Jonnybgood

No Phone Numbers.

5 posts in this topic

I fancied a trip up to London this morning, just a spur of the moment thing. Because my regular girl is away, I had a look on the A.... W.....

site to see who was available, that was about 7am. I found lots of suitable girls, the only trouble was none of their phone numbers were showing. I checked 4 different areas of London and girls at random, no phone numbers.

As it was I had to pop into work this morning and my window of oppurtunity to go to London was very small.

Ive just got back home, checked A.W. and the phone numbers are back again, too late for me to travel up to London and back, very frustrating.

Anyone got any ideas what happened, all the girls I checked showed as available so it wasnt as if they removed their numbers because they didnt want to be bothered.

Something to do with paying to display their numbers, not an expert on this but from what I can make out to show you number you need to login that day, put in some credit and tick the display number box. How they can charge for this is beyond me.

Something to do with paying to display their numbers, not an expert on this but from what I can make out to show you number you need to login that day, put in some credit and tick the display number box. How they can charge for this is beyond me.

It makes sense only to show the number on days when working, but unfortunately they don't get up and log on as early as the OP! Remember that "that site" doesn't charge for a basic listing, but only for the bells and whistles. Many ladies (I understand) put up "Private Galleries" for no better, or worse, reason than to provide the credit for the telephone number or, the "available today" flag.

....AND I was recently told by a lady of quality that a lady who jumps through the verification hoops and provides the verification photo, can (and only then) see who has subscribed to her private gallery!

I think that it costs a lady a quid for each day that her phone number is displayed, and that there's a charge for the 'available today' green colour thing. This is why I try to note the number when it's shown, in case it isn't next time I look, and why lots of ladies now hint that they are available today in their 'strap lines'.

you can pay for available today and displaying your phone number for days in advance.

and it costs nowt to list your availability day by day in the text, so i know its not worth calling her on tuesday morning, for example.

Edited by Coventrypunter