Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mafix

A Punt as a Reward ?

12 posts in this topic

What a lovely day it is in this part of SW Scotland. Am I on the golf course ? - No. Am I climbing Munros ? - No. What am I doing ? Painting the friggin hall, that's what I'm doing this beautiful afternoon. Guess what I've promised myself as a reward. Don't know who yet but this will be the subject of my thoughts as I finish this last bit. Does anyone else here reward themselves with a punt ?

Yes, I'll be rewarding myself for passing a couple of tests at college, then again at Christmas assuming I pass a few more.

yes i do. mostly for saving enough money for a punt.

For those who can't afford the real thing, a pint maybe

Its a perfect reward for having to work hard all day,

For me, its one of the best incentives I use for trying to stick to a gym/weight loss regime. I treated myself when I hit some of my major milestones.

I have just made my 56th visit to the gym, and have rewards pencilled in at 75 and 100.

For me, its one of the best incentives I use for trying to stick to a gym/weight loss regime. I treated myself when I hit some of my major milestones.

I have just made my 56th visit to the gym, and have rewards pencilled in at 75 and 100.

LOL!! Love it, maybe gyms should do a loyalty bonus scheme!!

I too like to reward myself as often as possible!!

I'd call it my reward for unwinding from the drudgery of the working week (Saturday is punting day for me).

What a lovely day it is in this part of SW Scotland. Am I on the golf course ? - No. Am I climbing Munros ? - No. What am I doing ? Painting the friggin hall, that's what I'm doing this beautiful afternoon. Guess what I've promised myself as a reward. Don't know who yet but this will be the subject of my thoughts as I finish this last bit. Does anyone else here reward themselves with a punt ?

Does that put you in Dumfries or Largs !! Neither place the Punting Capital of Scotland !!!...but best of luck Mafix

Its a perfect reward for having to work hard all day,

Some of us have to work hard all day for lots of days to afford to reward ourselves with a punt :)

I hope you rewarded yourself at 25 and 50 as well :).

Does anyone else here reward themselves with a punt ?

I usually reward myself with a punt every payday :)