Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j1mmym4c

London Prive

9 posts in this topic

Andrea and Jenny used to be on the legit Asian sites, but I don't think they are any more, in which case their pics would be bait&switch.

Tiffany's pictures although not showing up on Tineye, look familiar, and is almost certaintly not the real girl. At £300 quid outcall only who cares anyway, when there are so many beautiful girls doing incall for £150 on the trusted sites and who are known to give an excellent service?

Big mark up on the site. Saw a girl who's one the site via the Purple one Rates there are £180 hour £250 two hours. On this site rates are £250 and £450.

Yeah had a feeling something wasnt right about the site. i know £300 is alot, but I just found Tiffany absolutely stunning, and have not seen a Japanese girl on any trusted sites for a long time.

Tugg, what girl was it you saw from the purple site?

Big mark up on the site. Saw a girl who's one the site via the Purple one Rates there are £180 hour £250 two hours. On this site rates are £250 and £450.

Did you just see her profile, or did you actually 'see' her, and which girl please?

It was Ana_bel and yes I did see her and had a great time

It was Ana_bel and yes I did see her and had a great time

Thanks

This is complete bollocks - especially if you had read this entry:

Besides that Tiffany does not work any longer with London Prive as she had the problem with this agency that people thought she was fake. Well good news is, you can still see her as Gina Divine with Anna's Angels. I booked Tiffany several times for 200. Price never changed for those who knew her - but I guess she decided to increase her rate for a while. Good thing was - that she was constantly available the time she was working with Prive exclusively :-)

On a different note, on Prive I saw a number of Girls for way less than I would have paid anywhere else (i.e. many POA girls you can or at least could see for 250 or 300 at Prive and are listed as 500 on other Agencies) - that was long time the case for ladies like Nikki Dior.