toomuch

Scariest Location

47 posts in this topic

What's the iffiest location you've ever been to a punt?

For me it was some blocks of flats in London. I forget the borough but it was a low rent area and the flats formed a sort of courtyard that was completely enclosed except at one end. Only one way in or out. As an outsider in that situation you immediately get a primitive sense of what a bad position that puts you in defensively if anybody wanted to cause trouble. The first time I just walked straight past that entrance and thought "I'm going home". Little head won the battle a few minutes later, and I walked in. That was a long walk. To me it felt like walking onto the set of a US TV show set in a rough neighbourhood of some east coast city. Frankly, in that situation a lot of young black guys standing around didn't do anything to put me at ease. Of course nothing actually happened, except the usual transaction. I'm a little surprised if she did much business in those surroundings though.

I'm sure somebody can beat that...

Yea that sounds dodgy. My scariest location was when I was driven into the middle of the woods at night. I thought he was going to kill me...turns out he just wanted some privacy!

Yea that sounds dodgy. My scariest location was when I was driven into the middle of the woods at night. I thought he was going to kill me...turns out he just wanted some privacy!

Please tell me you're not meeting clients in cars?!

If it looks scary when I arrive then I decide to quit the punt. My safety is too important. I call and say why, before getting into the car and going elsewhere.

Please tell me you're not meeting clients in cars?!

this was a long time ago

Wow. Please accept my apologies for the amazing stupidity of my half of the species sometimes.

Wow. Please accept my apologies for the amazing stupidity of my half of the species sometimes.

no apologies necessary. i was pretty young and stupid too. i least i can look back on this now and laugh

If it looks scary when I arrive then I decide to quit the punt. My safety is too important. I call and say why, before getting into the car and going elsewhere.

I don't think I've ever done that. Doesn't say much for my self-control I suppose. What sort of places have you been to where you decided to walk?

A bedsit off Dewsbury Road in Leeds. Midweek daytime but lots of colourful people hanging around with, it seemed, not much occupying them. She was standing on the pavement outside her front door chatting to a girl who was leaning out of an upstairs window. I roll up and park and she takes my hand and leads me inside saying "See yer" to her pal. Inside her bedside she takes my money then goes back to her front door and gives it to someone who stays hidden behind the door. "My sister" she says as she comes back.

A really nice girl and a fantastic (but quick) blowjob to completion and I wasn't robbed, murdered or infected with anything - but I never had the balls to return.

A bedsit off Dewsbury Road in Leeds. Midweek daytime but lots of colourful people hanging around with, it seemed, not much occupying them. She was standing on the pavement outside her front door chatting to a girl who was leaning out of an upstairs window. I roll up and park and she takes my hand and leads me inside saying "See yer" to her pal. Inside her bedside she takes my money then goes back to her front door and gives it to someone who stays hidden behind the door. "My sister" she says as she comes back.

A really nice girl and a fantastic (but quick) blowjob to completion and I wasn't robbed, murdered or infected with anything - but I never had the balls to return.

Where's your sense of adventure?, you don't know what opportunities you've missed. Does the friend leaning out of the window work? Does the sister (if she exists) work?

In the good old streetpunting days of my youth, that was a great way to find girls. None of them had phones back then, so if you found a girl with her own place and wanted to see her again, you just had to go and knock on the door. If she had friends there, you asked if they worked too.

You kids of today. you don't know you're born....................

What's the iffiest location you've ever been to a punt?

For me it was some blocks of flats in London. I forget the borough but it was a low rent area.

The term "low-rent", when used in conjunction with "London" can only be idiomatic: it's never literal!

Surprisingly, half my residential outcalls are to ex-council properties on Estates. It's just that they're a way for single men to buy a home & have some kind of disposable incomes.

Not all people on Estates are Council Tenants & not all Council Tenants are criminals.

The scariest place a client has suggested is his place of work, one of his Partners is a family friend, but he doesn't know that I know anyone who works there.

I once found myself in a flat with the woman and her child, a daughter of about eighteen months. She placed the child in a play pen and expected me to carry on despite cries of 'Mummy' etc.

Not truly scary because there was obviously no one else in the building but bizarre and did nothing to maintain an erection.

block of flats on a sink estate in cov. place was like a warren and most of the door looked like they had been smased in at some time, and rubbish all over the landings.

but once inside the girls flat it was clean and tidy and quite comfy tho a little minimalist for my taste.

Parking your car in those areas can in itself be a problem.

