybe I can find a way to make them work?

What would you find to be an optimal solution for such situations? Stay extra or spoil the moment? Staying a bit extra would't be a problem with me for longer sessions, but wih the 15 minutes ones when the fee paid by the client is relatively low, I wouldn't want to have to do it on a regular basis.

How to reconcile the two: time keeping (15 minutes) and satisfactory/meaningful punter experience for his hard earned money?

What do you do if you get one of those slow men who take forever? Can you shout "time" mid-stroke & fling him out?

I stopped offering 30 min appointments as I only did 2 & both men were spectacularly annoying. One told me I was too articulate for this job!

One told me I was too articulate for this job!

You weren't talking with your mouth full, were you??? ;):D

Thoughts: I associate 15 min with a Soho walk up. Not sure why you are pondering this for other situations - I guess it must be since you believe it will increase customers.

So logically these men are looking for a bargain. So perhaps they are slightly more likely than most to try for a bigger bargain.

So the chance of them wanting 25 min for price of 15 seems reasonable. But doesn't mean they are dishonest - they just trying for bargain. So I if you do try this again, what if you say before, "if you do go over the time, it will be £xx". Then if they are honest, you will get what you are due. If you dont, you are no worse off anyway. 8 to 10 min over seems like clock watching - but to a 15 min booking, it is like being in for 45 min extra.

I cant relate personnally btw - 15 min is not in my plans. But wanting to stay longer - while being fair - is a possibility whatever time I book.

I charge my quickies at a fairly high rate comparatively i.e. only £20 less than 30 minutes because it tends to discourage the cheap ones who might try to drag it out and I have found I get guys who are into the quicky for its own merits or because they are short of time and are happy to keep to that time limit.

You need to be disciplined and chivvy the action along unless you're happy to drag out the time, in which case he is kind of taking advantage and should have booked a 30 minute session! I think with 15 minute quickies you have to forget the niceties that you usually do when a gent arrives, no small talk, offering drinks or sitting down for a chat first and so on. Get straight to the bedroom and ask him what he wants!

If he can only afford 15 minutes, that's his issue or if he wants the fast furious anonymous experience of a quickie then he won't mind that! I know it probably feels weird not to do the nicey nice stuff first and you might feel you aren't giving the service you usually do, but they have made the choice to see you for 15 minutes not you! You can still do it with a smile and still be sexy and remember they may choose to book you for 15 minutes because they want fast relief- almost like a dirty illicit encounter.

I've had some great one off quickie encounters which I've really enjoyed the thrill and I have had some local regular guys. If you do a few more you kind of get used to it and before you do them you will get into the right mindset so rather than a sensual build up and taking care not to make a man come too soon your aim is to make them come quickly! He will still think he's used his hard earned cash is well spent if you're clean, friendly and get him off which is essentially what most chaps want however long a booking is!

Oh and if after 15 minutes (or maybe 20 mins) he hasn't come you ask if he wants longer and for extra cash! If not then he has to leave! Sometimes you have to be tough! You can always make an excuse saying you had only planned for him to be here for 15 minutes and he has to go because your mum's coming round!

Edited by LondonLydia

Thoughts: I associate 15 min with a Soho walk up. Not sure why you are pondering this for other situations - I guess it must be since you believe it will increase customers. So logically these men are looking for a bargain. So perhaps they are slightly more likely than most to try for a bigger bargain. So the chance of them wanting 25 min for price of 15 seems reasonable. But doesn't mean they are dishonest - they just trying for bargain. So I if you do try this again, what if you say before, "if you do go over the time, it will be £xx". Then if they are honest, you will get what you are due. If you dont, you are no worse off anyway. 8 to 10 min over seems like clock watching - but to a 15 min booking, it is like being in for 45 min extra. I cant relate personnally btw - 15 min is not in my plans. But wanting to stay longer - while being fair - is a possibility whatever time I book.

Some Indies also offer quickies and i have noted its becoming more popular on the other site.

Short quickies of 15 minutes can be tricky when for some clients this timespan doesn't seem long enough to cum/become satisfied. I experimentes with 15 minutes sessions a while ago and dropped it after only a couple of them for this reason. But I am now giving them a second thought, maybe I can find a way to make them work? What would you find to be an optimal solution for such situations? Stay extra or spoil the moment? Staying a bit extra would't be a problem with me for longer sessions, but wih the 15 minutes ones when the fee paid by the client is relatively low, I wouldn't want to have to do it on a regular basis. How to reconcile the two: time keeping (15 minutes) and satisfactory/meaningful punter experience for his hard earned money?

Not easy. But a quicky is a quicky and as you charge it as a quicky thats what it should be in my opinion not an excuse for a punter to over-run as he hasnt come, thats down to him, he choose a quicky after all so should know it means a pump, dump and leave.

