gateway44

Best Polish Girls In Scotland

16 posts in this topic

Does Anyone know of any nice polish girls in Scotland? Just love these polish girls! So sexy and loving.

Thanks

I mean polish WG girls. Thanks

From persona;l experience I would strongly advice you to stay away from the Polish Girls in Edinburgh !!! Those that advertise in the other sites are fraudulent - nothing like the pictures and when I asked to leave 3 rather large men appeared and demanded money. Im not the type that wont report this but on telling the police they said they had recieved a few more complaints about similar occurences with different girls in different addresses all over Edinburgh - all were either Polish or other Eastern European wgs. Every time they made arrests and the flat would close only for the Police to recieve a similar complaint from a different location. My advice - stay away.

I think you may do better in Warsaw or Krakow. I know of no Polish working ladies north of the border.

Does Anyone know of any nice polish girls in Scotland? Just love these polish girls! So sexy and loving. Thanks
I think you may do better in Warsaw or Krakow. I know of no Polish working ladies north of the border.

Which of these posts is more tongue-in-cheek, I wonder?!

Which of these posts is more tongue-in-cheek, I wonder?!

I'm with Tox on this - I've not had the most positive experiences with Polish WGs, though I'm sure there are some nice ones.

Have you tried Your Sexy Katie on the other site? This is not a personal recommendation, but I know some guys can't get enough of her. She looks amazing in her photos. She says she's Russian, but another Edinburgh WG (my regular) who knows her says she's actually Polish. Like I say, I haven't seen her myself - only spoke on the phone, but it's a good place to start

Looking through my Edinburgh wishlist on the other site, you might also want to try:

Bionca

Sexy Bridget

Wildwetpussy

I don't think WGs often advertise being polish, but I've spoken to a couple of these ladies on the phone and the accent is pretty unmistakable

And, although I haven't seen her myself, "erika27" in Glasgow is a well- known and well- liked Polish gal.

Ok thanks will check them out. Cheers

Styxxx is advertising on ** and looks to be a extremely hot Polish Girl. I have sent her a email for a meeting next week so here's hoping she turns out to be as good as I am already thinking (lusting) she will be. If any one has had the pleasure I would welcome their feedback?

Cheers

AL

i've seen two Polish girls in Glasgow, with mixed results.

The first was booked for 5.30 as I was meeting for pre-dinner drinks at 7pm. She pissed me around, by confirming late, made believe she was close to Glasgow Central, but she was further away and we did a rushed 30 mins, wouldnt kiss and only did oral with, inspite of her profile. She also had stretch marks that had been photoshoped out. By coincidence I had business in Paisley the next day, and she walked past me in the street, so I suspect I was a victim of childcare issues and late trains. She's now off the purple site.

Next night I saw a large bosomed girl from the urple site called Pammela, who was nice enough, but pretended to be Hungarian, but was Polish. She was miles better than the previous night's Pole, very willing, had a sense of humour, was a good fuck and didn't rush out on the hour. She's still around. Would consider her again.

Edited by Taggart

Styxxx is advertising on ** and looks to be a extremely hot Polish Girl. I have sent her a email for a meeting next week so here's hoping she turns out to be as good as I am already thinking (lusting) she will be. If any one has had the pleasure I would welcome their feedback?

Cheers

AL

I met her a few weeks back, she works out of a flat near the Ferranti (now BAE systems) roundabout. Flat is very clean but it's in an area where you are best walking into, rather than parking close by. Styxxx is a very sexy girl, 34 with a slim body and a nice face. She speaks great English, has been over here for a while and will not be disappearing off anytime soon. Her flat was not filled with Polish heavies. :D

She likes to have a cup of coffee, chat (nice cake laid out for me) get to know you a bit. Very intelligent girl. I practically had to drag her into the bedroom, but once there she is red hot, passionate, kisses a lot and is very into you.

In all, she gives a great GFE and I will be seeing her again when funds (and time) permit. ;)

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 10:34 PM, JizzyRascal said:

Sexy_Sylvia333

id second that,seen her a few times,very reasonable and fun to be with

i saw sexysylvia when she was in newtown and first few times she was great;fun and passionate.then she went cold and after i came said on my next visit shed be more fun.only i didn't bother.fast forward a few yrs ;last month actually.i visit her down in lieth in her flat.i was really looking forward to it and explained I knew her from newtown.she was late so should have had alrm bells ringing but her comms previous night by email had been good so when i got her call from yet another phone as i walked to bus stop i went to see her.She was just as cold and unyeilding in her mood or decision to give me a non gfe.Not freindly,cold disinterested.Im a decent loooking guy and have immaculate hygene but not mouth kissing atall.didn't respond to reverse oral, she sucked my cock for ages till it was boring.Completly unresponsive woman.so I ask her to dominate me as i thought sod it i need something extra out of this and maybe she can turn this asshole routine into something good.She was a bit better at this but with 45 mins oral i was sensitive and shot my load.

and guess what? after that she starts being freindly and chatty. wtf??

Styxxx is off the other site now

Her page said she'd be back in business after she'd found new accommodation but then seem to hav taken her profile down now.shame as I fancied seeing her.