Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon izanbiyeva

How To Punt In Geneva

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, im in geneva but can only stay for another half hour, what do teh massage parlours look like and how do I enter, my group is heading back to annecy in 45 mins so any urgent help is greatly appreciated. im in an internet cafe near teh trainstation. Can i have a half hour punt?

Hi everyone, im in geneva but can only stay for another half hour, what do teh massage parlours look like and how do I enter, my group is heading back to annecy in 45 mins so any urgent help is greatly appreciated. im in an internet cafe near teh trainstation. Can i have a half hour punt?

D'abord il vous faut parler francais!

I haven't been in Geneva for several years now -

Between Cornavin & Quai de Mont Blanc is a district of small restaurants and boutiques where there were ladies to be seen on the street.

On the other side of the river, walking down a main drag, and turning right, slightly up hill towards St Pierre, I found an Eros Centre with little difficulty.

Otherwise buy a daily paper and look for the small ads.

Unlike in la France voisine, prostitution is perfectly legal in Switzerland - as a personal service it attracts VAT (TVA) at the lower rate of 5%!

Are you for real? You've just joined and you expect instant messaging from other punters - almost demanding? Beggars belief actually!

i apologise jaravets, i wasnt expecting anything it was just a request in an emmergency situation but i didnt mean to come accross the wrong way and apologise if i did

I was in Geneva over ten years ago. Was passing through the red light district and almost got dragged into the whore house by two cute looking girls. I just cant remember where exactly this place was :(

I was in Geneva over ten years ago. Was passing through the red light district and almost got dragged into the whore house by two cute looking girls. I just cant remember where exactly this place was :(

When I was there a couple of years ago there was a place on the corner of Rue Sismondi and Rue Charles-Cuisin.

Is it like a small cottage type place with girls sitting outside ?

Is it like a small cottage type place with girls sitting outside ?

Not really. It was a small corner unit, at the intersection of two backstreets, with large plate glass windows behind which was a brightly lit waiting area where around half a dozen girls were sitting or standing around. I certainly wouldn't describe it as "cottage type" and the girls, while on display, were inside not outside.

That place rings a bell I remember it now :)