Massageman2011

Charday At Soft Touch Northampton?

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

Where has Charday gone from Soft Touch Northampton? She was on their site, looked amazing, but has now dissapeared. Any info would be great!

Soft touch will no doubt answer you if you rang them although they sometimes get involved on here too when they know there's a relevant topic.

Didn't know anything about Charday (prefer the spelling Sade) but recently saw Chanti and had a fine time.

I asked them, they said she is at another place, but they wouldn't say where, maybe due to competition etc?

Surprised if she is anywhere else in Northampton tho MK could of course be considered in an overlapping catchment area.

Disappointed to see Cupids Cocktail in Northampton seems to have disappeared. Nice place, nice girls, nicely run is an understatement.

Quite a few N'ton Girls have been known to work in Leicester Parlours as well.

Sadly you may have seen my posts on a different thread but Charday was threatened with her job at her current place if she continued to work for Soft Touch Bodyworks.

A real shame because we have had lots of clients come back for Charday but obviously she is no longer with us, so sadly it is Charday who is losing out.

For obvious reasons, I will not tell clients where she has gone, not because I am afraid of competition because as you will also see, I have actively informed PN members of Lisa working at Ladybirds in Leicester and also about Lara working at The Pump Club in Birmingham.

However, there is no way on earth that I will give any form of promotion in any shape or form to an establishment that not only threatens their girls in such a manner but has the arrogance to call me and tell me that I am wrong for allowing "HER GIRLS" to work at Soft Touch Bodyworks at the same time as working at her establishment.

I think ST means it but a pity not to be able to know the place just to avoid an owner who behaves in this way.

Would have hoped the gangsta stuff described in Madam Becky's book would have been a thing of the past.

Would have hoped the gangsta stuff described in Madam Becky's book would have been a thing of the past.

You would have thought so :(

Seems some people obviously like to live in the past, but hopefully there is no place for them in the future #optimistic

I would love to name and shame the place but I fear that it would cause further problems for the girls

Edited by Soft Touch Bodyworks

I think ST means it but a pity not to be able to know the place just to avoid an owner who behaves in this way.

What if that owner was one who you believed was a responsible owner, who operated what you thought was a respectable establishment ?

Not disagreeing with you ST. I understand your stance.

Hi Vivs

Sadly, text doesn't always proper;ly express tone.

I wasn't sayign that you were disagreeing or being pedantic in any way.

I was genuinely asking how you and other would feel if it turned out to be what they believed to be a responsible/respectable owner behaving in such a manner ?

:)

I can understand your stance in not naming them publicly however I think you should address the issue via PM if clients ask. This way you will avoid damaging the reputation of other agencies by people speculating that it maybe them.

From a personal point of view we will not share staff with 3 other establishments in the UK as they have to put it bluntly, fucked us over on a professional level. All of whom I am happy to name via PM if I feel it is justified, and my reasons why.

Soft Touch of Northampton is not one of the 3 I hasten to add.

I can understand your stance in not naming them publicly however I think you should address the issue via PM if clients ask. This way you will avoid damaging the reputation of other agencies by people speculating that it maybe them.

From a personal point of view we will not share staff with 3 other establishments in the UK as they have to put it bluntly, fucked us over on a professional level. All of whom I am happy to name via PM if I feel it is justified, and my reasons why.

Soft Touch of Northampton is not one of the 3 I hasten to add.

Likewise,

Just in case anyone is thinking it could possibly be any of the MK estbablishments due to their reasonably close proximity, please be assured that it is none of these.