southernboy

I've Had Enough Of Punting......

9 posts in this topic

I'm tired of being with gorgeous looking young women like Busty Sophie, Nicole 40kk, Ellie Lloyd, Shanice Richards etc so I'm giving up. I dont enjoy it anymore particularly, kissing beautiful young women, OWO, cuddling, fucking etc. Its boring and I feel too guilty.......

Bollocks! April Fool!! i'm never gonna give these beauties up whilst theres lead in the pencil and money in the bank!!

Thanks to all you gorgeous, bright, amusing, WGs out there who make a middle aged man very happy!!!!

:lol:

I almost always ignore threads like this with a similar title, but for some reason I read this one and I'm glad I did !

Thanks for making me chuckle SB and a happy April 1st to you

Bollocks! April Fool!! i'm never gonna give these beauties up whilst theres lead in the pencil and money in the bank!!

Happy April 1st to you too ;) xxx

Pinch punch 1st of the month and no returns,another one from the playground!how did i ever find time to learn anything.

You fooled me there for a minute! Well done! :D

Paul, theres more chance of me supporting your lot up the road than me giving up - which i probably should - give up that is!!!!!

Paul, theres more chance of me supporting your lot up the road than me giving up - which i probably should - give up that is!!!!!

We're now back on track after the results this weekend :D

I'm tired of being with gorgeous looking young women like Busty Sophie, Nicole 40kk, Ellie Lloyd, Shanice Richards etc so I'm giving up. I dont enjoy it anymore particularly, kissing beautiful young women, OWO, cuddling, fucking etc. Its boring and I feel too guilty.......

Thanks to all you gorgeous, bright, amusing, WGs out there who make a middle aged man very happy!!!!

Lol this made me laugh :)

Never say never again

I am almost a nonpunter but then

Cor wonder if it stil works ?

The most impreseve punter I have ever seen came into an Edinburgh Parlor

picked the best looking one took her away for 10 minuets & was gone

70+ dodery

Whilst I want to give up there is always

Use it or lose it an MOT to see it still works cant hurt