MinxyLydia

Too Many Wizards....

40 posts in this topic

I've really noticed how many wizards there seem to be coming to see me at the moment. Have other WGs noticed this?

I'm not racist or anything and I am happy to see men of all genres, but these wizards really do come with their own set of problems.

One client, a Prof Dumbledore did rather usual things with his wand, but at least that was a sensible size, unlike Mr Gandalf's ruddy great big staff and strange obsession with checking to see if I have hairy feet...

Don't even get me started on what Merlin tried to do to me the other night...

Did Hagrid pay you a visit yet? I've always wondered, a man of his height, his 'wand' must be enormous as well?

I've really noticed how many wizards there seem to be coming to see me at the moment. Have other WGs noticed this?

I'm not racist or anything and I am happy to see men of all genres, but these wizards really do come with their own set of problems.

One client, a Prof Dumbledore did rather usual things with his wand, but at least that was a sensible size, unlike Mr Gandalf's ruddy great big staff and strange obsession with checking to see if I have hairy feet...

so anything not compulsory was forbidden?

Did he try to entice you to Cumalot??? :blink::D

Dumbledore did remarkable things with his wand? Did he stick it up his ass while mumbling 'incendio'?

Edited by newbie008

I just hope none of them have left you with a wizard's sleeve.

Are the wizards fed up with all those witchy women on the increase?

Lydia ... marry me? :P

Of course!

Of course!

Can I be your bridesmaid?? I promise to shave my legs!! :blink:

I can't decide if I should answer this post with a misogynistic comment or a wand joke. Help me out someone.

I'm trying to work out if this thread is as "excessively silly" as the old "MK Ladies that Interest Me" thread.

:blink:

I'm trying to work out if this thread is as "excessively silly" as the old "MK Ladies that Interest Me" thread.

:blink:

Probably...but good fun while it lasts!! ;)

The Mods will be too scared to lock it though cos they know I have wizards on my side! Tee hee!

Can I be your bridesmaid?? I promise to shave my legs!! :blink:

But will you shave your feet ?

But will you shave your feet ?

I won't be wearing my peep-toe sandals, so no need! :P

I've really noticed how many wizards there seem to be coming to see me at the moment. Have other WGs noticed this? I'm not racist or anything and I am happy to see men of all genres, but these wizards really do come with their own set of problems. One client, a Prof Dumbledore did rather usual things with his wand, but at least that was a sensible size, unlike Mr Gandalf's ruddy great big staff and strange obsession with checking to see if I have hairy feet... Don't even get me started on what Merlin tried to do to me the other night...

I must say Lydia i have noticed this with punters at parties, a few Harry Potter lookalikes and some guys wearing wizards clothing and big hats, they get their huge wands out and start casting their spells over the WGs mesmerising them. I am thinking about taking wizardry up as a hobby so any posters who can offer me useful advice and the wizard etiquette please let me know. ;)

I am thinking about taking wizardry up as a hobby so any posters who can offer me useful advice and the wizard etiquette please let me know. ;)

1. Polish your wand daily to keep it in fine working order.

2. Never spill any of your magic potion on a fellow wizard, save it for your young female apprentices.

3. If you go on a quest into a strange land, keep your wand inside a cover to keep it safe.

4. Avoid the baggy wizard's sleeve, the tighter fitting ones look so much better.

;):D

1. Polish your wand daily to keep it in fine working order. 2. Never spill any of your magic potion on a fellow wizard, save it for your young female apprentices. 3. If you go on a quest into a strange land, keep your wand inside a cover to keep it safe. 4. Avoid the baggy wizard's sleeve, the tighter fitting ones look so much better. ;):D

;):D

I'm surprised that London07 hasn't looked in, bearing in mind his obsession with witches. I had imagined that he must be a wizard (but no, you need intelligence to be a wizard).

I'm all for a bit of prestidigitation .... in fact I reckon I've followed one or two who do it, but they'd got the beautiful women and frogs a bit mixed up! ;)