ik8133

Flashing....

19 posts in this topic

the cash!

When do you normally pay the lady? On my visit to a WG I was about to pull out "my present envelope" when she motioned me not to and got straight down to business, I payed at the end of the meeting. Think she took one look at my short fat legs (she hadn't seen they were hairy at that point!) and decided that there was no way I would be able to out run her! :D

the cash!

When do you normally pay the lady? On my visit to a WG I was about to pull out "my present envelope" when she motioned me not to and got straight down to business, I payed at the end of the meeting. Think she took one look at my short fat legs (she hadn't seen they were hairy at that point!) and decided that there was no way I would be able to out run her! :D

Its most often 121 punt wise at the start because if i didnt it would be punt off, this has always been the case in the main in my 29 years punting. I was a bit surprised on a quite recent thread to read some WGs on here are happy to get paid at the end even with newbies to them. That doesnt reflect my punting experiences and i have found EE WGs in particular to insist on payment asap which if i get a good service as i usually do is fine with me. If i dont asking for the money back has most often been responded to with a no chance.

With regulars to me its often the case the WG doesnt ask for the money till the end which i appreciate but i prefer to get the money out of the way so count it out and put it on the side. At a party i go to you pay on exit. :)

It's certainly the norm for the girl to be paid upfront, and usually they'll ask for it if you don't volunteer it. However, from time to time with regulars, it's happened that both of us have forgotten till the end. In fact, on several occasions neither of us remembered until I was some way away from the flat - and both times it was me who remembered, not the WG! Thankfully in both cases I had the girl's number, so was able to phone and sort it out.

(And no, in case anyone's wondering, I didn't think of just walking away and keeping the money. Setting aside the dubious morality of that, in both cases they were regulars and sterling performers whom I had every intention of revisiting. In fact, to my surprise, one of them actually told me to hang onto the money till next time I saw her!)

I prefer to pay, and have it checked, upfront, so that I know I've not made a mistake with the amount myself. One of the girls I've seen a few times really doesn't seem worried about it though, so I end up putting it on the side, and then she checks it at the end when I remind her. I asked her about this, and she just said "I've seen you before, I trust you" and whilst that's nice, I'm not sure I trust me that much! I'd feel awful if there was a mistake in this situation.

I'm also quite happy for them to count it with me, for the same reason - I want to know that I've given them the correct amount.

On one spectacular punt we were in a DFK clinch as I entered the door to the flat. Then straight on to the bed for a fabulous session. After more than the full hour of highly energetic sex I had a shower and got dressed. As I was putting on my jacket in the hall, about to be shown out, I felt my "little present" in my pocket.

I'm proud to say I did the decent thing, but I sometimes wonder if I could have got away with it.

Generally I hand over the envelope as I arrive, and expect the lady to count it in front of me. With a couple of regulars they just put it on a shelf, or in a drawer. I guess that means that they trust me, which is nice, but I would feel awful if I had miscounted it.

Although I'm still relatively new to punting (eight sessions in total thus far), I try and get the money out of the way as soon as possible at the start so that I can relax.

After asking one lady about how she prefers the money be handed over, I now put the fee in an unsealed envelope and then hand it over when the lady gives me a drink or asks to hang up my coat. Otherwise I simply put it in a clear location on a table or on the bed so she can take it whilst I take my shower.

I prefer to pay, and have it checked, upfront, so that I know I've not made a mistake with the amount myself. [...] I'm also quite happy for them to count it with me, for the same reason - I want to know that I've given them the correct amount.

I count the amount of money maybe three or four times before I even see the lady just to be on the safe side that it is correct as I would be so embarrassed if it wasn't. I have only ever asked one lady to make sure I had given the correct amount but that was because I had mistakenly given her my paper map to her hotel instead of the envelope full of money as payment (was my first punt and I was so very nervous I couldn't really think straight) - when I realised what I had done I felt mortified and quickly asked for my coat back so that I could retrieve the envelope and hand it over properly this time. I asked her to count it because I didn't want her to think I was ripping her off! (Luckily she thought it was funny).

I don't care what anyone thinks, I get the money up front. There are ways of doing it without sounding mercenary, but I am not willing to risk a) forgetting at the end or b ) being ripped off by someone who afterwards announces their wallet is in their car and they are just going to fetch it, never to be seen again.

