Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bondagefan

I'm An Idiot - Bait And Switch Scary Evening - Advice?

8 posts in this topic

So I got drunk last night and 'ordered' two girls to arrive via Viva Street. The man said ten mins. Half and hour later a man with one not very attractive older Thai woman arrived. I backed out and he (gently to be fair) pressed me for half the fee or petrol money, but I managed to get them to leave. SScared, their boss s houting at me on the phone, I confessed to the night porter and he very kindly tired away a second girl who turned up and two men who also demanded to speak. I'm hugely grateful to him and gave him £20 for his trouble. I barred the number of the 'boss.' Do you think having my number I'm in any danger? I stood up for myself out of principle but I know I was stupid to not go though an agency or reputable indie girl. Should I now live in fear they'll come after me?

Relax. Today is another day.

I would make sure I didn't hang around the hotel for too long, but I imagine you are there for business, so you will have other things to do anyway. Get on with what you have to do.

I think it's extremely unlikely anyone will carry on a vendetta against you. I don't think anyone will try and trace you.They will put it down to experience and move on. The worst that can happen is a few nuisance calls as they have your number, which, presumably you can't change. Next time, buy and use a cheap PAYG phone with a SIM card you can discard in similar circumstances.

Calm down, and get on with your normal life.

OK, so punting while drunk is a short sighted mistake, but I think you know that.

What you don't say is where you were, and where you come from. Assuming that you were away from home, staying in a hotel, I'd say that you have very little to fear. Scammers, for the most part, are after making a profit, not getting revenge. They'll move on to the next mark.

I'd reckon that your only possible problem following this, and I'd assess even that, based on the thin evidence that you (perfectly sensibly) provide, as unlikely, is that your number gets added to a Time Waster's (TW) index.

Edited by Irgendeiner

They'll probably move on to their next victim. Sorry you had a bad experience, just be more careful next time.

So I got drunk last night and 'ordered' two girls to arrive via Viva Street. The man said ten mins. Half and hour later a man with one not very attractive older Thai woman arrived. I backed out and he (gently to be fair) pressed me for half the fee or petrol money, but I managed to get them to leave. SScared, their boss s houting at me on the phone, I confessed to the night porter and he very kindly tired away a second girl who turned up and two men who also demanded to speak. I'm hugely grateful to him and gave him £20 for his trouble. I barred the number of the 'boss.' Do you think having my number I'm in any danger? I stood up for myself out of principle but I know I was stupid to not go though an agency or reputable indie girl. Should I now live in fear they'll come after me?

I am surprised that why you would arrange something like this (drunk or sober) if you are so easily scared. You said yourself that the guy was gentle in asking for petrol money. Of course you are in the right not to pay if the girl is not what you expected. However you do not say if you had seen clear photos of both girls before ordering. If you hadn't or the picture were not clear then you certainly deserve a lot harsher than you got.

I once wasted a girls time on an outcall. It was pure misunderstanding caused primarily by me. The girl lived not far from me. I explained to her and she was not happy but left. Few minutes later her driver knocked on my door and said I should pay the fee. I told him I was sorry for wasting their time and it was a misunderstanding and here is 20 quid for his troubles. That was gratefully received and was well deserved.

The misunderstanding was that at the time I had started dating another WG (WG 1) with the same name. The girl that arrived (WG 2) had my number from a

recent conversation and had sent me a message saying that she was free that evening. I thought it was WG1 given the name and asked have you changed your number and she said yes. I offered to pick her up and she said where she lived and would make her own way. I said have you moved. She said yes, I am now living with a girlfriend. So there I was having tarted myself up and ready to go out with WG1 to dinner, WG2 arrives wanting to fuck me. Normally it would not have been a problem as she looked great but I was just not ready for it mentally so early in the evening.

I can understand you still feel nervous. Consider getting rid of the phone number anyway - even if it is a common phone number your friends have. It is really not THAT hard to switch to a new number. And -voila- no connection with you again.

If you hadn't or the picture were not clear then you certainly deserve a lot harsher than you got.

What exactly do you mean "harsher"?

If a lady blurs her face on her profile, arrives at an outcall and turns out to be nothing like you were hoping for, then you should just pay up anyway? If not, you deserve a harsher treatment?

I am genuinely interested as to what you mean by this :)

I backed out and he (gently to be fair) pressed me for half the fee or petrol money, but I managed to get them to leave.

Says a lot for the price of petrol these days if the cost of it is equivalent to half a 2 girl session :D