All you can do in my view is make it clear how long maximum the quicky is for and thats the time the punter has, no more, if he cant come bad luck, he should of booked longer or stayed home and had a wank instead.

Its a never in this lifetime for me, an hour being my minimum but it does seem to be becoming a wider advertised service from my observations. :)

I nearly always go for these,but oral only, reverse O, fingering, owo and cim.

Sometimes these may go over by a few minutes, but that's more due to undressing, kissing and laying together for a few minutes.

I can't see that I, or anyone would have trouble coming in this time, unless deliberately stretching it out?

I'm one of those with no interest in a quicky, and don't expect I'd be able to cum in that time anyway, as I need to relax first. The last girl I saw offers them, and we did discuss it then - she was confident that she could make me cum in that time if she wanted to. The second time i saw her she had been giving me oral for over 20 minutes when she looked at me and said "I thought you'd have cum by now" so I guess that means there no point me thinking of them for the future!

Get them to arrive naked to save time? ;) Seriously, as others have said, you have to make it very clear when they book that 15 minutes is exactly that, and if they go over time they will be charged for it or told to leave. Only they know if they can be satisfied in that time, and if they think it might be pushing it a little they should book longer or realise they risk being booted out before they’ve come. Even running over by 5 minutes is a lot, percentage wise.

If it were me offering this service I would assume they will go over by5 or so minutes and price accordingly. So they think they are getting a 15 minute one, but the girl assumes 20 minutes.

If he finishes in 15 minutes then everyone is happy. if he is a few minutes over then he is still in the girls budget.

The railway do it. they have a working timetable that is not published with different arrival times to that printed in the public timetable. If the train is on time according to the working timetable then the passengers are happy cos they think the train is early. If the train a 5 late according to the working timetable, it is still on time according to the public timetable so the customer is still happy even tho the train is late. A practice started in nationalised times.

I think you are probably right Coventry. 15 mins isn't very long. I don't do them myself, even the 30 min appointments need a different mindset in order not to run over. Going 5 minutes over seems fair enough, but once you are 10 minutes over, you have inched towards the 30 minute mark so close, that its not really fair.

you will get into the right mindset so rather than a sensual build up and taking care not to make a man come too soon your aim is to make them come quickly!

Exactly. Thats what I do for the 30 min appointments. And why I prefer the longer ones, cos I bloody love a good old tease.

With my fave regular girl, it takes me 15 mins to get the first snog done - I'd have no chance with a "quicky"!

With my fave regular girl, it takes me 15 mins to get the first snog done - I'd have no chance with a "quicky"!

That sounds good! :)

Not sure if anyone knows this yet but the other site now provides the option for ladies to tick a box that says that they do a 15 minute slot now.

Obviously that means the search facility for the men seeking a 15 minute slot will be available also.

It is new and only been available for less than a week on there.

Lucy :)

This topic seems to be popular at the moment as I have seen similar threads on other forums. Personally I think it's a sign of the times that many men are having to cut back on the usual 1/2 - 1 hour session.

If the cost was a limiting factor I would save my punting pennies for one longer visit rather than 2 or 3 quickies.

Its horses for coures , there is something for everyone if a Sp is offering from 15 mins visits upwards then there is the market for it.It doesnt really interest me these days but have had quick visits in the past especially with new girls just to see how we get on.

This topic seems to be popular at the moment as I have seen similar threads on other forums. Personally I think it's a sign of the times that many men are having to cut back on the usual 1/2 - 1 hour session.

I've not noticed a difference, sure I've noticed more ladies offering them but the demand I find hasn't changed (well not for me). Quite a few guys appear to simply be taking less risks with their punting, sticking with regulars than in the past. Just another approach when funds are tighter, and exactly as PP indicates.

I've not noticed a difference, sure I've noticed more ladies offering them but the demand I find hasn't changed (well not for me). Quite a few guys appear to simply be taking less risks with their punting, sticking with regulars than in the past. Just another approach when funds are tighter, and exactly as PP indicates.

As I said, it was just my opinion.

I wouldn't get past 1st base in 15 minutes - still trying to unfasten my shoelaces :o

I wouldn't get past 1st base in 15 minutes - still trying to unfasten my shoelaces :o

leave me em on then!

Edited by Coventrypunter

For men like you who have trouble with their fingers undoing a shoe lace, Velcro shoes are always an option.

I once had a fella leave his shoes at my place.

For men like you who have trouble with their fingers undoing a shoe lace, Velcro shoes are always an option.

I once had a fella leave his shoes at my place.

Did he have to tiptoe out quietly for some reason? :)

Did he have to tiptoe out quietly for some reason? :)

Ha ha..... :D

No he fetched a change of clothes, it was an over night booking you see.

Left his undies and a pair of socks too!

Ha ha..... :D

No he fetched a change of clothes, it was an over night booking you see.

Left his undies and a pair of socks too!

sell em on e-bay!