Most men offer it anyway so it's not usually an issue.

Edited by LondonLydia

Upfront always, gets it out of the way and (hopefully) relieves some tension the lady may be feeling if it's a first time meet between us. I can't see Apple being too agreeable if I said, "yea, I want to take this new iPad home with me for an hour and then I'll pay you" ;-)

I would say that with me 80% of the time the guys will give it me after.

Most I meet know where I like it to be put discretely put of sight, I do not open it and count it ever when they are there ever.

I work on trust.

I have only asked for the money up front once whilst doing this, the bloke looked dodgy!

He had it and I felt bad for asking for it up front really.

One guy the other week who was new to me walked in and thrust it in to my hand whilst we were still in the hall way, so within 30 seconds it was in my hand.

I hate it when guys count it out in front of me, thank fully that does not happen too often.

I was in a rush to leave my place the other week and my chap and I went out at the same time.

I got a text off him 10 minutes later to say he had forgotten to put the money down.

He gained access to my apartment block and put it in my mail box.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

I prefer to pay straight away then the business side of matters is out of the way and you don't have to think about it anymore. I can remember on two occasions in the past getting carried away with chatting at the end of a booking and leaving without paying. On one occasion I simply returned a few minutes later when I realised what had happened. On the other occasion the girl was someone I used to see quite regularly and to save me coming back she suggested I just pay her when I next saw her which is what happened.

I would say that with me 80% of the time the guys will give it me after.

Most I meet know where I like it to be put discretely put of sight, I do not open it and count it ever when they are there ever.

I work on trust.

I have only asked for the money up front once whilst doing this, the bloke looked dodgy!

He had it and I felt bad for asking for it up front really.

One guy the other week who was new to me walked in and thrust it in to my hand whilst we were still in the hall way, so within 30 seconds it was in my hand.

I hate it when guys count it out in front of me, thank fully that does not happen too often.

I was in a rush to leave my place the other week and my chap and I went out at the same time.

I got a text off him 10 minutes later to say he had forgotten to put the money down.

He gained access to my apartment block and put it in my mail box.

This is all very laudable Lucy, but isn't there significant room for mistakes? If I was your regular, I'd be perfectly comfortable with paying at the end and leaving you to count the money after I had left. However when the girl and guy have never met before, going on trust alone seems naieve. I have found to my cost that not counting out the money in front of the lady at the start of a punt can have consequences as twice in my punting career a lady has come back from her mission to stash the cash and reported that I am £20 light. In both cases, I had no option but to cough up the "missing" dough and to this day I don't know whether I was swindled or the initial mistake was mine. It didn't set the tone for a good punt, I must say. Now, I always count the money out with a new lady. Generally I like to make the ladies feel comfortable by offering the money first before they have to ask for it as this can be awkward for some girls. So, paying up front and counting out the cash is my modus operandi. If we ever meet, I hope you'll not get too miffed at that Lucy.

Of course, regs are a whole different ball game and the main issue there is almost forgetting to pay. Only once have I driven off without paying and I turned around and went straight back once ai had realised. Several times though, I am almost out the door before one or the other of us remembers.

Edited by Kantos Kan

Pay straight away is my way too.

Every woman I've had has been that way and I think its better to get it out of the way.

My advice to a newbie would certainly be to offer it upfront.

This is all very laudable Lucy, but isn't there significant room for mistakes? If I was your regular, I'd be perfectly comfortable with paying at the end and leaving you to count the money after I had left. However when the girl and guy have never met before, going on trust alone seems naieve. I have found to my cost that not counting out the money in front of the lady at the start of a punt can have consequences as twice in my punting career a lady has come back from her mission to stash the cash and reported that I am £20 light. In both cases, I had no option but to cough up the "missing" dough and to this day I don't know whether I was swindled or the initial mistake was mine. It didn't set the tone for a good punt, I must say. Now, I always count the money out with a new lady. Generally I like to make the ladies feel comfortable by offering the money first before they have to ask for it as this can be awkward for some girls. So, paying up front and counting out the cash is my modus operandi. If we ever meet, I hope you'll not get too miffed at that Lucy.

Of course, regs are a whole different ball game and the main issue there is almost forgetting to pay. Only once have I driven off without paying and I turned around and went straight back once ai had realised. Several times though, I am almost out the door before one or the other of us remembers.

