widdlewilly

Field Reports Not Published

32 posts in this topic

Anyone else not having field reports published? Have read the forum on why and I don't appear to have comitted any "crime" as such on my recent one although I probably erred on my first post, and there seems to be no reasons given.

I suggest you send a PM to Galahad explaining which FRs you have not had published and asking nicely if he will tell you why. He's pretty decent about explaining such things and putting right misunderstandings.

They sometimes take up to a week after submission to being put on line.

I could no longer submit under my original account Tallpauls, so I opened another FR account called pabloreports and submitted a report, never to be published? I did ask previously why the original account was frozen but no response to date.

Its a bit of a shame as I would have liked to report on a dozen girls seen over recent months!

Anyone else not having field reports published? Have read the forum on why and I don't appear to have comitted any "crime" as such on my recent one although I probably erred on my first post, and there seems to be no reasons given.

There's usually a good reason, but remember this isn't a democracy. If you don't like it, there are plenty of un-moderated forums out there.

I could no longer submit under my original account Tallpauls, so I opened another FR account called pabloreports and submitted a report, never to be published? I did ask previously why the original account was frozen but no response to date.

Its a bit of a shame as I would have liked to report on a dozen girls seen over recent months!

Contact Galahad, dont make anymore accounts.

There's usually a good reason, but remember this isn't a democracy. If you don't like it, there are plenty of un-moderated forums out there.

PN forums are not connected to the FR system, The PN moderation team has no access or control over it.

The reasons for unpublished reports are given in the list.

The reasons for unpublished reports are given in the list.

Thanks for that, and all others who gave polite, constructive advice. My FR shows I have no history of submitting any FR's, even though I'm sure I got a message saying something like "successfully submitted". Hey ho, I shall rewrite it and see what happens.

Thanks for that, and all others who gave polite, constructive advice. My FR shows I have no history of submitting any FR's, even though I'm sure I got a message saying something like "successfully submitted". Hey ho, I shall rewrite it and see what happens.

you still havent given a timeframe for submitting these reports.

if you are a new FR author it can take longer as they need checking by hand, but people who have written aa few FR's are auto published. I have had to wait a week or two to get them published, because only Galahad has access to the FR system and he is sometimes busy doing other stuff.

Creating many accounts will flag you as a problem in the FR system as part of the checking is the ip addresses, and multiple field report system accounts from the same IP address will flag as possible FR fraud.

I posted it on the evening of the 1st. April. Saw the others come up but not mine, so assumed I'd done something wrong hence, this thread. Didn't realise there was a time frame. Thought it might have more to do with posting from an android phone

I posted it on the evening of the 1st. April. Saw the others come up but not mine, so assumed I'd done something wrong hence, this thread. Didn't realise there was a time frame. Thought it might have more to do with posting from an android phone

1ST time reporters cannot leave reviews for girls who as yet have no reviews on here already, their first one has to come from a guy who has already submitted reports I think, did you check if the ladies already had a review or two on here before you submitted yours under a new name.x

1ST time reporters cannot leave reviews for girls who as yet have no reviews on here already, their first one has to come from a guy who has already submitted reports I think, did you check if the ladies already had a review or two on here before you submitted yours under a new name.x

My first report was of an unknown entity. My second report, the girl has about 6 reviews and the agency has loads.

Seeking advice about re-posting a FR or to wait a little longer.

Posted first Fr on a SP that has previous FR's. However, site details were different to FR's already listed.

Unsure if that makes it a "No No" for a first time poster. Also, now I think of it, can't 100% remember if I put phone details in or not !! Maybe in future I should take a screenshot so that:

a) can re-check everything correctly input

B) have all details to hand to re-input if rejected as rejections are deleted straight away

I just don't want to re-submit if Fr still in queue for manual checking as it's only been a few days although 2 sets of reports have gone out since submitted.

I have found the reports useful in making a choice and so far have proved very reliable. Submitting my own is just a way to give back and enable others to make a calculated decision.

Seeking advice about re-posting a FR or to wait a little longer.

