Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
orientallover

Japanese Girls In South East England (london Included)

29 posts in this topic

are there any genuine Japanese WGs in South East England? Many appear to be fake profiles or bait and switch :(

If you do a search, there's a genuine Japanese girl in Basingstoke with a very high rating.

are you talking about Japanese Student on the other site?

Unfortunately she will stop very soon...

Unfortunately she will stop very soon...

You must have seen her then?

There are at least 4 Asian girls with almost identical profiles (older, not exactly slim woman with no face pics, £100 with extras) in Basingstoke, and I'm sure they're either the same girl, or a flat with a rota.

Unless you know different of course?

I read on her profile on the other site it's her last month of working.

I read on her profile on the other site it's her last month of working.

Sorry mate, I m still not sure if you've actually met the girl(s). I would like to know if there's a good Asian girl in this area as it would save me some travelling time, but I think it's one girl who is past her prime/hides her face and charges way too much compared with the array of film star quality beauties available at the other end of the Paddington train.

There are very few Jap girls In the UK, some Thai's will pretend to be Japs, but few will be.

There are very few Jap girls In the UK, some Thai's will pretend to be Japs, but few will be.

And if you do find one who is Japanese, she certainly won't appreciate being referred to as a 'Jap'.

And if you do find one who is Japanese, she certainly won't appreciate being referred to as a 'Jap'.

I don't care, I call a spade a spade. :)

There seems to be two sets of Asian girls in Basingstoke. I haven't seen the ones by the station, but have seen Meena who is 10 mins from the station.

The last time I saw Meena she was watching what appeared to me to be a Japanese DVD on her laptop. She used to be very good, but now she's giving up, her heart is just not in it anymore.

There seems to be two sets of Asian girls in Basingstoke. I haven't seen the ones by the station, but have seen Meena who is 10 mins from the station.

The last time I saw Meena she was watching what appeared to me to be a Japanese DVD on her laptop. She used to be very good, but now she's giving up, her heart is just not in it anymore.

I think Meena is the woman I was referring to? The place by the station is a rota flat isn't it? Then there's Cheeky Chinese who's way too chunky for my taste.

Sorry mate, I m still not sure if you've actually met the girl(s). I would like to know if there's a good Asian girl in this area as it would save me some travelling time, but I think it's one girl who is past her prime/hides her face and charges way too much compared with the array of film star quality beauties available at the other end of the Paddington train.

No, sorry, I haven't met her. I won't be able to either, because the earliest I will the in the UK will be May. She will have retired by then.

I have never managed to find a Japanese girl in London - they all turn out to be either Korean or chinese

I have never managed to find a Japanese girl in London - they all turn out to be either Korean or chinese

Thanks for a sensible, honest post . Welcome to the flag planters club . :)

Interesting - I would have said too Chinese to be Japanese, and not particularly good looking at that. No reason not to try her out, however, and she may turn out to be terrific.

I realise that you are a newbie and that you are trying to feel your way into the wonderful world of oriental women but why not just 'go for it' occasionally. Chris, WP, Bill and I (and many others here) each will have our own experiences and perceptions of a particular girl but they will not necessarily coincide. We all often just take the plunge and, if the experience was pleasurable, we may comment on it here but we don't hang back and await confirmation of others. 'Win some, lose some' - and even a losing hand, played well, can still be worth the price of admission. Few punts are completely without merit. :)

Interesting - I would have said too Chinese to be Japanese, and not particularly good looking at that. No reason not to try her out, however, and she may turn out to be terrific.

I realise that you are a newbie and that you are trying to feel your way into the wonderful world of oriental women but why not just 'go for it' occasionally. Chris, WP, Bill and I (and many others here) each will have our own experiences and perceptions of a particular girl but they will not necessarily coincide. We all often just take the plunge and, if the experience was pleasurable, we may comment on it here but we don't hang back and await confirmation of others. 'Win some, lose some' - and even a losing hand, played well, can still be worth the price of admission. Few punts are completely without merit. :)

If only I Iived in Britain Tiggy :). I will move after my studies though :P (not because of the 'adult scene' in Britain, but just because I love Britain)

If only I Iived in Britain Tiggy :). I will move after my studies though :P (not because of the 'adult scene' in Britain, but just because I love Britain)

I didn't realise that you were not resident here but, nevertheless, my comments are more or less relevant wherever you live. London happens to be an oriental fanciers paradise currrently but I think that enjoyment of punts has as much to do with your state of mind when you embark on them as it does on the particular damsel of your desire at the time. Enjoy!

I didn't realise that you were not resident here but, nevertheless, my comments are more or less relevant wherever you live. London happens to be an oriental fanciers paradise currrently but I think that enjoyment of punts has as much to do with your state of mind when you embark on them as it does on the particular damsel of your desire at the time. Enjoy!

Thanks Tiggy :)

Genuine Japanese women do exist. I recently met a young woman who was a student working in a Surrey flat for a week or two to supplement the money her parents sent her.

Another, older, Japanese woman was of Japanese/Korean parentage. I've noticed Japanese parlours recently on acemassage in the London area. A few years ago I met other young women

who were students. I suspect the involvement of the Yakusa (Japanese mafia) in these Japanese parlours.

Spock