KK.....

I just do things in a way that is comfortable for me in this paid sex world.

That is the way I will continue as well.

I am way to savvy to ever be classed as naive.

I do things my way and it works Sir!

We did a Lucy and Hubby meet the other week, the guy OVERPAID by 100 squid.

I did not realise until 20 minutes later when we were leaving my shag palace.

I text him straight away.....no reply.

I messaged him later when we were home, he said to keep it and knock it off next time.

I have been underpaid only once that I can recall by 20, I did not mention it next time as I am sure it was just a genuine mistake, and I am not that bothered about being 20 quid short to be honest.

I once did not get paid at all as we were too busy gabbing, a new guy to me from London way.

He realised afterwards, and tried to come back but I had long gone then from the serviced apartment I used to use then, and was not wanting to give him my home addy to post it too..

It was my mistake as well as his, we had gone over time and both needed to rush off in the end.

I was not overly bothered though (he left me a cracking review!! :D )

Yes some do think I am foolish to do things the way I do, I realise that, but as I said before, I work on trust.

For me it works very well.

Why change a system that works for me (in general) if I am are happy with it?

My advice to a newbie would certainly be to offer it upfront.

Excellent advice there from Gaz.

I had an interesting one where I'd seen a particular girl a few times, booked for 2 hours, paid at the end (as was her norm) and then left. We'd been talking before I left about where/ which buses I could get back into town rather than the tube. Decided to pop into maccas for some food and then got this rather cryptic message along the lines of:

" I think 40 help you..." (English not so good)

As I sat there trying to work out if it referred to the number of a bus I had that awful realisation that I'd underpaid...lots of frantic messaging later she came out and met me by a cashpoint and I paid up- she then took the cash and insisted on buying dinner!

All's well that ends well...

KK.....

I just do things in a way that is comfortable for me in this paid sex world.

That is the way I will continue as well.

I am way to savvy to ever be classed as naive.

I do things my way and it works Sir!

We did a Lucy and Hubby meet the other week, the guy OVERPAID by 100 squid.

I did not realise until 20 minutes later when we were leaving my shag palace.

I text him straight away.....no reply.

I messaged him later when we were home, he said to keep it and knock it off next time.

I have been underpaid only once that I can recall by 20, I did not mention it next time as I am sure it was just a genuine mistake, and I am not that bothered about being 20 quid short to be honest.

I once did not get paid at all as we were too busy gabbing, a new guy to me from London way.

He realised afterwards, and tried to come back but I had long gone then from the serviced apartment I used to use then, and was not wanting to give him my home addy to post it too..

It was my mistake as well as his, we had gone over time and both needed to rush off in the end.

I was not overly bothered though (he left me a cracking review!! :D )

Yes some do think I am foolish to do things the way I do, I realise that, but as I said before, I work on trust.

For me it works very well.

Why change a system that works for me (in general) if I am are happy with it?

Hi Lucy, I don't think you are foolish at all. If it works for you, then carry on. I find that it's best for me to pay up front and to count the money. I guess the main point of my last post on this thread was to try and explain why some guys (me included) might count the money out in front of you on a first visit, even though you hate it. I accept it makes you uncomfortable and wouldn't do it if we knew each other, but that system works for me. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

I prefer payment upfront, and have no problem with someone counting it out in front of me - I am exchanging a service for money, it's all part of the job. The only thing I don't like is when a client stands there slowly handing out each note from a pile as if it's a real bind. He's paying me for an illusion, and if it's that bad he'd probably best be doing something else.

I'm much happier to have had the payment sorted out, I'm then not left wondering 'is this going to be the guy who makes an excuse or says he doesn't have my full fee at the end'. This has actually happened in the past, once with payment upfront, twice when I left payment until the end ("Oops I'm £10 short", "but I only wanted the shorter, specially discounted time you offered me last time", "But I made a repeat booking and thought you'd overlook £10"). I've also had a regular genuinely forget, he now insists on paying as soon as he steps through the door - he was so horrified at his mistake you see. So I usually would rather have it settled rather than rely on post coital memory banks.

In this country it is money first although it is a nice gesture when the girl does not check the money like she is a bank teller.

post coital memory banks.

Aren't they the ones that got us into this recession with all their sub prime lending etc? And to think that the boss got a huge pension too!