Posted first Fr on a SP that has previous FR's. However, site details were different to FR's already listed.

Unsure if that makes it a "No No" for a first time poster. Also, now I think of it, can't 100% remember if I put phone details in or not !! Maybe in future I should take a screenshot so that:

a) can re-check everything correctly input

:cool: have all details to hand to re-input if rejected as rejections are deleted straight away

I just don't want to re-submit if Fr still in queue for manual checking as it's only been a few days although 2 sets of reports have gone out since submitted.

I have found the reports useful in making a choice and so far have proved very reliable. Submitting my own is just a way to give back and enable others to make a calculated decision.

go intot the FR ligin part of the site and you will see your fr's listed with their ststus.

That will tell you what you need to know

Thanks for the response

Showing as no reports in database. Do you think it's ok to re-submit, should I have expected to see "pending approval" or something along those lines.

I first posted an FR on a lady in Feb 2010. Because I was so impressed with her service when I returned 3 months later, I tried to post another, but this was not published as less than 6 months interval, which I totally accept. However, the first FR got deleted at the same time. My account was also cancelled. I did try to set up another account and re-post but, of course to no avail. Result - one extremely pissed off punter who takes "fuck off" as the basis for further negotiation and has since posted reports elsewhere.

Having got that out of my system, I must say I do enjoy this forum, though!!

I first posted an FR on a lady in Feb 2010. Because I was so impressed with her service when I returned 3 months later, I tried to post another, but this was not published as less than 6 months interval, which I totally accept. However, the first FR got deleted at the same time. My account was also cancelled. I did try to set up another account and re-post but, of course to no avail. Result - one extremely pissed off punter who takes "fuck off" as the basis for further negotiation and has since posted reports elsewhere.

Experiences like yours is why I felt it best to get the advice of the veterans here. I'm not a frequent punter but I do have "to do list" that I have been able to research through this forum. More FR's on a prospect would either give greater confirmation or there may be some poor ones that never reached the list.

The stringent rules do seem to stop the entry of false reports though. Just a shame that other legitimate ones get caught up in the net with them.

My first report was of an unknown entity. My second report, the girl has about 6 reviews and the agency has loads.

My first review was by a first-time reviewer. An amazing guy!

Multiple accounts.

I suggest you send a PM to Galahad explaining which FRs you have not had published and asking nicely if he will tell you why. He's pretty decent about explaining such things and putting right misunderstandings.

I thought it says on the FR rubric that rejected reports are not kept so G doesn't want such emails as you suggest.

I agree that is in some contrast with FRs that have been deleted and appear at the bottom of your list of Frs whe you login to write one.

i have one rejected on my list of FR's

the lady was on the no reports list and it says that.

the ones deleted subsequently ae marked as such on the table and teh text for these is retained and can be seen by the author.

suggest users login to http://www.punternet.com/frs/login.php and check the list there.

My first review was by a first-time reviewer. An amazing guy!

I don't actually recall the appointment, Lara, but thank you...

:)

As clearly stated on the user registration page:

Only one account per person is allowed - creating multiple accounts is considered proof of dishonest intent and will result in being permanently banned! If you have an account and have forgotten your login details, use the Lost Password function or contact the admin - do not create another account.

You created at least four FR author accounts, apparently for the purpose of circumventing the 6 month rule, and submitted multiple reports on the same girl. That degree of deliberate dishonesty makes it look very likely that you are that girl's friend/boyfriend/pimp/etc and are trying to promote her by writing fake reports as advertising.

It is exactly that sort of conduct which is the reason for the strict prohibition against multiple accounts and repeated reports on the same girl.

You have nobody to blame but yourself - the rules are clearly posted and you chose to violate them.

i have one rejected on my list of FR's

the lady was on the no reports list and it says that.

the ones deleted subsequently ae marked as such on the table and teh text for these is retained and can be seen by the author.

suggest users login to http://www.punternet.com/frs/login.php and check the list there.

My account is showing no field reports in the database so I'm going to re-submit. I obviously made an error/omitted details on the last one