Luckily (or unluckiky!!), I don't have a Compnay Car, but even then, it can put you in an akward

position having to explain to expalin to others (police / work collegues / wife etc) what

you were doing in that area, in the event of any damage done to your vehicle.

I had my dodgiest punt in a 3 story terraced house opposite the crossharbour DLC. The area is completed surrounded by council houses and run down pubs, and to get to the house I had to pass several gangs of kids just loitering around the street. Its amazing how much of a shithole most of the isle of dogs / Millwall is when its so close to Canary Wharf. Its our equivalent to a shanty town.

Why go ahead with the punt when the surroundings are so suspect? If you get there and are concerned, why not walk away?

I had a punt last week in a small village, and used Streetview to check out whether I considered it safe or not, as it did seem that the place was social housing.

why are people on here so scared of council estates?

i've never lived on one, but certainly am not afraid of them. i used to work as a door-to-door charity fundraiser, and i always found it really strange that the majority of donations and sign-ups came from council estates, but whenever we fundraised in rich neighborhoods we got nothing. strange, i know.

Edited by nisha87

Not so strange Nisha. Every child that has gone carol singing knows that poor people share their wealth and rich people don't.

Its a generalisation,but largely true.

I would actually say that it is the upper middle class that are the meanest section of society. Sorry - totally off topic!

Edited by ringo

The most scary location I've punted in is barely a mile from where I live. It is a flat in a grotty block down a cul de sac off one of our poorer roads and on the other side of the railway line to my place. The added concern was that I might just possibly (although probably unlikely) bump into someone I knew.

In the event the venue was just fine. But I was a little concerned to sat the least.

Uncle Pokey

The scariest place a client has suggested is his place of work, one of his Partners is a family friend, but he doesn't know that I know anyone who works there.

But, if the family friend saw you there visiting your client, would the family friend put two and two togethr and guess what you and his Partner were up to, or would you be able to pass it off so that the family friend thought that you were his Partner's client? Seems to the situation might have endless farcical possibilities! Have always thought fun and a bit of danger make for a good punt!

Not so strange Nisha. Every child that has gone carol singing knows that poor people share their wealth and rich people don't.

Its a generalisation,but largely true.

I would actually say that it is the upper middle class that are the meanest section of society. Sorry - totally off topic!

although I'd guess that the middle class is the wg favourite punter

But, if the family friend saw you there visiting your client, would the family friend put two and two togethr and guess what you and his Partner were up to, or would you be able to pass it off so that the family friend thought that you were his Partner's client? Seems to the situation might have endless farcical possibilities! Have always thought fun and a bit of danger make for a good punt!

Well, she'd never think I was a Sex Worker. 8pm would be an unusual time for a client to turn up. There are too many innocent questions that could trip me up, as I would only be a client if I'd been referred. The real name / working name thing would be a drama. Then she could innocently mention my cover story to my parents, the Ex-Client, my friends, etc. All of whom would blow it out of the water.

I've never been to any dodgy areas but this thread reminded me of a field report I saw on **. This is a copy / paste - (names have been changed to protect the innocent :D )

OK, so this where the problem began and ended.

Parking in the area is severely restricted, and the flat was in Bute town area of Cardiff bay.

Parking outside is residential only and has automated fine cameras so i had to park on the main road.

I therefore took the precaution to park right outside the local police station.... safe enough you would think.... read on

so following a cup of coffee and a 15 minute chat we stripped off ready for action, I was very much looking forward to the BJ having read her reviews it was to be one of the best, stripped and ready to go the alarm bleep on my fob goes off.

Quickly dressing and rushing to my car I find the back windo smashed in and one of Cardiffs finest waiting by the car...alas no sign of the toe rag who put the window through or my gym bag off the back seat...(i hope you had a good sniff of my sweaty boxers you T**T).

Now PC plod is not interested in catching Mr Toe Rag he just wants me to fill in the incident form, which will now go to my insurance company who no doubt respond wonderfully, I woonder what I should put down as reason for visit?

So i am unable to rate ***** BJ or any other aspect of het I am sure nimble skills in the bedroom, as by the time I got away from plod I was in no mood for a BJ but I did cruse around on the hope of finding Toe Rag to see if I could interest him in a bit of Annal with my baseball bat (alas to no success).

But in all seriousness I would say BEWARE the area.

I was parked outside the cop shop at 3pm on a bright sunny afternoon and within 10 minutes had the window put through...so with fee iand insurance excess250.00 thats £400.00 for a chat and a cup of coffee...ouch

I am not going to blame ***** so will recommend her but doubt we will meet again ...not in bute town at any rate(perhaps she will book us a %* in the city centre to make it up to me:-)