cumandgo

Has Anyone Ever Won An Arguement With A Wg ?

46 posts in this topic

In my case anyway, I can never see this happening in my lifetime. :D Has any guy ever had any success on this front ???

Are we talking ANY argument or ALL arguments??

Uncle Pokey

We're no different from civilian women in this regard. If you won an argument with your wife, what happened next?

Has any man ever won an argument with ANY woman?

The only sound strategy is to end the argument as quickly as possible and apologise. A man's place is in the wrong!

Edited by trouncer

The only sound strategy is to end the argument as quickly as possible and apologise. A man's place is in the wrong!

Lol you are so right. We women are always right :)

Shelly

Hate confrontation and in any case I could never imagine myself having an argument with a WG in the first place.

Not quite sure what the point of the question is?

And a woman's place is on the wet patch

I would walk away rather than get into an argument.

Trying to win an argument with ANY woman is like standing at the foot of Mount Vesuvius trying to stop an eruption :unsure:

Are we talking ANY argument or ALL arguments??

Uncle Pokey

Oh.... ANY !!

We're no different from civilian women in this regard. If you won an argument with your wife, what happened next?

I seem to be able to win over my partner on the odd occasion but I dont think I have ever seen an argument won with a WG. I think when the going gets tough the motto is just ' fight fire with fire ' no matter what !! :D

In my case anyway, I can never see this happening in my lifetime. :D Has any guy ever had any success on this front ???

In what context, in person, on here or both? ;)

I seem to be able to win over my partner on the odd occasion but I dont think I have ever seen an argument won with a WG. I think when the going gets tough the motto is just ' fight fire with fire ' no matter what !! :D

I have seen men win arguments at home, then strange things happen. All sorts of minor accidents, amnesia, confusion. They discuss it with a mixed group & the guys think it was a random unfortunate occurrence & the women nod & smile.

I've never even had an arguement with a wg, i'm too busy doing other things :cool:

I really do hope you're not paying all that money to debate religion and politics for an hour :P

I (sort of) won one today.

The lady said "Now lie on your back, it's your turn". I carried on doing what I was doing, albeit slowly, at first. Then, quite a bit later, I did as I was told.

Does that count?

getting into an argument with any woman is a mistake to avoid.

with WL, doubly so.

Kingsley Amis on women:

"....their automatic assumption of the role of injured party in any clash of wills, their certainty that a view is the more credible and useful for the fact that they hold it, their use of misunderstanding and misrepresentation as weapons of debate, their selective sensitivity to tones of voice, their unawareness of the difference in themselves between sincerity and insincerity..."

...and much, much more

(Jake's Thing, final page)

getting into an argument with any woman is a mistake to avoid.

with WL, doubly so.

Yes, I think this reflects well what I am saying ! :D

i don't argue with anyone. I don't need to, I know am always right.

I would walk away rather than get into an argument.

Trying to win an argument with ANY woman is like standing at the foot of Mount Vesuvius trying to stop an eruption :unsure:

Come on guys stop being so wimpy, the way to win an argument with a woman is to start giggling when she gets annoyed. This is guaranteed to make any woman EXPLODE with fury, lose all power of rational thought and forget what the original tiff was about - hence you win.....

(I have a feeling I may regret posting this tip - I am now going into hiding before I get slaughtered by the good ladies on this board!! :unsure: )

ps I have to agree with the earlier post - what on earth would you be arguing with a WG about anyway??. Make love not war

I'd wake up in hospital in traction. :P

I don't like confrontation but I also think that a respectful difference of opinion can be very healthy and even fun. I'm happy to be shown a different point of view even if it's not something I agree with. I'm happy to be proven wrong in my points of view, if that is indeed the case, and like to think I'd change my thinking on the matter.

I've won some arguments with women. I've lost some arguments with women. In the vast majority of cases it's almost always been about something subjective and so usually we just agree to disagree with a smile on our faces :)

Come on guys stop being so wimpy, the way to win an argument with a woman is to start giggling when she gets annoyed. This is guaranteed to make any woman EXPLODE with fury, lose all power of rational thought and forget what the original tiff was about - hence you win..

Laugh and your woman will laugh with you.

Argue and your woman will argue with you.

I have disagreements in my life with others who do not share my thoughts, differences of opinion that is all.

We will all be right in our own ways, but agree to differ without falling out.

No one in ever a winner in an argument....

I have never ever had an argument with a client.

Lucy :)

I have seen men win arguments at home, then strange things happen. All sorts of minor accidents, amnesia, confusion. They discuss it with a mixed group & the guys think it was a random unfortunate occurrence & the women nod & smile.

Like sex being withheld for 3 to 4 weeks :mad: