Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolTiger

Emily-jade / Xx Leah Lovely Xx Of Loughborough

12 posts in this topic

Would anyone have seen the above?

Profile was set up last week.

Per her profile, she is at a University in Bournemouth, so is only in L'boro for next 2 weeks before she returns.

Although profile is new, she mentioned that she was previously set up as xx Leah lovely xx.

I emailed her and have since spoken to her, and confirmed services offered. Definitely English Girl, so profile appears to be genuine.She is based off Ashby Road, in the LE11 Area.

If anyone has seen her, would be grateful for any feedback, as her new profile currently has feedback of zero.

Thanks in advance.

CT

I have just been trying to search for a thread that was started about a dodgy WG and her minder / boyfriend from around 10 months ago. This looks just like her, they used to be in Barrow On Soar, just outside Loughborough - and seemingly ripped quite a few people off.

Cant say for sure, but certainly looks like her.

I would love to be proved wrong!.

There is this also......

Badsin,

The two profiles I think you are referring to are "Naughty Nat 4U" and "xx Roxanne xx".

Had to register when I saw this thread.

Emily-jade scammed me last week, took my cash, said she had to go for a pee, then basically did a runner and left me on my tod. Now I have had girls on ** not do the things they say on their profile but they have always at least got their kit off, this girl just took my money and ran.

Bit of a scanky flat on Oxford St, she said it wasn't hers,no idea who it belonged to. No heavies or anything, she just did a runner.

It was the girl in the pictures on **.

I've seen Naughty Nat aka Roxanne and it was not her. Nat/Roxanne doesn't strike me as the sort who would do a runner.

So if you want to shag emily's chunky ass (and she has huge tits if that's what you are into) then make sure you pay her after the event.

Felt sorry for the girl more than anything else.

NA,

Thanks for the update on Emily-Jade.

I'm sorry to hear you were scammed, but thank you for the update! I had arranged to see Emily this week, but i think I'll look elsewhere...

Do take care if you're thinking of seeing Naughty Nat/Roxanne. I have been scammed by her.

Emily changed her profile name to "Posh Totty"...........

steer clear guys!

Emily changed her profile name to "Posh Totty"...........

steer clear guys!

Agree....

Also, She has now decided to hide her Feedback

New profile now under SASHA_FOXXX

A Punter has put up a profile called "bad_news_lough" to warn punters of this scam.

However, his profile keeps getting removed by **.

I would just mention that Leah Lovely is not the same person who has been using the name Leah Loves in the Northampton area.

I can vouch for Leah Loves from having visited her several times.

Edited by vivluvsme