Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon izanbiyeva

Annecy; France

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone i, in annecy; France I have no option to leave annecy and would really like to find a WG without getting mugged or anything. I am using a public co,puter so cant google sites, and everything is in french; any chance so,eone can look through a few sites using google translate and ,ake a few suggestions on teh best places to try? Im very new to the scene so very niqive; not qware of tricks, and auite scared of getting robbed so any help will be ,assively apprecited. I will write a full FR for future venturers to these parts as there isnt ,uch info available.

Sorry for bad typing but keyboard is different and im trying to type quick as its a public pc

thankyou and please be nice to me, i felt inti,idated to join before now but a, in desperate need of advice

Hi everyone i, in annecy; France I have no option to leave annecy and would really like to find a WG without getting mugged or anything. I am using a public co,puter so cant google sites, and everything is in french; any chance so,eone can look through a few sites using google translate and ,ake a few suggestions on teh best places to try? Im very new to the scene so very niqive; not qware of tricks, and auite scared of getting robbed so any help will be ,assively apprecited. I will write a full FR for future venturers to these parts as there isnt ,uch info available.

Sorry for bad typing but keyboard is different and im trying to type quick as its a public pc

thankyou and please be nice to me, i felt inti,idated to join before now but a, in desperate need of advice

With the number of Michelin (multi) starred restaurants around the Lac d'Annecy, I'd rather fear that any local poules are going to be very expensive! I'd suggest that you get week-end leave and get a bus to Geneva where facilities are easier to find, and a deal cheaper!

Meanwhile, take a crash course in French, and learn the layout of the French keyboard - main feature is that the numbers are upper-case. If you intend staying a long time, I'd advise that while in Geneva getting laid, you buy a Swiss keyboard, and set it as CHF. You'll find that with the exception of "Z" and "Y" being reversed, that is an anglo-friendly keyboard, which offers the french accented letters.

the things is im unable to leave annecy, im leaving tomorrow morning so a punt this evening in annecy is my only option. How much wud it be here and where do u recommend to go? Am looking for an incall, 30mins, looking to pay around 150 euros. Do u think thats doable in annecy?

Thank you for the advice