Paul31

Is It Usual For A Wg To Help You Get A Girlfriend

17 posts in this topic

Just wondering if this is common I've been seeing this certain girl for over a year now and she thinks it's time I found a partner and is going to help me join a dating and find me someone.

Is this unusual?

I'd guess she thinks you're falling for her and is trying to deflect that.

Just wondering if this is common I've been seeing this certain girl for over a year now and she thinks it's time I found a partner and is going to help me join a dating and find me someone.

Is this unusual?

Yes, this is unusual. Never ever heard that girls start to find partners for thier clients. Unless she is employed by dating site to get members for them which is unlikely.

I've had WGs say "you should get yourself a girlfriend" once or twice, but never known one to start actively trying to help me find one.

.......or is she waiting for you to say ' How about you being my girlfriend?, but probably not

Or trying to get rid of a "problem" client, hahaha

Very astute Claire - ....OR...I know it is a little rude, but - several other possibilities exist.

To the OP: for example, (1) You are being too familiar and overstaying your welcome and she doesn't want to be rude and ask you to leave (2) You are developing poor hygiene - perhaps also due to familiarity and she is trying to get you to stop seeing her? (3) She is just tired of you....sorry - I don't know you at all, BUT these are possibilities. :huh:

Edited by jarevets

or maybe she is just a very nice girl :) xx

Quite a few years back I was having a conversation with a regular girl about how the sex drive of the population was so unevenly distributed. She manoevred the conversation round to the point of telling me she had a friend who needed servicing and would I consider it, as I seemed to have plenty to spare? No suggestion I should stop seeing her......

I declined to get involved, as although the girl concerned was 100% ok (I even went to a 'party' with her once) , I preferred to stick to the simplicity of paying for the service. So these things do happen, the girl probably thinks the op needs some stability in his life, lol

No she has had every opertunity to stop seeing me. She says I'm a lovely guy who deserves happiness. She's even gonna take some photos of me and help write my profile.

Well she is a very nice girl trust me so lets hope that's the reason. I think she knows I like her but I did txt her and say is she ok still seeing me and she said yes

A lovely wg, one of my favourites, used to run keep-fit classes for women. She told me of an amusing incident on the day after a Valentine's Day and then informed me that the class concerned numbered more than forty, a lot of them on the look out for a male partner. She suggested that if I was interested she could hand pick one or two for me to meet. I gratefully declined, explaining that my freedom so casually tossed away in early life was now my most cherished possession, and my meetings with her et al were living proof of that! :)

Wow Paul31, you have a gem there then. I have given guys advice before, when I have been asked, but never actually went looking for partners for them. Some guys though, you do feel like 'He really needs a nice gf.'

I hope that doesn't sound horribly patronising.

She sounds like a nice girl - thats probably all.

Twice ,recently,wgs have offered to take me clothes shopping!!

Very kind I thought. But it did make me wonder what I was doing wrong. :lol:

I have always taken some care with my appearance. :unsure:

or maybe she is just a very nice girl :) xx

That was my initial thought. Am I too naive? or not cynical enough? :huh:

She sounds like a nice girl - thats probably all.

Twice ,recently,wgs have offered to take me clothes shopping!!

Very kind I thought. But it did make me wonder what I was doing wrong. :lol:

I have always taken some care with my appearance. :unsure:

Hi Ringo - you weren't wearing your Sergeant Pepper outfit by any chance were you .............? ;):D

Spot on Claire. Post #53 in the Heartbreaker thread gives the game away