dick78

Toy Recommendations Please

8 posts in this topic

As above...I'm seeing a lady who has no toys but has expressed more than a passing interest in trying some. I'm not looking for anything terribly expensive - say up to £25.00 - but the really cheap things turn me right off. I'm after a butt plug, maybe vibrating, maybe not, and a vibrator. Anne Summers (time makes this a necessity...) has a cute looking raspberry butt plug that rather takes my fancy but do you have any further thoughts and views.

Thanks

Edited by dick78

I generally take my Hornby Doublo railway set and we have a ball playing Station Master and Driver :D

When i sought advice on the subject, a friendly wg suggested a vibrating pad, not much larger than a lipstick, but it was good advice.

On a partly-related theme, I recently purchased a 'fleshlight', specifically the Tera Patrick vaginal version, apparently moulded from her anatomy. I found it ok, but had to use absolutely loads of lube as it was uncomfortable and I felt a little too tight...glad I didn't go for the Lisa Ann anal sleeve!

Organic cucumbers......

Chilled of course, hold the Hendricks.

Lucy :)

I generally take my Hornby Doublo railway set and we have a ball playing Station Master and Driver :D

That, sadly, dates you somewhat Paul. Hornby Dublo ceased manufacturing almost 50 years ago!!......

That, sadly, dates you somewhat Paul. Hornby Dublo ceased manufacturing almost 50 years ago!!......

That's OK I admit to being slightly over 50 ;)