Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadie

Outcalls

37 posts in this topic

I've got a question to ask you all. It's been on my mind for several years so I thought I'd get some opinions.

One girl will do a one hour incall for £120. A one hour outcall within 50 miles of her location for £130. An extra £10 to cover her time and fuel.

The same girl will do a 12 hour overnight incall for £600, yet her 12 hour overnight outcall (again within the same 50 miles radius) is £700.

That's an extra £100 to cover her time of travel and her fuel.

It just dosen't add up to me. I would love to book her for an overnight outcall as I've seen her several times for one hour and 2 hour incall appointments, but I can't get my head round the huge difference in her travel expenses.

There seem to be lots of girls who also do this. Perhaps there is a reason behind the costs????

I've got a question to ask you all. It's been on my mind for several years so I thought I'd get some opinions.

One girl will do a one hour incall for £120. A one hour outcall within 50 miles of her location for £130. An extra £10 to cover her time and fuel.

The same girl will do a 12 hour overnight incall for £600, yet her 12 hour overnight outcall (again within the same 50 miles radius) is £700.

It just dosen't add up to me. I would love to book her for an overnight outcall as I've seen her several times for one hour and 2 hour incall appointments, but I can't get my head round the huge difference in her travel expenses.

There seem to be lots of girls who also do this. Perhaps there is a reason behind the costs????

Perhaps that's just the price that she set for no specific reason?

The incall means no travelling for up to an hour each way, no fuel costs, no wear and tear on the car. In the morning, she can just kick you out and go back to sleep for a few hours.

Perhaps she can't charge more than an extra £10 for outcalls during the day because she simply wouldn't get the bookings?

Perhaps she adds for much to overnight outcalls because she would rather do incalls and uses the price to encourage guys to opt for incalls rather than outcalls?

QUOTE]

Don't agonize about it - the ways in which WGs work out prices ignore all the tenets of economics and common-sense. In fact logic might suggest an extra £120 for an overnight if it is £10 extra for a one hour day time o/c.

If they think you will pay - they will charge it.

In these straightened times the message is - bargain and bargain again. Offer her £500/o'night - if you are a regular she may well agree.

Prices are falling - £120/hour is replacing £150/hour and 30 minute appointments are becoming more common.

In Bournemouth, hardly a depressed area, £60/hour is available.

mebbe for her safety she employs a driver who will sit outside all night, thus the £100 fee.

just a guess

mebbe for her safety she employs a driver who will sit outside all night, thus the £100 fee.

just a guess

That's a good idea. Also, staying out at someone's house all night might be a big risk and at the very least a big inconvenience - especially if she's got commitments at home that she has to hire short notice help for.

Having said all this, the price has been set and if one doesn't want to pay it then that's fine. Either choose another service or look somewhere else, no one forces anybody to pay. People ask me for discounts in my line of work, it makes me wonder why I bother to print the price labels sometimes...

Try and look at it another way...

The outcall rate per hour is £130, so potentially she could charge £1560 for a 12hour booking.

So £700 is a bargain whatever way you look at it!

Whether it be £600 or £700, I don't see the point in spending so much, in having an over nighter.

Unless money is absolitely not an issue, I can think of loads of better ways to spend that kind of money.

Don't forget it is manners to let the lady grab a coulple of hours sleep, for which you are paying....

Goog luck anyway.

Oooops, please excuse my spelling :)

It's too early, I'm off back to bed...

It's worth looking at the number of pops you can have with £700 on a 1hr session basis and what you can possibly expect from a 12hr overnighter.

I'd reckon on getting maybe 10 or so, in total, from £700 worth of individual bookings and not even half that from an overnighter.

There again I am an oldie, so if you can hammer away all night and she's happy for you to do so it could be worth it, and good luck, but to be brutally honest 10 in a straight 12hrs has always been beyond me.

As for the possibility of risk for the girl, risk is a two way thing, and I wouldn't book an overnight arrangement with girl I didn't now, and I'm surprised that many girls will do overnighters with punters they have never met before. Damn the money, life is too precious, surely?

Like someone has already said she may have to pay a driver to stay in a hotel near by and give them a fee as well or arrange child care.

