Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfhound

Busty Girls In Manchester-recommendations?

8 posts in this topic

Having written off the Midlands for young slim BUSTY girls I plan on jumping on the train to Manchester next week.

Can anyone recommend any slim and stacked girls in Manchester? Any recommendations for Sandys Superstars or elsewhere?

Do you have a preference for natural or enhanced?

I prefer natural but I am not unduly prejudiced against a weel done boob job. The ability to give a first class tit wank is the non-negotiable!

I prefer natural but I am not unduly prejudiced against a weel done boob job. The ability to give a first class tit wank is the non-negotiable!

If I said Demi at ours, I'd be held up as touting, so I'd have no hesitation in mentioning Amber who is now as Sandys as being a potential candidate.

I once took some pics of her using a banana for a tit wank that would have even the most jaded of chimps jumping up and down in glee.

Good call sir, on both counts. Thank you.

If you get her on. Good day Drew at KSG has sensational pair, or if you check Warrington on the purple site I really can recommend hollybrookes outstanding.

I can also recommend Nikki at Sandy's Superstars. Hers are enhanced (with her left nipple pierced), but they look and feel great.

If you get her on. Good day Drew at KSG has sensational pair, or if you check Warrington on the purple site I really can recommend hollybrookes outstanding.

i agree she has got a fantastic pair of real ones but has gone from the website/rota at KSG ?