Orion

How Near Is Too Near?

22 posts in this topic

Let's say you are looking to make an incall booking with a WG and you then realise that her place is no more than a two minute drive away, or a 20 minute walk. Would you still go ahead?

I know you can bump into anyone anywhere, but does it make any difference to you if the chances of crossing paths in local shops / bars / restaurants are greatly increased?

Apologies if this has been done already :)

I would not care if I bumped into a wg in the local shops/bars etc. It is very easy to smile,say hello and walk on by.

Most wgs are likely to be at least as discrete as their clients.

My only concern with a very local visit might be being seen going in.

50-100 mile minimum radius from areas where I know too many ppl (that includes the area I grew up, the area I spent 15yrs living, and my current home-area).

Simply to prevent running into ppl I may know.

Call me paranoid, or delusional, or pre-occupied, but I suspect several women (divorcees) in my private/work circles to possibly be on the game and I wouldnt trust them. too instable, too emotional.

At one time, I had three within a 7 or eight minute walk. Quite happy to see them all

On my first punt at an Extremes parlour in London, when I told the girl I wasn't from London, but from a particular county, she told me the other girl there also lived in my county, and named my town, 50 miles away.

i've been doing some research on who i'd like to see first. turns out one of them on my list lives on the next road. good or bad?!

I would never plan a punt closer than about 20 miles from home. I guess it might be different if I lived in a city but out here in the sticks even a passing sheepdog will drop you in it if you are unlucky :wacko:

Let's say you are looking to make an incall booking with a WG and you then realise that her place is no more than a two minute drive away, or a 20 minute walk. Would you still go ahead?

I know you can bump into anyone anywhere, but does it make any difference to you if the chances of crossing paths in local shops / bars / restaurants are greatly increased?

Yes i would and i have. A street away is ideal for me. :)

In the same apartment block, on the floor above me!

I would not care if I bumped into a wg in the local shops/bars etc.

You obviously have nothing to lose.

Others are in a different situation. Can you imagine that?

I laughed when I read this!Set up an ad on the a work website, replied to an email enquiry from a man who sounded lovely. When he put through the booking I saw he was actually my neighbour...needless to say I cancelled. Oxford is bloody tiny!!

Personally if I was a guy I would not punt in my own area.

Quite a lot of ladies work from city centre apartments up my way though.

So that means a bloke can come in from any where and you would be non the wiser to what area she actually lived in.

I have met one of my regs in my local chemist, we just smiled at each other and I left it to him to make a move to talk to me or not.

He did, and we just chatted.

We did know we lived in roughly the same area though.

It's not like we were going to be flirtatious or anything, and I was not stood there in S and S with high heels on!

I have seen two guys I meet with in a branch of Barclays bank, we just nodded and smiled.

I have seen a few guys out in Leeds restaurants, it is never a problem.

They are not going to start talking about me to whoever they are with, and I am not going to say to who ever I am with "I shagged him 2 weeks ago".

One bloke I used to meet was talking about his kids one day to me, their names are quite unusual.

I realised I knew them and his wife from school days, so I told him so.

He was slightly taken aback as he did not expect me to live in that area.........

He was not bothered and we saw each other a few more times before he dropped off my scene.

Discretion is the name of the game on both sides.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

I've had a couple of enquiries from local lads that never amounted to anything, but the one that I refused was someone calling himself something like "biggblakktool" who lived just up the road from me, and literally just round the corner from a VERY close family member....he wanted an outcall to his place (I only visit hotels now), but the risk of being seen by family member or one of their friends was too great for the risk, so I had to decline. He was persistant though, I ended up having to block him as he didn't see what the problem was... <_<

Closest I've ever done was less than a 2-minute walk away. Five or ten minutes more times than I can remember - but then my flat is very conveniently located.

Avoiding nearby can backfire. Some years ago, based in Leeds, I decided that elsewhere would be more discrete so I went to a parlour in Sheffield. I was shown to the room by the maid, stripped off and lay on the bed in anticipation. The gorgeous girl who entered was my Leeds colleague's daughter who I new well!. Initial embarrassment on both sides was overcome by practical matters and we now know each other much more!

you have to go a long way these days to avoid being seen my people you know.

so i just go for it and hope for the best

Closest I've ever done was less than a 2-minute walk away. Five or ten minutes more times than I can remember - but then my flat is very conveniently located.

I've always wondered what was in the flats above HOD :P

Yes i would and i have. A street away is ideal for me. :)

50-100 mile minimum radius from areas where I know too many ppl (that includes the area I grew up, the area I spent 15yrs living, and my current home-area).

Interesting that some are comfortable with a short walk away while others have quite a large minimum radius.

I had assumed at first that those not concerned about visiting a WG nearby would be single, but now I don't think it's as simple as that... :confused:

I have met one of my regs in my local chemist... and I was not stood there in S and S with high heels on!

A shame :(

Personally if I was a guy I would not punt in my own area.

I have seen a few guys out in Leeds restaurants, it is never a problem.

They are not going to start talking about me to whoever they are with, and I am not going to say to who ever I am with "I shagged him 2 weeks ago".

Discretion is the name of the game on both sides.

Lucy :)

I guess trust in discretion is key.

It seems it has never seemed to be an issue for you Lucy, when you have bumped into clients out-and-about, so why do you say you would not punt locally if you were a bloke?

I think it’s ok to meet someone who lives fairly local. Just google map the address first to see if you know the place of if you know someone who lives near by.

Plus I’m a lazy sod so don’t wanna travel far, lol!

You obviously have nothing to lose.

Others are in a different situation. Can you imagine that?

Not so, I have a good marriage that I wish to protect.

But as I said,its easy to smile ,say hello and walk on by.

Its also very easy to make up an answer to "who was that then?" I meet so many people of all different ages and classes in my work and social life - "Oh,its so and so's girlfriend".

All the wgs I have met (not many) have been so professional that I would have no question about their discretion.

Of course,there may be girls out there that would make me think differently!

Of course,there may be girls out there that would make me think differently!

They do exist, believe me.