As for the number of pops you can have on an overnight I would say its as many as you can but I've never had anyone try 10times in the 12hours. I find most people who book overnights want alot more than just the sex.

Whether it be £600 or £700, I don't see the point in spending so much, in having an over nighter.

Unless money is absolitely not an issue, I can think of loads of better ways to spend that kind of money.

Don't forget it is manners to let the lady grab a coulple of hours sleep, for which you are paying....

Goog luck anyway.

You don't pay lady to have a sleep. She does not charge you hourly rate for an overnighter, ie 12-14 hours, or for example £130 by 12 equal £1560.

She charges you equivalent of the 5-6 hourly bookings, so in the sense she can sleep for a whole 6-7 hours during overnighter. :)

I don't think the type of punter that books overnights is the type to analyse the costing!

He pays x amount for the experience and that is that.

The girls I see for overnights are happy to do 6pm to 11am or so for the price, anyway.

Most of the profiles I have read usualy price an over nighter based on 10 hrs.

It is also usualy the case that you pay full price for the first hour,of a regualar punt, with additional hours at a reduced rate, (even agencies charge less for additional hrs)

I don't disspute that on the face of it, you are getting the ladies time cheaper...

My point was, can you justify the £600 or £700 in the first place?

I am not exactly a skin flint when booking ladies, I just don't see the value in over nighters.

Nice work if you can get it thou....:)

Most of the profiles I have read usualy price an over nighter based on 10 hrs.

It is also usualy the case that you pay full price for the first hour,of a regualar punt, with additional hours at a reduced rate, (even agencies charge less for additional hrs)

I don't disspute that on the face of it, you are getting the ladies time cheaper...

My point was, can you justify the £600 or £700 in the first place?

I am not exactly a skin flint when booking ladies, I just don't see the value in over nighters.

Nice work if you can get it thou....:)

disagree--overnights are fantastic with a wonderful lady -- you get the whole experience - not just the sex. meeting in a nice/ exotic location-- the sharing of the hotel space -- the thrill of going out with a too die for date-- treating yourselves to fab drinks and dinner--- treating the lady like a date and making her feel special and giving her time to actually maybe really get on with you-- the anticipation comined with the knowledge of guaranteed success-- and then again in the morning ! ---- unbeatable, and great vfm in the right hands.

No, there isn't. It's arbitrary. It's what the market will stand.

I just don't see the value in over nighters.

But others do.

Each to his own

I appreciate your veiw, however whilst I am not adverse to buying sex, I'm a little uncomfortable with buying freindship.

In life, I want people/ladies, whoever it be, to like me for me, and not because I'm footing the bill.

I can justify punting, as for me its escapeism, there are no feelings or emotions involved.

But being on an over nighter and spending that kind of money, would niggle my inner conscience.

You may be having a great time, having "fab drinks & dinner" I'm sure your guest is too, as would I be for £700.

Let's not kid ourselves here though, ask your self a few questions the next time you are footing the bill to one of your 'fabulas' nights out.

I'm sure you'l come crashing back to earth....

I appreciate your veiw, however whilst I am not adverse to buying sex, I'm a little uncomfortable with buying freindship.

In life, I want people/ladies, whoever it be, to like me for me, and not because I'm footing the bill.

I can justify punting, as for me its escapeism, there are no feelings or emotions involved.

But being on an over nighter and spending that kind of money, would niggle my inner conscience.

You may be having a great time, having "fab drinks & dinner" I'm sure your guest is too, as would I be for £700.

Let's not kid ourselves here though, ask your self a few questions the next time you are footing the bill to one of your 'fabulas' nights out.

ok softlad, I go along with you to a certain extent, if you confine it to pure sex.yet at the same time you say,

"In life, I want people/ladies, whoever it be, to like me for me, and not because I'm footing the bill." if you said that you didnt care whether the lady likes you or not, then I would say fair enough but you dont quite do that.

