Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkcountry

Favourite Sexual Activities/bizarre Requests For Wg's

43 posts in this topic

Having spoken to a few wg’s in the past it struck me that although I consider myself a fairly open minded chap it almost appears that when it comes to this business I’m quite boring/standard.

So I was just wondering what are the favourite sexual activities of the punters on here? Are we all just a bunch of standard blokes or are there some sexual deviants around?

As for you lovely ladies, what (if any) are the weirdest/funniest requests you received from clients?

A guy from the other site invited me over on Friday night to beat him into submission. I was awake for 36 hours, but had a normal Saturday, went back for lunch & got my things.

I loved it! I'm a bit sore now, as I would be after a work-out.

Another Sub wanted to drink my pee. I was impressed with my aim. He was impressed with my skill with using unusual implements.

With vanilla sex... Surely "there is no new thing under the sun"?

During a duo booking for the first time in my life performing a double facial finish while they DFKed each other

Came so hard I I almost blacked out and couldve woke the neighbours

Am sure this will be extremely tame and will raise very few eyebrows in comparison to what other posters, especially wgs, will report

With vanilla sex... Surely "there is no new thing under the sun"?

I'm sure someone somewhere will think of something....

I think most of us probably started off just doing the 'standard' stuff. The longer you punt or have sex in any relationship the more you push your boundaries and try different things - it helps keep the excitement alive. I know some people wouldn't consider it particularly outrageous but, with the right girl, I love having water sports performed on me and drinking pee. If anyone would of told me that a number of years ago I would have thought they were mad!

despite being a newbie, i have a bit of a thing for trying dfk, rimming and maybe some foot fetish. i don't have a foot fetish so to speak but have always wondered what it would be like to lick and suck a woman's feet. still need to experiment

I think most of us probably started off just doing the 'standard' stuff. The longer you punt or have sex in any relationship the more you push your boundaries and try different things - it helps keep the excitement alive.

I'm sure this is true, but also I think if you want to try something "experimental" it is easier to ask a wg rather than risk being rejected as a perv by a regular girlfriend.

Saying that, my particular fetish is receiving anal play, and I had a number of sessions with dominatrix ladies because I assumed that this would be considered a regular part of a sub/dom session even though I wasn't really into other aspects of bdsm. I eventually realised that regular WGs have heard it all before and aren't fazed by being asked to put a dildo up a guy's arse.

Oh she has got such pretty tits! Wierdest one I ever got asked, was a guy who wanted me to beat him up. I'm happy with all the domme stuff, spanking, flogging, whipping etc. But this guy wanted me to really hurt him. Wanted a role play where I was his gf and I had found out he had been cheating on me. Specifically, he wanted me to punch him in the face, tie him up, kick the shit out of him, anally fist him till he bled.

I told him I don't do anything I would be embarressed to explain to the paramedics when they arrive.

I used to just go in for Vanilla sexual encounters, but due to a very sacy young lass, I have beebn exploring my fantasys more, which have included a me being more Dom and giving a spanking, using role play in Dom/sub games, and using food to heighten pleasure.

I like the idea of cutting away clothing to slowly reveal the naked form of a lady, as she lies tied up to a bed.

I used to just go in for Vanilla sexual encounters, but due to a very sacy young lass, I have beebn exploring my fantasys more, which have included a me being more Dom and giving a spanking, using role play in Dom/sub games, and using food to heighten pleasure.

I like the idea of cutting away clothing to slowly reveal the naked form of a lady, as she lies tied up to a bed.

I guess you pay for the clothing first?

You may need a long booking & to talk first. A stranger + bondage + sharps is RISKY! I'm sure somebody on t'Other Site would think me ridiculously conservative, but I only have one life!

A lot of subs, like to talk & feel comfortable, especially before I tie them up in their own homes.

I guess you pay for the clothing first?

You can pick up cheap clothing for cutting away from charity shops, and they are clean, it also means you have a wide range of clothing to choose from, so the idea of what you are looking for may change from time to time.

One day when I'm rich I'm going to go looking for a beautiful WG who is adventurous enough to accept an underwater booking in a nice warm swimming pool; SCUBA gear optional, not the Golden Showers version!

I like soaking in a tub with a beautifull lady to look at before we get sexual, the feeling of the hot water all around an just waiting for me to say the word does give me an added thrill at the start of a booking, this can lead to a very long booking, as its good to end the booking the same way, as you glow in the aftermath of the succesfull punt.

One day when I'm rich I'm going to go looking for a beautiful WG who is adventurous enough to accept an underwater booking in a nice warm swimming pool; SCUBA gear optional, not the Golden Showers version!

Sounds like fun DickyDiver :cool: personally I love to get snorkelling & seeing the beautiful colured fish & coral it is like another world down their :)

Ahh MissCupcakes, I'd recommend trying SCUBA diving to anyone.

As for 'engaging' underwater, well I think it's partly to do with the sense of naughtiness & danger but also with being able to move in 3 dimensions; imagine being able to manouevre any which way you want as well as being able to float your way through the act!

Enjoy the fishes - DD

I really dont see the point of watersports, and have never thought of haing pee on me or me on them sexy, is there something im missing here!.

I guess I'm just BORING then ?

I'm only into OWO, reverse O and penetration ( several different positions is nice :) ), but the other stuff is a bit much for my tastes :eek:

Jack :ph34r:

Think the weirdest request is where a guy asked if he could go down on my 'partner' (male) while I watch. He said he was fully straight also.

A disturbing request was a guy who wanted me to act like I was being raped. Bit too far for me. Especially as he went into detail :/

Well the kinks out there could never stop what ever your game it all fun. But it true the more you do the more you want and ask for.

Me- with a WG - I love to dfk massage all suck till I taste the juice then suck for as long as they can stand it for then some owo then f- in a few dif positions - but as I am new ish to seeing WG the time will come to release the deeper desires of my mind like 2-3WG at the same time bums in the air the rest I think you can see where I am going and cuming

Think the weirdest request is where a guy asked if he could go down on my 'partner' (male) while I watch. He said he was fully straight also.

A disturbing request was a guy who wanted me to act like I was being raped. Bit too far for me. Especially as he went into detail :/

So would your partner get a cut of the proceeds for doing that? Hehe :P

When I was doing my SRE training, we were taught about MSMen, or Men who have sex with men and how provide appropriate services to them.

Gay men and lesbians often have sex with people of the opposite sex.

We shouldn't really be surprised that some straight men have sex with other men, as straight women don't generate the same shock if they have sex with women.