sugabsheffield

Music Preferences

39 posts in this topic

Just wondered what music you prefer to have on in the background? I tend to go for Portishead, Florence and the Machine, Rhianna as I feel they're quite neutral. I personally love dance music with a good beat but I never think it will be to other people's taste.

We last did this in November 2011 in a topic started by Johnny B Good. Ne real consensus was reached by the 28 posters.

Hi Sugar.

I was not here last November so I will reply to you....

I like music a lot but not when I am shagging as a rule.

I do not put music on at all.

I reg guy who a lot of has promised to shag/make love to me for all of the "Shine on you crazy diamond" off their "Wish you were here" album.

I keep playing that CD in the car and each time that track comes on it makes me smile.

So we will see next week if he manages it or not.

Lucy :)

I was here in Nov but am not that fussy as to whether music is on or off.

So here's the link to the Nov topic....

I never used to put music on in the background but earlier this year (can you say that in March??) I started after buying a new docking station/alarm clock combo. Now I play compilation albums mainly, the CD lasts roughly 1 hour 2mins so it's a great way to keep an eye on time for hour long punts without actually 'clocking' the time! :cool: As everyone's taste is different I use love song type music which isn't in your face and quite backing music!

Slightly off topic here but my punt today had a Robbie Williams song as his ring tone and he didn't put his phone on silent (grr!) so whilst I'm enjoying doing the biz, so to speak, this song comes on which I cannot get out of my head!!!! Now I am a huge Robbie fan and I was desperately trying to remember what song it was but couldn't for the life of me remember it!!! So as we were getting dressed I had to ask him of course! LMAO! I've been playing Robbie Williams for the rest of the day!

Do you think it's strange I'd love a WG who would let 'Sexy chick' by Akon play? :P

Do you think it's strange I'd love a WG who would let 'Sexy chick' by Akon play? :P

Not at all! I love that track and would love a session with someone with that on in the background! LOL! It's on my regularly played list for when I'm getting ready to hit the tiles with the girls! :P

Not at all! I love that track and would love a session with someone with that on in the background! LOL! It's on my regularly played list for when I'm getting ready to hit the tiles with the girls! :P

What about 'I just had sex' by the lonely island :P. Lol that must be hilarious if a WG would put that track on after 'the deed' :)

What about 'I just had sex' by the lonely island :P. Lol that must be hilarious if a WG would put that track on after 'the deed' :)

I need to download that track! :D

I need to download that track! :D

do you know this one? I love that song!!

LMAO!!!!! Heard that a while back and had managed to put it out of my head!! Until now! Thanks!!! :P

I also tend to stick with fairly low key music for sessions. Portishead, Massive Attack, maybe a bit of Faithless. Not sure how a client would react if I stuck on 'Murder Ballads' by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, which is one of my favourites!!!!

Just wondered what music you prefer to have on in the background?

its just got to be then "Let's make a night to remember by Brian Adams!" wink.pngsmile.png xxxxx

I also tend to stick with fairly low key music for sessions. Portishead, Massive Attack, maybe a bit of Faithless. Not sure how a client would react if I stuck on 'Murder Ballads' by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, which is one of my favourites!!!!

And mine!

Not sure the OP was asking about punting music, just what we liked to listen to?

If it is punting music, one visit sticks in my mind, as it seemed so appropriate - TLC's CrazySexyCool album - (it also lasts almost exactly an hour, so good for timing), I recognised it as I have it myself. Given the tracks on it, including "Red Light Special", "If I was your girlfriend", "Let's do it again" etc. :lol: and those with the safe sex message in them, it was just right for the occasion.

Edited by thescribbler

You ought to ask LS - personally i would insist you play Murder Ballads!

I was once browsing in HMV when this accidently came on. I tried my best to smile politely at the little old lady opposite me and watched as her face went from a happy grin to mild bemusement to a shocked frown while shaking her head.

I didn't realise it was a spoof when I heard it first. Sounded just like a normal Akon song to me :)

haha i used to listen to that song

Hi Sugar.

I was not here last November so I will reply to you....

I like music a lot but not when I am shagging as a rule.

I do not put music on at all.

I reg guy who a lot of has promised to shag/make love to me for all of the "Shine on you crazy diamond" off their "Wish you were here" album.

I keep playing that CD in the car and each time that track comes on it makes me smile.

So we will see next week if he manages it or not.

Fantastic - a woman prepared to shag along with Pink Floyd - marry me? :D

PS does that mean then that you do 15min quickies?

Fantastic - a woman prepared to shag along with Pink Floyd - marry me? :D

PS does that mean then that you do 15min quickies?

No to your first request :)

15 hours is my minimum booking slot for you Sir.

No to your first request :)

15 hours is my minimum booking slot for you Sir.

Harsh but fair - 15 hours it is then where do i book? ;)

Just wondered what music you prefer to have on in the background? I tend to go for Portishead, Florence and the Machine, Rhianna as I feel they're quite neutral. I personally love dance music with a good beat but I never think it will be to other people's taste.

Given that much dance music is designed to appeal to our base instincts and is often either about sex or to the rhythm of sex, it is actually eminently suited as punting muzak and I'd say you're mistaken avoiding it altogether. Choose your playlist VERY carefully though, sticking to the sensual and erotic stuff with some chill out at the start and finish. Keep the volume down then I'm sure you'd be fine. I've really enjoyed sessions to dance music (so there are WGs out there who put it on) - it can put me 'in the zone' and I naturally end up synchronising thrusts and breaths to the beat at times - but sadly I hardly recognise a single tune/artist. Also if it relaxes the lady and puts her in the mood because its music she's chosen, loves and enjoys then I think it makes her a better performer. So it can be GREAT!

Edited by d123

MTV Rock’s is a great channel to have on in the background, don’t get many strange songs appearing on it.

The only real issue is getting distracted by a great tune whilst you should be concentrating on other things, lol!

Not that I get effected by that of course, ha! I find the combination of sex and great music makes the experience even better! ;)

Am a sex lover and a music lover but dont enjoy mixing the two, all it does is distract me from the job at hand

I always ask the wg to turn the music down to almost zero volume when they put the stereo on

And please don't put the radio on whatever you do. Reminds me of the waiting area at KwikFit, or being in the dentist's chair. Commercial stations are the worst with prattle and ad breaks that destroy the flow of anything going on. And then on comes the news telling you of latest tax grab/IED in Afghanistan...