I like the GFE experience and the more the lady relaxes and enjoys herself, the happier I will be and I think that is more likely if you can spend more "quality " time together and you write a bigger cheque. She will hopefully feel that she is being properly rewarded for her time and effort.it must be difficult to feel like that, when you are doing short VFM punts. it is a 2 way bargain at the end of the day.

what questions do you think I should ask myself next time I do an overnighter ?

You are not buying friendship. How can you buy something which is not on sale? :)

People who are booking an overnighter don't not look for friendship, not that they are looking for a certain amounts of "pops" (Beenaboutabit post above) they can achieve during the duration of time.

Its certainly not for you, so please don't worry your soft head about it. :D

You are not buying friendship. How can you buy something which is not on sale? :)

People who are booking an overnighter don't not look for friendship, not that they are looking for a certain amounts of "pops" (Beenaboutabit post above) they can achieve during the duration of time.

Its certainly not for you, so please don't worry your soft head about it. :D

well xenia, I think the overnighter is definitely buying a "girl- friendship " type, experience coupled with the guarantee of sex. if the lady's conduct is just cool and polite -- then the " fabulas" evening and night is going to be a disaster. its about being warm , friendly and enthusiastic. how can you disagree ?--

well xenia, I think the overnighter is definitely buying a "girl- friendship " type, experience coupled with the guarantee of sex. if the lady's conduct is just cool and polite -- then the " fabulas" evening and night is going to be a disaster. its about being warm , friendly and enthusiastic. how can you disagree ?--

You are not buying a friendship, only because you booking overnighter, or any long duration of the meeting.

Girl can be (your words) "warm, friendly, enthusiastic", whatever its one hour meeting, overnighter, or a few weeks booking.

Its nothing to do with "friendship", but then maybe we put a different values and meaning to this word.

I do care that any lady I happen to be with likes me, (be hard not too :D)

I also enjoy the more intimate side to a punt, i.e. GFE. Which I can... beleive it or not get on a 1 or 2 hour punt.

I think the duration of the punt must be the key here, where as, if its say a 1hr booking, I'm not really focassing on other issues, just concentrating on the job at hand (no pun intended) :)

Where as if I had the whole evening to dwell on the 'whys & what fors' I'd be asking myself questions, I knew the answers too, but don't like the answers (its all getting too deep this!) :)

I have come to terms with paying for sex, but can't allow myself to pay for 'company' (apparantly friendships not for sale)

I just see it as a sign of weakness, and would feel sad. (for myself)

All probably my issues, but we are who we are, and each to their own.

With respect.

I also enjoy the more intimate side to a punt, i.e. GFE. Which I can... beleive it or not get on a 1 or 2 hour punt.

I think the duration of the punt must be the key here, where as, if its say a 1hr booking, I'm not really focassing on other issues, just concentrating on the job at hand (no pun intended) :)

Where as if I had the whole evening to dwell on the 'whys & what fors' I'd be asking myself questions, I knew the answers too, but don't like the answers (its all getting too deep this!) :)

I have come to terms with paying for sex, but can't allow myself to pay for 'company' (apparantly friendships not for sale)

With respect.

yes. probably little difference between us really. I just feel the longer you have to spend time with the lady, the better the sexual connection will be and on the very odd occasion , like a trip abroad, I would consider paying a time premium for that. If its pure sex, then the 30 min guys probably have it right but I have never done that for the opposite reason to the advantages of a time premium.

With respect.

With respect softlad you may see it as a sign of weakness, but it really is not.

You must remember all you guys like different things from meeting with ladies. Some like the quickie, some like a two hourer, some like all night.

To pay a lady for her time and companionship with the guarantee of a good time in all areas of the meeting, and if the gentleman can afford it, why not?

For some gentlemen they want not just the sex, they want the whole experience of being with a sexy woman, wining and dining her etc.

Some like to be seen in an attractive womans company by others also.

In the bedroom department sometimes it is just the closeness in bed all night that some gentlmen desire.

Lucy.

People who don't 'get' overnights/bbw's/mature wg's/dominatrix/watersports/dinner dates* will NEVER 'get' overnights/bbw's/mature wg's/dominatrix/watersports/dinner dates* - and there is little point trying to explain it. Those who do, do. Those who don't, don't.

* delete as appropriate